Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-16-2005, 05:13 AM
cajenn is offline cajenn

Hosting problems/Connecting Team Sabre

Ok before i begin - YES I own a legal copy of Team Sabre.. YES I do have a legal key and its installed and logged into novalogic...

Ok... We have a server that we are setting as novalogin.. When I try to join after logging into novaworld, it tells me that I must upgrade to team sabre before joining.. Well I have team sabre...

Other TS servers I can join w/o any problems.. Novaworld forums - offered no kind of help at all, so I am hoping someone here has been there before...

Thanks, As..
Old 01-16-2005, 08:20 PM
cajenn is offline cajenn

ahh

Nevermind - it was a pinger problem i think.. it was set still as a BHD game , not BHDTS... works fine - thanks
Old 01-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
gee guy steps:
1.) Instill DF: BHD only (no update)
2.) Instill DF:BHD- Team Sabre let the Cd update DF:BHD after it will instill Team Sabre.
3.) then download the update for: DF: BHD- Team Sabre (not DF:BHD update) if the back ground is brown in color then you have not updated Team Sabre it should be green back ground.

or other wise you get fool error.

DF:BHD-Team Sabre update: http://www.novahq.net/?show=utilities&cmd=file&id=212

if you have to unstill DF:BHD totally and delete the game folder then re-instill the game follow the steps above.

a note never use the Cd-Patch in NovaWorld.com servers. total ban if you or any one do. public area is ok.

only a reminder JOTR & JOTR:E there is no Cd-patch for it why you ask? you don't even need the Cd to play it at all. stay away from any Cd-patch for this game!!!! and that goes for any mod's for this game too. it not mod-able PB will ban you. and Xfire IM in game-chat must be disable too.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-16-2005 at 08:56 PM.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:35 AM
cajenn is offline cajenn

um

Im kinda aware of steps to install software.. I run a dedicated server ... I know how sw works and how to install.. It was a pinger problem... Fixed... Fixed....