Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 04:35 AM
DF:BHD is offline DF:BHD
BHD server Host

Little Bit-TTB-

Little Bit-TTB-

I entered TTB server. Played for a bit and killed this guy Little Bit-TTB-
He started to complain about the ONE kill i did on him. I asked him, are you invisible?

A short time after Admin (Little Bit-TTB-) announced that I was using VPN. That is a complete lie.

I would like to warn people who join TTB that this guy can be using his tool at you when he feel like it even if you have done nothing wrong.

I would also like TTB to display my IP that they banned.

IF they ban this IP (I use) They also have to ban BadGirl, GCC-Lucky and a whole lot bunch of other playrs with simular ratings and display on their IP.

I bet he banned me in frustration over that I killed him at a spot he felt he was safe in.

Last edited by DF:BHD; 01-23-2022 at 04:45 AM.
Old 03-12-2022, 01:01 AM
SkyWalker3200 is offline SkyWalker3200

The IP address you are presenting is an IPv6 address which does not work on NovaLogic titles. Only IPv4 address are valid. And if your IPv4 address shows up as a VPN they will ask you to turn it off, failure leads to a kick/ban as per their server rules. Also, if you notice it shows in your screenshot that PROXY is TRUE. These also work as a VPN, to mask your original IP address. You also have a very high fraud rating. And shows that you have recent abuse.
Old 04-01-2022, 11:28 AM
BHD server Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker3200 View Post
The IP address you are presenting is an IPv6 address which does not work on NovaLogic titles. Only IPv4 address are valid. And if your IPv4 address shows up as a VPN they will ask you to turn it off, failure leads to a kick/ban as per their server rules. Also, if you notice it shows in your screenshot that PROXY is TRUE. These also work as a VPN, to mask your original IP address. You also have a very high fraud rating. And shows that you have recent abuse.
As admin my self, I see this a lot and never ban anyone for that reason. I know lots of players in the server hosted by the same squad has the same ratings as me and they never get banned for "VPN". If the ratings says "TRUE VPN" it is surten that the dude, dudette is using VPN.

I cant change anything in the Routersystem since I am not the owner of the internet I am using or has anything to do with the provider.

I think this is bull**** becuas of roumers made up by a guy often using my name and aslo use VPN when he does...

I am getting pretty tierd of falsy accused for stuff I dont do.
Old 07-17-2022, 12:13 AM
BHD server Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker3200 View Post

As you can see. This Ip has recent abuse. It shows up as both VPN and Proxy.

It also show a higher fraudscore then above shown IP.

Same admin and same server lets this IP and similar join their server over and over and over again.

I think I proved my point about how you act in TTB skywalker!
Thank you very much.
Old 07-17-2022, 02:38 AM
BHD server Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by DF:BHD View Post

The Picture above has got this IP:

I wrote wrong Ip in the thread.
Old 07-22-2022, 07:43 PM
SkyWalker3200 is offline SkyWalker3200

Not sure what you are referring to, I'm just a member of TTB. How they run it, is on them. I'm not an Admin. And it's interesting that you think you know what IPs are connecting to the TTB server. If anything that would confirm that you could be hacking on the TTB server. Which is a ban-able offense. Mind you, you revived this dead thread for no reason trying to stir up trouble. And I've seen several threads you have started for no reason. At this point, I will be contacting an Admin at NovaHQ to have this thread locked. Good day.
Old 07-22-2022, 07:47 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
This thread has gone long enough, if party's choose to continue it can be in private. This isn't the place to talk about a ban in a game.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Closed Thread