Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 06-09-2002, 02:39 AM
Black6~ODA~ is offline Black6~ODA~

Send a message via ICQ to Black6~ODA~
Angry What is it with people

I have been playing delta force since the the series started. I really mean this, i got DF1 within the month it came out, and ever since then I've gotten DF2 and LW on the exact days they came out. Well since I got back to the states I just had some time to play LW today and as soon as I got into a nova server, this squad called BOS started accusing me of shooting through and a hill! Now really I got a PSG-1 in a foggy map went prone on a hill and started shooting people that were in range, no sooner than when I got my first two kills this guy BOS Rogue says, "Quit shooting through the hill dumbass, i got a nice screen shot of it." Then his whole squad started cussing me out and when I asked why he thought I was cheating and why he was so made he would cuss me out and not give me a simple answer as to why he suspected this and as to why he was so mad at me. My point is this getting bad, these newbie squads are developing and they are all accusing people of cheating and glitching just becuase they are loosing or if someone on their own team is ahead of them in score they start making accusations and taking screenshots. I would also like to add, never have I cheated in any game and never has anyone I played with gotten mad at me and that is why asked them why they were so mad at me and why they thought I was cheating.
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed
Old 06-09-2002, 06:54 AM
Muninn is offline Muninn
Retired from DF

Just don't pay attention to thoughs nooby squads.. They suck anyway, and all they are trin to do is get you in truble for not doin anything. So that they can make there selves feel better and look good for there squad... Why did'nt ya just leave when they started gettin in to it.. I mean being mad at you??? Seriously I do not think they were accule taking screenshots, they probably did that so you would leave or to get you mad like they did!. But again just leave when someone or some squad accusses you of something or gets real mad at you and say they are goin to hack you or take screenshots or do somethin stupid like that!... Because they are probably not goin to, they might do that so you will leave or get upset.....
Old 06-11-2002, 04:31 AM
~cto~jack is offline ~cto~jack

Send a message via ICQ to ~cto~jack Send a message via Yahoo to ~cto~jack
Amen, go to CTO servers, and sorry for the booting probs
Old 06-11-2002, 05:30 AM

Thanks, just got worried that yall though I was cheating becuase I wan't dieing becuase I was never shot at.
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed
Old 06-12-2002, 01:48 AM

This is becoming some serious bull ****, those same idiots are now trying to send me a virus, becuase my norton came up and crashed my game becuase that is where the virus originated. This is really getting out of hand.
The Ranger Creed
Old 06-12-2002, 07:57 AM
Acid is offline Acid

Send a message via ICQ to Acid
Quote:
Originally posted by Black6~ODA~
This is becoming some serious bull ****, those same idiots are now trying to send me a virus, becuase my norton came up and crashed my game becuase that is where the virus originated. This is really getting out of hand.
how do you know it was these guys that tryed to "hack" you?

And as far as people talking ****, two words:

BOZO FILTER
Old 06-12-2002, 10:39 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Dammnit it all.
There are two factions forming.
Those who cheat and those who moan about cheats.
I know who I can handle better when Im playing.

Panther, Myself and the Friction CO now called Soldier X went in to a server and within minutes were asked which trainers we were all using.
This was about 3 hours after the 0.37 update came out!
My squad were collectivley accused of cheating also recently.

The whole match spoiled because a few half arsed gunners were fed up they were having a bad day.

The thing is those that use this as an excuse for playing badly will argue that if people didn't cheat then they wouldn't moan about it so it must be the cheats fault.

Im 27 years old now and still I am being drawn into these silly rows. But its hard not to. Especially when you are like me and only recently started getting a good hold on how to play the game. Only to be told the time you spent on your hobby was BS because you must be cheating.....

Old 06-12-2002, 07:29 PM

exactly, and btw I know it was one of the seven that were pissed at me becuase as soon as they were done and one of em left a virus totally crashed the game and ruined it all they way down to my hundreds of maps that I made myself and luckily Norton stepped in and quarantined it before it screwed everything on the harddrive. And I am sorry for cursing but I just lost my tempor, lmao, I even punched a whole through my wall again. I am also taking some anger management classes to deal with it so you'll have to excuse me please.
The Ranger Creed