Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 06-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post How should I configure my video options?

Q: How should I configure my video options?

Answer: The easiest way to configure your video settings in the options menu is to make use of the “Default” “Performance” and “Quality” selections on the options menu. These will configure your video settings to pre-arranged levels based on your system performance. The "Default" settings are the recommended settings that the game chooses after the initial video test, "Performance" settings are optimized for fast and fluid game play, and "Quality" settings sacrifice some performance for higher quality graphics.

You can use each of the individual settings to fine tune your performance levels to optimize game play. Keep in mind when changing settings that resolution, anti-aliasing, texture filtering and frame effects tend to affect performance most drastically than the other video settings. Should you have performance issues, these are the settings you should try lowering first.