Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 09-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Kill Me Quick is offline Kill Me Quick

Joint Ops, A good game??

Joint ops? Is it a good multiplayer game?

I'm looking for a new one to go with DFLW

I recently bought Counter STrike as thats Billed as "THE WORLDS NUMBER ONE" online game!!! Der I can't seem to get online to play a game!!!
DOn't know what I'm doing wrong!!!

Is Joint Ops QUICK and easy like DFLW????

And is it a good game like DFLW??

Your views and oppinions????
Old 09-26-2004, 05:10 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Its a good game. Its easy enough to get online. Its not a game you can jump in and play as proficiently as DFLW though, you will have to learn to get used to it. But if you like DF and dont get on with CS, JO might be the next gen game for you.

Old 09-26-2004, 06:25 PM
EL_BASTARDO is offline EL_BASTARDO

^ wot Zz says,
there's a different type of gameplay to master from the previous DF series, but on the other hand it's quicker to pick up the control of vehilces than a lot of other FPS's.

what remains one of Nova's plus's is the amount of maps available because of the ease of use of the level editors & places like novahq's map download section (you'll find that some are a bit rushed & ropey, but there's a lot of good ones in there too) but at least you aren't restricted to the same old map if you don't want to be
Old 09-26-2004, 06:52 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
to play cs, you have to DL steam http://www.steampowered.com/ i think is the website. I absolutly love cs i cant get enough of it. Its a fast pace game and you have to get used to aiming for the head and hitting the enemy on the first shot or you will die VERY quickly

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser

Last edited by teej; 09-26-2004 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:49 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
yea once you get steam (which sucks but is the only good option) you can download updates, patches, news and even mods, add people to your friends and see if there online and what not. Your problem with CS is probaly the update
Old 09-27-2004, 10:01 AM
Storm. is offline Storm.

its a good game, but there are a lot of glitches in it, the maps (stock) are huge, but to fly helis so easily and drive the cars with great ease is awesome

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 09-29-2004, 03:49 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Yea Joint Ops is fun but would be alot better if the dang game had less lag in it.I had one dude say he had all requirements and it still lagged which i doubt that but most of all alot of ppl and me are complaining of all the lag i mean my lag isnt that bad as it was in the Demos.If you think Joint Ops is too laggy for you m8 just go from DFLW to DF:BHD and DF:BHD:TS.I love DF:BHD:TS ever since i played it i loved it see i use to play LW and i was good with the mag and saw shooting buyt then when i played BHD i got out of DFLW but i play it every once in a while now.Its hard to get re adapted with the guns since its been a while since i played LW.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?