Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:21 PM
chadwick is offline chadwick

install

I have successfully installed TS on my computer, but having major problems with my friend's. We have installed and unistalled 6 plus times. He can't play in my hosted game if he doestn't have this upgrade. anti's off; firewall off (this gave me trouble on my install); deleted the bhd and nova folders. installed BHD, updated(and not), installed TS, updated. It seems to install. Got the TS title screen. Problem is when he tries to connect to a server in multi player. within a few seconds he gets kicked. I have read elsewhere of someone having this problem. DFbarracks I think. but, we keep getting the original BHD Nova server page. Where it should give the option to select BHD or TS or ALL servers, We can still only select just "gameservers". And Nova never asked for the TS key to be added to his account. I remember that I had to do that. ANy help. thanks
Old 07-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
did you install the download update after team sabre was install?

DFBHD has a update
DFBHD Team Sabre Cd has a Update as will, but there a newer update after it was made, look in the download area on the main page here to get it.

you install Teamsabre then ether go online and update after it was install or download the newer update here on the main page.

Firewall
anti-port scan "Disable"
Stealth mod "Disabe"

forward port don't know off hand if it need to be set some one other can add to this on that.

a note Novalogic, inc (Novaworld) have remove the Bypass log-in, there are ways get around it, but like all things they may block it or ban other for doing.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-30-2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:57 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
You do not have to forward any ports for just playing the game.

only if you are hosting.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:37 PM

Yes I installed BHD, BHD update, TSBHD ,TSBHD update; in that order. We both have the same antiviris/firewall software. I had no problem on my install. The same procedure on his machine didn't yield the same results. He does have XP pro, and I have XP home; thats the only difference in software. We tried both the update button and the download update. He still gets punted seconds after entering the multiplayer game. And the original BHD server page with orange has not been replaced by the

TS green page. plus novaworld never prompted him to register his cd key. I bought this used of ebay. could this be a bogus cd key(looks real)? and I was told that if you use cd key that has already been used, you are prompted to reclaim or not.
He gave the game away, so we might try a new copy later.

we have no mods
and I don't know what an anti-port scan is
Old 08-23-2008, 11:47 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
did you download the bhd update? or let the TS installer do the update?

Based on what an email from novalogic said, my install order is

install bhd -> install team sabre (allow teamsabre to update bhd, after which it installs TS) -> download final update for team sabre.

I never download an update for bhd before installing ts.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:02 AM
Chief ADFP

TS green page. plus novaworld never prompted him to register his cd key. I bought this used of ebay. could this be a bogus cd key(looks real)? and I was told that if you use cd key that has already been used, you are prompted to reclaim or not.
He gave the game away, so we might try a new copy later.

the thing is if a player who play it and got banned their keycode is banned as will, so in the end buying use Pruduct software on E-bay that has Keycodes to them is not a great Id go after.

if your in the USA-Novalogic, inc Cailf time zone, their 1-818-878-0325 9am-5pm
you could go to www.novaworld.com and try to register the keycode.
1.) sample: 4s68fgs44fe8s4f6s8e4fa (type in codekey in this manner)
2.) sample: D8EJ-78EW-U39R-734U-976R-398D (Error will not work)

it will tell you if the keycode is already in use

keep inmind one game Disc keycode one per-computer system only, if you try to install it on more then one computer it will not work. its a anti-pirate thing and ask to ulock it don't ask read the forum rules before trying to ask that
Old 08-27-2008, 04:59 PM

Never thought about it being a banned number, i'll check that out, I new about the dashes in the key code. and I did try to install with out updating BHD. (I think the cd had the latest version of BHD anyway)
My precedure was based on post from DFbarracks, where they told someone to do that order, who had the same symptoms is me. We are waiting on a new copy, but that other copy was passed along to someone, and I don't know if they got it to work yet. thanks
Old 08-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Chief ADFP

yea it best never take a chance on buying any use software disc for gaming or office work that has a keycode to them. they may already been use and get a refund is super hard to none. 9 outa 10 you get burn

with Novalogic, inc (Novaworld.com) ban players the keycode is void out totally! never be use again for online playing with others

Ps when if you do install the game you can still update it ether online or download the newer update for the game

counts when the disc was made if its a new disc the game maybe already updated, but if its a older disc were the software is a older stander will need tobe update

most of the time when you log-in through the game will tell you need to update it anyways