Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 01-12-2004, 04:38 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Wink Virus Hoaxes some are funny

Virus Hoaxes some are funny
Have to say how many have fall for this one lmfao
Yea delete that AOL.exe its not like you need it heehaw

Original Message
It has been brought to my attention that there's an insidious new computer virus which has already affected close to 30 million computers. Even though I'm running the latest McAfee and Norton virus scans, neither has picked up this virus as it's a mutating virus that isn't set to go off until Friday, June 8, 2001. As many viruses are, this one is transmitted by email. I'm required by law to contact everyone that has received email from me in the last six months and warn him or her about this virus. TO REMOVE THIS VIRUS BEFORE IT BECOMES EFFECTIVE: ** Click your start button. ** Click on "Find". ** Click on Files / Folders. ** Change the "look in" input box to "My Computer". ** The named input file should have: AOL.EXE Once the find engine has located the file, highlight it and press the delete button. Deleting this file will fix a damaged 30-megabyte area of your hard drive and restore it to full functionality. WARNING: KEEPING THIS FILE ON THE SYSTEM AFTER JUNE 8 WILL COST YOU $2.90 MORE PER MONTH! FAILURE TO REMOVE THIS FILE WILL KEEP YOUR "UPPER MEMORY MANAGEMENT" MODULE OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT (IQ OVER 85) BLOCKED. DELETING AOL.EXE WILL FREE YOUR IQ TO GO ABOVE 85!!! DELETING THIS FILE WILL ALLOW YOU TO SPELL CORRECTLY AND USE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROPERLY. BADLY INFECTED SYSTEMS (I.E., SYSTEMS THAT HAVE DESTROYED YOUR ABILITY TO FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE) CAN HAVE THE VIRUS REMOVED BY TELEPHONE. CALL 1-888-265-8008 AND TELL THE OPERATOR TO CANCEL THE VIRUS. THE OPERATOR WILL DEACTIVATE THE VIRUS FROM THEIR END. TECHNICAL NOTE: YOU **MUST** EXPLAIN TO THE OPERATOR YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO DEACTIVATE THE AOL.EXE VIRUS. THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICE YOU'RE TALKING TO IS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONALLY EMBARRASSED BY UNLEASHING THIS VIRUS ON THE WORLD AND WILL DELAY DEACTIVATING IT. FOR LEGAL REASONS, THEY MAY EVEN *DENY* THE EXISTENCE OF THE AOL.EXE VIRUS. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR STORY!

AOL4FREE
Description
AOL4FREE, through much iteration, has become a fraudulent computer program, a Virus Warning Hoax and Trojan horse program. When the program was first created, AOL4FREE was intended to provide illegal free access to America Online. The creator was caught and pleaded guilty to fraud. Eventually, AOL4FREE became a Virus Hoax Warning.

Original Message
VIRUS ALERT!!!
DON'T OPEN E-MAIL NOTING 'AOL4FREE'
anyone who receives this must send it to as many people as you can. It is essential that this problem be reconciled as soon as possible. A few hours ago, I opened an Email that had the subject heading of 'AOL4FREE.COM'. Within seconds of opening it, a window appeared and began to display my files that were being deleted. I immediately shut down my computer, but it was too late. This virus wiped me out. It ate the Anti-Virus Software that comes with Windows '95 Program along with F-Prot AVS. Neither was able to detect it. Please be careful and send this to as many people as possible, so maybe this new virus can be eliminated. More recently, AOL4FREE has become a Trojan horse program. When executed, this program has been shown to destroy the hard drives. It contains a simple batch file, which when executed will run the DOS DELTREE command to delete all files within its directory and any subdirectories that might exist. If you receive an email message from an unknown source with the subject 'AOL4FREE' and an attached file, simply delete the email message.
===========End===============
"trendmicro.com Read some of these Hoaxes some are Goofy "
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-12-2004 at 05:04 AM.
Old 01-12-2004, 04:40 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
hehehe, there is a similar one for "windows"
Old 01-12-2004, 04:44 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
yea i was looking some of those Hoaxes over at the site and seen AOL type hoaxes.

here a one i never seen? the Clinton Family

Hillary Clinton and the Black Panther Trial?
Remember this is a fake news'
Description

This email hoax, which reeks of political propaganda, is a direct attack on Hillary Rodham Clinton. It labels Clinton a Black Panther defender and exaggerates her role in a late 60s New Haven trial, where several Black Panthers were accused of the torture and murder of Alex Rackley. More reliable sources place Clinton as a Yale student leader at that time, but only as one of many who held protests in favor of a just trial for the accused, and not in defense of the murder of Rackley. The protests, contrary to what is said on this hoax email, were nonviolent and did not “shut down” the university.

This hoax has evolved from earlier samples that tried to sway users against Clinton’s senate candidacy to more updated versions that target her alleged plan to run for president. A latter version, which we have here, mentions Paul Harvey as its source – an obvious attempt by its circulators to save its faltering credibility.

This email message is obviously a one-sided demolition job that is bent on destroying a personality at the expense of the truth. It should not be circulated.

Original Message

THIS WILL OPEN YOUR EYES.

By Paul Harvey - Conveniently Forgotten Facts Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty.

Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.

When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Conn.

Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers. In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail. The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard, and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College. Isn't that something?

As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head, and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean! Only in America!

Erica Huggins was the lady who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.

How in the world do you think these killers got off so easy? Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.

These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.

One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the US Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.

O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither! The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the time. She is now known as The "smartest woman in the world."

She is none other than the Democratic senator from the State of New York----our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, as Paul Harvey said; You know "the rest of the story". Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible press. Also remember it, if and when she runs for President!
=============End================
man that was long what some people will do to make some one look dirty lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-12-2004 at 04:53 AM.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:22 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

I've seen something like this before Chief, very interesting!

Regards