Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 10-22-2002, 02:04 AM
wildman2 is offline wildman2

a mod folder would be nice Simular to Ghost recon.
Old 10-30-2002, 02:42 PM
Zarg99 is offline Zarg99

GOOD AI! no mannequins that shoot into the ground in front of them like in DFLW. This is most important.

Driveable vehicles, helos. Unlikely but would be very cool.

A broad selection of terrains, character models, buildings and decorations for mission building - not just Somali. I'm sure NL will want to wait and do an expansion pack, but there's only so much you can do with Somali desert towns. Let the single player campaign be historical but include stuff for using it as the benchmark modern warfare game.

A randomized event trigger (eg 75%)

Yes to recoil and drift, w/ modification by posture or supports (bipod etc), fast roping and parachuting, sneak vs run mode.
Old 10-30-2002, 11:59 PM
Zarg99 is offline Zarg99

Also very basic, the prone and crouch keys should be toggles, instead of needing a separate key to stand. And there should be another key available to toggle all weapon modes (semi/auto, HE/flashbangs) instead of each type separately. Minor quibbles but it would make the interface more sleek for me.
Oh yeah, BINOCULARS! Big maps and sniping (and snipe hunting) are a pain w/out them.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:59 AM
†ØbÌïvîøñ† is offline †ØbÌïvîøñ†

The only four things that i have ever wanted was:[list=1][*]Repeling[*]Manual Parachuting[*]Manual Driving [*]All Interior Locations[/list=1]
Old 11-01-2002, 03:01 PM
Xtramad is offline Xtramad

What I would really like in the final release is mine fields (Marked ofcourse) for confining the game to one area in multiplayer, I'm sick of getting shot in the back by someone who has used 10 minutes to circle around to the enemy spawnpoint picking people off as they respawn. Though most civilized countries no longer use passive antipersonell mines, most geurilla movements do.
Command detonated claymores would be nice, as would M72's and RPG 7's in MP.
Dud's would really be realistic both for the MK 19, M72 and RPG 7, just don't step on them, specially the M72 rocket which has a piezio-electric fuze.
And ofcourse more buildings that you can enter.

Last edited by Xtramad; 11-01-2002 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-03-2002, 05:47 PM
SÞàrks_ÛK™ is offline SÞàrks_ÛK™

Send a message via ICQ to SÞàrks_ÛK™
Smile

Some great ideas, especially the rapelling from helicopters.I read in magazine interview that they are going to try to put in some type of vehicle control, from driving humvees to flying the "little bird" helicopters.
Also i've screenshots where they have crocodiles in the rivers, this is based on a actual mission where a army team had to cross a river and a Delta sniper was given the job of killing the crocs.
Old 11-11-2002, 02:02 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
Have accessable folders in the map choices (ie, have a folder in your directory for cqb maps, one for tourney maps etc etc)

Have the bipod as an extra weapon to get better shooting in prone...

Make it a button to read a 500 word max descriotion on the server, for example if I click on a button next to a public server name, it opens a little popup or something that has a description like "This server is run by *AUS* squad, no oicw are allowed, to view your stats go to http://tfdstats.aus-squad.com "
stuff like that... (we do allow oicw on our server tho)
Old 11-11-2002, 01:12 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
1.) rocket-tipods like the one they have in DF2 but only one shot deal then reload not auto-reload
(map editer you see it in df2)
2.) add-in grass terrain too let face it skin tight land scape sucks no place to hide or sniper from a hilltop or hill side all can see you really sucks spec-seeing black-dot away out real easy is no fun. Hell i even seen people/player running behind hill near the top they are not on top of hills i see them black-dot that sucks to behind a hilltop people can see were you are at not good at all to me this what make DF:LW & DF:TFD suck in this case DF:1 & 2 are better then all other new
DF-serials,camo suit is no good look nice but faking it is no good.
3.) good new www.terranova-exp.com/ have made it for grass terrain from DF:1/2 to load in to DF:TFD don't know about DF:LW not too clear on that one.if they did this they may cover DF:BHD too load in grass terrain let face it Novalogic is too lazzy to make it so as in DF:LW on up thay stop it grass terrain that we all love so much.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-12-2002, 05:43 PM

Smile

Ok top thing i want to see BHD
1-Rapelling -this is a great idea, and is something no other game has done
2-Parachuting- this works quite well in Americas Army, no reason why it can't work in Delta Force

