Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Sigs and Graphics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sigs and Graphics Show off your sigs/graphics or request your own

Old 08-03-2009, 04:40 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
My new project

A new project I've been working on. The name is still in the works so the one at the top is currently just a placeholder. The colors will most likely change as well. Some of them are either too pale or I don't like the color combo. Not all the pages are complete, so go easy. The low opacity X's on the image will not be final.

It's not a style I usually work with, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Tell me what you think.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:02 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Wow that looks really good simple and professional ftw.

If i was giving my thoughts though, i would just stick with the blue scheme from the first image, looks the best imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 08-03-2009, 05:10 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simon. View Post
Wow that looks really good simple and professional ftw.

If i was giving my thoughts though, i would just stick with the blue scheme from the first image, looks the best imo.
I was thinking about that and that's what I was originally going to do, but I want each page to be unique and have it's own style..sorta. lol, anyway...I'll do some more work on it later and see what I can come up with then post an update.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:28 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Yeah I liked the top one the best.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:37 PM
GeeFuss is offline GeeFuss
Cardiac

yeah first one for sure.

sorry mate, but its just too simple for my taste. looks like a regular blog layout. not puttin you down, i juss think that you can do much better. incorporate a cool logo, that would be nice.

its nice and suitable for what your wanting, but im just more into flashy, unique layouts that really catch your eye.

i would like to see the finish product though.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:52 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiac View Post
yeah first one for sure.

sorry mate, but its just too simple for my taste. looks like a regular blog layout. not puttin you down, i juss think that you can do much better. incorporate a cool logo, that would be nice.

its nice and suitable for what your wanting, but im just more into flashy, unique layouts that really catch your eye.

i would like to see the finish product though.
Yeah, you are the exact opposite from me lol. I like flashy stuff, but I enjoy the simple stuff so much more.

Yeah, the blog layout look...I am trying to get rid of that and I will before I release it. I'll post an update when I get up and work on it some more tomorrow.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE View Post
but I want each page to be unique and have it's own style..sorta.
A lot of people might mistake that for a completely new site and could possibly close the "new" site in an attempt to get back to the first one. You would think that people are not that dumb, but the vast majority of them are.

I really like the simplicity of the design and think it's very professional looking. The smooth colors with very noticeable content separation is very good. Even though I really like the red one (font colors need some work), the blue one really pleases the eyes and the fonts really work together.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq