Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 08-21-2017, 02:41 PM
Lunaticc is offline Lunaticc

Cool Hillarious Failure Of Robbery

Just 1 Week Ago When I Was coming home Something Pretty funny happened. So Let Me start from here. I am 18 years old. One ,,Lonely Boy'' in other words social outcast. I never enjoyed being close to people. I have Evening Sessions In My University on some days so when my torture is over it's pretty much pitch black outside. I am not kinda guy who is afraid of dark. In Fact I enjoy being alone it's so peaceful, not much traffic just a few walkers there and there on streets. So here I am, walking alone, listening to music, not caring the world and someone suddenly grabs my arm with so much strength that I dropped my phone. In my head I was like ,,Now I am Gonna Turn Around, Snap His God Damn Neck''. I hear some deep voice from behind : ,,Don't Try Anything Funny Or Something Bad Will Happen To You. How About You Hand Over Everything You Got Nice And Slow?'' And here I am with my answer that probably saved me that day: ,,How About You Turn Around And Look A Pole Behind Us Real Quick? There Is A Security Camera Watching Us. You Might As Well Smile For It''. I Felt how He Freaked Out. He Looked Away Immediately. As You probably Guessed Of Course That was a lie. There Wasn't a single security camera on that whole street which means He could do anything he wanted and get away with it. Once He Looked Away I Punched Him Right in the Ribs with my full strength. For Those Who Don't Know How Much Damage Can That Do, Trust Me it Does A LOT. With in Punch He was already on the ground making some weird snake movements. I Should Add That After That He Wasn't Very Polite To Me. While he was rolling up and down like a snake and cursing me the way I never heard it before , I called police and within 5 minutes they arrived and arrested person. This Robber was probably 20 years old or around it. At That Moment I was very Serious to laugh about anything. But looking back now it was pretty funny accident. I shared this story with my family and my friends. I might as well Share it with you guys too. The Morale Of The Story Is : Don't Mess With The Lunatic
Old 08-21-2017, 06:59 PM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

in the 70's while i was in high school i worked t a local pharmacy delivering meds and whatever...when i left that job a short time after someone broke into the pharmacy...he came down thru the roof access....when he left his wallet fell out of his pocket and fell to the floor....next morning he didnt have to wonder anymore where he lost his wallet,the police knocked on his door.....
14TB 7200 rpm HDD
LG 16x blue ray R/W Drive
-----------------------------------

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked