Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:16 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
NW Back online

http://www.novaworld2.com/

Nova is back online with all services. Yesterday was a minor setback when the site was phubared.
By now it looks like all services are back online!

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 11-12-2010, 10:09 PM
KroozR is offline KroozR
Flash

Is DF2 on as well? I can't log on, can you help?
Old 11-16-2010, 09:11 AM
chopperprop is offline chopperprop
=TMW=

Send a message via MSN to chopperprop
online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline online offline
Starting really not to care anymore.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:31 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Kroozr, for DF2 use DF Fav's as lobby, then they will show up. Most likely you'll need cheatblocker also for most servers.

Chopper, if you aint got nothing usefull to add, please refrain from posting or head to the spamsection...

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 11-19-2010, 09:34 AM
chopperprop is offline chopperprop
=TMW=

Send a message via MSN to chopperprop
Quote:
Originally Posted by katana*GFR* View Post
Kroozr, for DF2 use DF Fav's as lobby, then they will show up. Most likely you'll need cheatblocker also for most servers.

Chopper, if you aint got nothing usefull to add, please refrain from posting or head to the spamsection...
Roger that, and sorry, Just gettin a little frustrated at what is going on at novaworld even now the servers are down. Please excuse my spam wont happen again.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:52 AM
Buck Naked is offline Buck Naked
BUCK NAKED

Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Naked
Well i don't know what servers or Nova sites your able to log in to? Because I can't with either DFEX2 or JOTR!!! If you know something that i may be missing please don't hesitate to inform me/us......... Thanks!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 01:00 AM
Buck Naked is offline Buck Naked
BUCK NAKED

Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Naked
Really sounds like a CROC to me!! nothing personal!!

I was turned on to BHD in 05. I wasn't really a PC gamer until I played BHD, honestly i'm still not really a PC gamer. After watching a friend play BHD and then playing it myself. Shortly after that I bought BHD! I was hooked-addicted.. Through the course of the next year I purchased Team Sabre, Joint Operations Typhon Rising, and Joint Operations Escalation. In early 08 i went to play/log in and it said invalid username or password, i went to my account and all was ok but stll couldnt log in!! I sent 1 e-mail to support, 7 days later no responce, 2nd e-mail same, 3rd same, 4th same!! I figure a month later and probably my 8th e-mail I was not happy at all and I expressed it!!! Well shorty after that i went to my account and low and behold my CD keys were invalid!!! Shortly after that I tried to login to my account and got "The username and e-mail address cannot be found" so I basically gave up, lost the CD's, that was still early 08.
In September of this year I was at Fry's walking through the game isle and wondered if Novalogic was still in business, since i had been seeing nothing but add's every where for Call of Duty. I browsed around and yup there's Novalogic with 2 games on the shelf, Delta Force Xtreme, and Delta Force Xtreme 2. Mind you I'm missing the multi player online battles by now. I decid I'm going to buy a game, Call of Duty or Delta Force Extreme 2. I knew nothing about Call of Duty so I thought WTF I will give Novalogic another chance and bought Delta Force Extreme 2. came home installed it and started playing ( I don't think DFEX2 is very good) 2 weeks later i can't log in to play games nor go to my account!!! Infact i couldn't get into anything Novaworld/logic! This went on 4 almost 2 weeks ofv me trying to log in occasionaly with ko luck. By now I'm Pissed I can't believe i was stupid enough to get burned twice!!! So I google and find out rthat they are doing some upgrading with servers etc etc... What was it roughly 2 weks ago they were back up and runnung and I'm feeling perdy secure, but not really caring for DFEX2 so I purchase my favorite game JOTR. Playing it like it was a drug, lol.... Well that was short lived!!! as of day before yesterday I am unable to log in or get into any Novaword/logic site!!!! What really pisses me off is they are loosing customers/players by doing this stuff!! Hell they have the money to rent some servers that we can play on until they get thier S**t together!!! Also they have my e-mail address, why couldn't they shoot us an e-mail giving a heads up? I can answer that!!! they don't give a S**t !! Has anyone ever got help or a responce in a timely manner from support? Has anyone ever tried to call the support phone number thay has been no good for over a year?
Oh ya almost forgot I was a Gold member then when the servers were up i became a Silver member!!! I want my money back for these 2 games!! i know I will never get it or anything from Novalogic!!!
So who want's to go to corprate with me? LMFAO......
!!ROAD-TRIP!!
Old 11-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

What is the best server for Australian players to join?
Old 11-22-2010, 09:09 PM
KroozR is offline KroozR
Flash

Thanks Katana, I suppose Chopper meant no harm, but I can't imagine anyone typing "offline" so many tomes, even the action of the copy and pasteing seems funny, oh well, a good laugh if you think about it, no worries. BUT... it seems like a lot of work to get back online. The question is why has this happened? What in the world does NW think will come of this but so many fruatrated users like our friend Buck Naked. Buck's right, when was the last time anyone got a response, I even signed up on twitter just to try to communicate and still NOTHING. They have some good stuff but need a lesson in marketing for sure. Bottom line, I'm not sure if I want to go through all the trouble of all that's offerred in DF Favs. I'm concerned I'll screw it up for real and I won't know if I can 't get on because I screwed it up of if it is just not possible anymore. Oh well, DF2 was fun for a good long years, I played it online when it first came out. ...too bad, and thanks for the time. (Buck, we're still friends man... LOL)