Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 06-10-2002, 08:51 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

DFCenter is back online.

DFCenter is back online. Crossfire and Rambo both will be taking the site into a new phase and they will need every ones's help to do just that.

DFCenter staff including myself have been working hard to get the tournament pages to where they need to be and ready. There have been a few new staff people added to do just that as well.

One of the things that was worked on exstensivly was out Top100 site listing that we have available for people to use as well. We have resolved all the problems with the script deleteing all the accounts for no reason and have tested this. As time goes by, we will make the overall look and feel of the Top100 look better then what it does now. So please come on by and register. For all those squad sites and dedicated websites that have registered several times in support, I thank you, but I would hope that you would try and register one more time and re-add the code back to your website. For those of you who were wondering, you may put this code on as many pages as you want.

REGISTER here: http://www.DFCenter.com/top100/add.php
Get your code here: http://www.DFCenter.com/top100/html.php

Over time, we will be adding more things and as we do, we will be posting news and letting the world know about it. Until then, why don't you stop on by and see what's going on, maybe leave a messege on our forums wishing both Rambo and Crossfire luck.

In addition to DFCenter re-opening, DFFavorites wanted to inform you all that version 3.0 of their program will be released soon. I have seen version three and please take my word for it, it will blow all the other versions away with it's awesome graphics and ease of usage. It should be one if not the best add-on utility besides map making programs that you would want to have for both DF2 and Land Warrior, so please if you have a chance, head on over to there site and feel free to leave a messege to Deadbolt who created the program. http://dffav.dfcenter.com

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq