Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > Feedback / Novahq.net Support

Feedback / Novahq.net Support Feedback & Questions for the staff

Old 01-20-2019, 09:09 AM
Stand is offline Stand

Hello Nova HQ

I am so tankful of seeing this community still alive and running! I am here to talk to some old modder's and see what you guys like to see in my new mod development? I am trying to have some one make some new Ai's, i seen some one that has done it and i would love to bring new ai's with new weapons that will bring a new feeling to Joint ops all together! Even DFX2. When i get
approved on this website i will post all my new content that will be and are in the game all ready. so if some one can work with me and let me know i would love to hear from some one that still loves this old game engine from novalogic.

All the best
StandAlone
Old 01-20-2019, 10:22 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
hiho, welcome

still love that people sign up and want to make new content after all these years
Old 01-20-2019, 09:23 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Welcome! There are still a few modders on here !

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 01-21-2019, 04:03 PM
Stand is offline Stand

If there is any way that some one that knows how to add new characters and avatars to the game i would love to get the help, and show a lot of you guys what i have stored for you. Ill make a post on what the mod will be called and i am all ways going to love Nova's games and i just want to start off by giving the community more to build with and my goal is to start taking out the old and put in the new so people would have other ideas to make new maps and give the whole community something to play when they still love to play and make maps for a game that will not lose its interests!