Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-04-2003, 08:20 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
GAME HELP PLZ

hey yall

this sucks man. Recenlty my game has messed up. The game would not start. So i uninstalled it and erased the files like I always do when i need to install. ANy ways I install the game then I update it so i can play on nova. Everything is going good so far. Then i join a game. When i join a game, it loads up and everything but one problem. when it is loading up, it is a black screen. It loads up and then the game starts. I hear it start but my screen is totally black and cant see nothing. It is extremly laggy. Does ne one have any suggestions at all because im am desparet

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 12-04-2003, 08:58 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
restill your drivers for your Video card they may have gone bad and DX9b also try that. you seeing it black could mean your drivers have gone bad, can you play any other games and it dose the same thing? black screen and all.

1st try to use your Revupdat its inside the folder if something did not get loaded in good this will check it out and see if it need to redo the update all so. be located in your DFLW game folder.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-09-2003, 02:15 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
ok tx cheif i got it

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 12-29-2003, 03:43 AM
i come in peace is offline i come in peace

Angry Win XP PRO - L.W.

First i had problems with WIN 98 SE and DF-1.
So whatever, then i get DF.LW and install it on WIN XP Pro and now for whatever reason my screen freezes where the game tells you it's loading all the game stuff. I haven't even tried gaming online yet. So like WTF!
I gave my DF-1 to a buddy of mine figured he could get as much use out of it as i did, and now this with LW.
I didn't even try loading up DF-1 on XP PRO.

Somebody H E L P!!!!!!!!!!

i come in peace...