Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 11-29-2002, 07:57 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Updates!

I have added all of the maps that I have except the dftfd maps. They should be added today (Few hours). We have a new MOTW, it is again a BHD Demo map. Congrats to Smokin@420.BUD with Smokin Tower. Incredible map! The reason for BHD Demo maps winning MOTW is because it seems to be the more popular map right now. And let me say so far with the BHD maps that I have seen, I have never seen so many good maps come in at one time. Most of the BHD demo maps that we have are A+ in my book. If your map hasn't been added but you submitted it, it's cause you left out something's that are required and I deleted them.

Squad forums: We are only going to accept 5 more squad forums, which will make about 20 hosted squad forums. If you are asking for a squad forum, just saying "I need a forum! help!" is not enough. You need to tell me your squad name, squad website URL, active members (Roster page must be one site), how long you have been active and the sub domain wanted. If you haven't gotten a reply it is because I have received a email like "I want a squad forum!". We offer phpbb2 or invision board, with a custom skin (You choose it!), unlimited members, posts etc.

Sub domains: How many of you would be interested in free dfhq forwarding addresses? Like somthing.dfhq.net forwards to geocities.com/your_username? If you are interested please contact me. If it gains enough interest we will open our special script that will allow you to signup. It's all automatic and there are no ad's.

Other then that I am going to try and get some things around the site done this weekend. Have a great day!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 11-29-2002, 05:47 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

df2 maps man!
Old 11-29-2002, 11:46 PM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
cool, DFHQ forwarding is a great idea!
Old 11-30-2002, 01:05 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
df2 maps man!
Shame we don't get any. We used to till we closed down the section and gave them to dce. But now I dont even know if people know we accept them. Maybe theres just an error in the upload script. I'll check it out, but I doubt it. Same ones are used for lw, tfd and bhd and they are flowing steady.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 11-30-2002, 10:54 AM
moreph is offline moreph

Send a message via ICQ to moreph
couldnt you download maps of other df sites and wrtie ur own write up on them.?
Old 11-30-2002, 11:39 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
we'd rather have them user submitted. much better to get ur own content than pinching it from other sites!!
Old 11-30-2002, 01:13 PM
moreph is offline moreph

fair enough but the other 2 sites all have the same tkoth maps i no for a fact, i dont think they all got submitted.
Old 11-30-2002, 01:13 PM
moreph is offline moreph

could post sum news requesting df1 and 2maps urgently! perhaps