And now the "most wanted" things I want to see:-

3-Bonus points for killing cheats
4-Zero points for a nade or AT-4 kill
5-And finally......Sexy women in bikinis, who says all civillians have to be blokes with turbans? more semi-naked girls please
Old 11-12-2002, 05:53 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Then the game wouldn't be DFBHD, it would be DFHO

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 11-13-2002, 12:07 PM

Smile

LOL, DevilDog, must admit DFHO would make a far more interesting game, i'd probably make GOA within the week
Old 11-22-2002, 08:10 PM
Romeo Eight Jul is offline Romeo Eight Jul

Send a message via Yahoo to Romeo Eight Jul
I agree, Fast-roping from the helo would be great. As long as you can't miss the rope like Todd Blackburn did. Bipods are a great idea, but while we're at it, why not add more accessories for customizing your weapon? Laser modules for CQB, Suppressors (yeah, I know they don't REALLY work with rifles, but they do add a few seconds for a follow up shot while the guy wonders "Where'd THAT come from?"), Mag-Cinches on magazines, etc. The ability to sit in a HUMVEE while inserting/exfiltrating the target area, shooting at hostiles in your path. DD, I like the sizzle idea on the miniguns, and I'd like to add something to that idea...Shell casings. A teammate flies overhead in the Hawk, he's raining Death on the enemy, and not one shell casing falls to the ground near you...*POP* You're back in your room, staring at the monitor, wishing you could go back to that 3rd world playground. It's all about immersion. Shells fall around you from the chopper overhead, RPG detonations shake the ground nearby, trash and dust litter the ground and swirl about in the air. Another thing I'd like to see is the hangar. Show (in the SP game) the guys getting ready for a mission, then heading out to the helos or HUMVEEs. Stuff like that, things that make you feel like you're there, instead of just sitting at your monitor eating potato chips.
Old 11-23-2002, 09:54 AM
Rage|USMC| is offline Rage|USMC|

Did anyone mention NO tracer rounds for the M21 sniper rifle? I mean, if you're going to give away your position with tracers, then what's the point in trying to hide and snipe? Oh yeah, I like the nude women idea, maybe we could rescue them or something. After all, kids should be playing these violent games anyways, right?!
Old 11-23-2002, 11:36 PM
Romeo Eight Jul is offline Romeo Eight Jul

Send a message via Yahoo to Romeo Eight Jul
Rage|USMC|, you just reminded me of something else...Tracers...STREAMS of tracers from the miniguns...and how bout the last three rounds in EVERYONE's magazine be tracers, just like in Real Life. Since you can reload at any time, I wonder how they'd do that...But it'd be cool to see, nonetheless.
Old 11-30-2002, 04:31 PM
Rage|USMC| is offline Rage|USMC|

yeah, and every 5th round a tracer on the fifty instead of every round a tracer.
Old 01-03-2003, 12:36 PM
monkey is offline monkey

using mouse wheel to cycle through weapons

after reinstalling the demo i can't set the option to cycle through weapons with the mouse wheel......

to be able to cycle through weapons via mousewheel makes it much easier to change weapons.

hopes this will be possible in the final version.
Old 01-04-2003, 03:37 PM
FuriouS~DS~ is offline FuriouS~DS~

Biggrin My dream

I have a dream!
1 when I start the game and chose character I want to build my own gun! For example I have 50 points and an AK-103... I can fit on it an scope- 1x for 5point, ......6x for 30points; Sound suppressor for 10 points, Forward hand grip for 10points, granade launcher for 10points, or increase your characters speed OR something like that.
2 It would be nice to chose clothes: uniforms, hats, glases... style of my soldier.

Why there is no DF skins or MODS??? Is it so difficult to change anything? look at OFP players... they are out of ideas what add-ons to do!!! I want to draw my cammo, edit clothes like in GR,change, edit or add my sounds!
Old 01-18-2003, 09:33 AM
BulletTime is offline BulletTime

Send a message via ICQ to BulletTime
I dont know what this says about me, but when i saw the topic name i thought "boobs"...but somone else posted i too, I nearly fell outta my chair laughing
Old 01-18-2003, 09:37 AM
BulletTime is offline BulletTime

Send a message via ICQ to BulletTime
And shells from a helo would suck. All those little things? Talk about lag. Why do u think shells dissappear on DFLW and TFD?
Old 02-10-2003, 10:32 PM
bhd1011 is offline bhd1011

I like the breathing idea, that would be cool.
And repelling from the Blackhawks-maybe some kinda system where you gotta catch the rope at the right time or else.