Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Bush or kerry
Bush 16 57.14%
Kerry 9 32.14%
Niether 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2004, 11:38 AM
SwiftSniper232 is offline SwiftSniper232

Send a message via AIM to SwiftSniper232
Smile Bush and Kerry

I know we have elections coming up and all, but i was just curious who you think should win. Thank you.

Bush VS Kerry
Old 07-10-2004, 12:50 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
Bush he is the only one who belives in war...Kerry will pull out all our soldiers which i think we need to stay there and hunt down osama.

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 07-10-2004, 12:56 PM

kerry semms to anti-war anti- military use, but im a kid, whos to be speaking lol
Old 07-10-2004, 02:04 PM
score is offline score

Send a message via ICQ to score
Looks like Bush is up 4-0 on the polls I say Bush is taking the country in the direction we need to go. But let's wait and see what some of the older guys are going to say.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
I tell the truth even w`en I lie. - Al Pacino, Scarface
-
------------------------------

only the good die young
Old 07-10-2004, 02:11 PM

yep
Old 07-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
......get bush out, im overseas (army child) and i hate this stuff, our troops are still getting killed, they dont have full control over a damn country and its stupid we should get out of this war crap, and the exchange rate is just horrible here lol
Old 07-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Charlie Daniels is offline Charlie Daniels

Send a message via ICQ to Charlie Daniels Send a message via AIM to Charlie Daniels Send a message via Yahoo to Charlie Daniels
Quote:
Originally posted by Systemkaos
......get bush out, im overseas (army child) and i hate this stuff, our troops are still getting killed, they dont have full control over a damn country and its stupid we should get out of this war crap, and the exchange rate is just horrible here lol
Why end the war now once it's already started. It would make what we've already done a complete waste.

Of course troops are still getting killed, how can you have a war without people dying? When someone enlists in the military, they basically give their life to the will of our country. They are going to do whatever is necessary to serve. Even die. War is necessary.

Old 07-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Doughboy is offline Doughboy

Send a message via ICQ to Doughboy
This is quite funny, bush is the worst thing to happen to america in a long time

Quote:
War is necessary.
Sure thing there jack

This is quite funny, bush is the worst thing to happen to america in a long time

Quote:
War is necessary.
Sure thing there jack

Quote:
War is necessary.
Sure thing there jack
Old 07-10-2004, 07:23 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Charlie Daniels Send a message via AIM to Charlie Daniels Send a message via Yahoo to Charlie Daniels
Way to go triple post.

Old 07-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Nev is offline Nev

Send a message via ICQ to Nev
Quote:
Originally posted by Doughboy
not only to america
Old 07-11-2004, 12:51 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Daniels
Why end the war now once it's already started. It would make what we've already done a complete waste.

Of course troops are still getting killed, how can you have a war without people dying? When someone enlists in the military, they basically give their life to the will of our country. They are going to do whatever is necessary to serve. Even die. War is necessary.

hey try living over seas, try having a birthday on oooooo wait SEPTEMBER 11th, i been an army brat since i was born, you try telling me about war and stuff and why we should keep on fighting, please by all means enlighten me, have you met familys, have you met children that you go to school with who's not only parents are there but, uncles brothers and sisters? so if you want to be the master of the subject i will hand it over
Old 07-11-2004, 01:04 AM
-UNA-Silent is offline -UNA-Silent

First of all.
My brother is in the army and i do not want to see him sent other there, but his job in the army probably will, since his job is hunting down osama and special people.
2nd.
We need a president that can speak, dang, i understand the governor of CA better .
Old 07-11-2004, 07:45 AM

Quote:
hey try living over seas, try having a birthday on oooooo wait SEPTEMBER 11th, i been an army brat since i was born, you try telling me about war and stuff and why we should keep on fighting, please by all means enlighten me, have you met familys, have you met children that you go to school with who's not only parents are there but, uncles brothers and sisters? so if you want to be the master of the subject i will hand it over
WHat is your point? Tell me why we shouldn't finish something that has already been started. And people dying isn't a reason.

Old 07-11-2004, 12:14 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Neither.

My photography website

Old 07-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Bush, at lease he got balls to do the right thing.

Kerry who he? a no were man. talk is cheap he telling every one what he would do, but history show he don't care as long as he wins the race to the white house. all i seen of him is turning down all the arm force service down the drain. i think he a lier.

if there was a another one to vote for i'll vote for another one if bush was to drop out, Kerry is totally dead.

there is a option to vote for some one who not on the list it would be: Pat Robertson reason i vote for a person who care more for the people of the world then some dummy. and it be a kick-in the pants take god out of the US-Government.
Quote:
......get bush out, I'm overseas (army child) and i hate this stuff, our troops are still getting killed, they don't have full control over a damn country and its stupid we should get out of this war crap, and the exchange rate is just horrible here lol
its part of life sorry you got stuck into it, but it life and it do suck a lot. your father is doing the right thing you may not like the ID he's life is on the line.

have to ask as he been to Korea in the pass? if so they don't have peace at all there only agreement north Korea will not shot. war can break out any time there its a fact of life pass 50+ year it came close to war there.

if i was your father i would hope you know that i was doing is the right thing and one day you see it was the right thing to do. be happy for your father guy and send a letter telling him so, in that letter tell him how much you love him and give him hope he has love in his home when he come home it be something for him to fight for and live for, thats what he really needs.

by the way it was not Bush who send him there it was every one who voted ok to send troops to IRAQ (it was on the new's) guy every one in Washington Dc US-Government. it was 82% i think it was bush put it on the table thats all. they voted on it and it was ok do to do it. your senator and Governor who voted on it. gee did you know they would have to vote on it to take them out too.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-11-2004 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:27 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
i dont really like either....but its not good to change presidents in the middle of a "war"
Old 07-11-2004, 08:15 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
well i dont want a president like Bush that cannot make a decent smooth speech...some of his stuff u cant even understand, when he says something good, u see his little smile on his face but then when he says something bad or doesnt make sence, u can see it on his face, i really havent seen a good clear speech by him

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 07-13-2004, 12:10 AM
score is offline score

Send a message via ICQ to score
It doesn't take a great speaker to be a president.
I guess it is easy for me to understand him, me being from Texas and all. He speaks pure English to me.

Kerry does seem to be a lot of talk, like Chief said. He is on the fence about many issues.

All of Bush's decisions may not be right, but atleast he makes a strong, quick choice.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
I tell the truth even w`en I lie. - Al Pacino, Scarface
-
------------------------------

only the good die young