Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-21-2003, 04:38 PM
Black6~ODA~ is offline Black6~ODA~

Send a message via ICQ to Black6~ODA~
Cry I ask one favor.

I haven't posted in these forums for quite some time, but i haven't had any reason to until the last few months. Now that all the good squads have moved on to BHD, like mine, these newer squads, like UBASTARD, are banning people who snipe, rape, or basically make them look bad in tfd. It really irritates me. I have never had too many problems with this in the delta force series since i started playing DF1 in 1998, but now that there are arrogant little children leading squads, you can't play good without being banned. Me and my buddy normally go by a number of names, something like Franky, Buddy, or something, if you ever see two people in your server with names like that, please don't ban us!

It is truly hard to have fun anymore. Every where we go, we are punted, banned, or flammed so much its not worth playing. I mean it used to happen all the time but there were other servers we could go to. But now there are only maybe 4 TKOTH servers, and we have been kicked out of or flamed in all of them. We don't even talk unless someone flames us, we just play, and we play straight, no cheating or glitching. Which reminds, I have seen quite a few people in some squads glitching, and I have screenshots. Don't force me to start black mailing just so i can play and have fun.
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed
Old 09-21-2003, 06:02 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
u guys good? that why u get grief from other players?
Old 09-21-2003, 08:20 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

That's why I don't play anymore. Ppl are sad . I got kicked, banned, called a cheat. I didn't talk in any servers really unless I was spoken to or someone said n1. Then all I said was ty. I was constantly flamed.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 09-21-2003, 08:50 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
yea i seen it a lot to. i go in the co-op hosted maps area nother happens other map type yep see it all the time now days.

its the host and people (using DF-Vote) who get a cheap luagh by burning other players and banning to say hey i banned that fool did you see that. did see one player said this and it was not cool at all. really sad.

DF;TFD is dead don't know why ether, DF:LW see a lot of players doing good in it. sad

things may change with the NovaWorld.com Games community they are starting up, have to see maybe it will help out more. eheh i do see one thing NL & NW will hear more info on their games (feedback from players). i put it this way 1 child crys not bad can handle it, but have 50+ childreds in one room time, have to go to the hosp get a shot headack big time.lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-21-2003 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-21-2003, 09:01 PM

lmao, not very encouraging, considering i lost my serial key to play lw and after tfd and bhd, i only have df2 and df1 left. I wish they really would make a patch for df2 and df1 to get rid of the cheaters.
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed
Old 09-21-2003, 09:03 PM

btw, site looks good guys, i haven't been here in ages. Its changed alot. Most sites, including mine, are long gone since I last checked.
The Ranger Creed
Old 09-22-2003, 02:57 AM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
That's why I don't play anymore. Ppl are sad . I got kicked, banned, called a cheat. I didn't talk in any servers really unless I was spoken to or someone said n1. Then all I said was ty. I was constantly flamed.
Happens so often nowadays, (but I can understand it in your case P ) Sniper server are pretty bad now, most are filled with proners who respawn and then just prone there...waiting, and they flame me because I have double their scores???

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 09-23-2003, 05:52 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

I think this is just sad! If players are good and some of the guys/girls I play with are damned good, you don't flame them, call them cheats or ban them, you learn from them and try to be as good or better! In my opinion that's what it's all about!

Regards
Old 09-23-2003, 06:58 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
it be super if DF: Hq could host one server in each DF area that be super cool but then again the cost be up there.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]