Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:57 AM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
Some people ask the dumbest ****

I swear to god some people are retarded. I was walking to class today and when I went by somebody gave me a look then stopped. He then proceeds to say "dude, did you know you have two different colored eyes?"

I was like "really? I've never actually looked in a mirror so I didn't notice."

****in idiot..
Old 11-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Idiocy is taking over.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:23 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

dood lyk omg teh eyez diffrent colors?
Old 11-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
It coulda been a question "he already knew the answer to" (rhetorical?) - but it doesn't really matter.

Half the damn kids in my class call me sh*t every now and then like "retard" and all that - when they've got like a 5 year old's reading and spelling level (no offence to 5 year olds). And most of them I'm superior to them in every subject...

And yes, Grenademan is right - idiocy is taking over. Heaps of kids in my class are so damn stupid they don't even bother to read anything. They always look for answers all the time it's not funny. IT'S SO COMMON SENSE!!! In fact, I don't even know why to this day they're Year 9s - they should be dropped like 100 grades...

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
haahahaha

I get that all the time...

There is a peice of my ear that is missing. Looks like someone bit it off...right where you'd put an ear ring...

I have known some people for 10 years and finally they came up and told me. Lol
Old 11-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
it like every sunday the local wifes come over to my place for a cookout, only never their kids or husband come with them, it like thier own time tobe with the other wifes and talk crap about their husbands or family, not to say they not happy with their sex life or anything.

you can name it they talk about it, some are soo off the wall it not funny make me shack my head and walk away.

this is how off the wall it can get one wife said to the other she think her husband must be cheating on her! another wife ask why? you think that? asker he going to bathroom a lot he said got runs real bad. omg it not that only other thing but you get the id
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-08-2007 at 01:05 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
haahahaha

I get that all the time...

There is a peice of my ear that is missing. Looks like someone bit it off...right where you'd put an ear ring...

I have known some people for 10 years and finally they came up and told me. Lol
Just like a boy in my class lol - on one of this ears one bit was sticking to his head and we found out only like last term lol.

See attached. It's just a pic of where the part of the ear actually stuck to the head.

Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ear.jpg (3.6 KB, 27 views)
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 11-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

there is a problem with the common sense thing ya said, sense isnt common anymore, i have no real faith in the public education system anymore for they dont relly teach much of anything, and if ya prove to be smarter than every1 else ya get ridiculed by the other students that are as dumb as a bag of hammers and the teachers throw ya in special ed.

like me for example, i got stuck in special ed class, im like why the hell, in 5th grade i could do 8th and 9th grade work, partly due to my parents started teaching me to read and such at 2 or 3yrs old, but i got done with my work fast and then i doodled and messed around for the remainder of class and i guess the teachers thought me to be ADHD or something so they put me on ritilan , witch i secretly threw out because it made me feel like crap, and i guess the other students thought it lame or something to be smart so they started things with me all the time and i got into fights with them, some times 4 on 1 fights, i got real good at fighting, lol.

sooo they sent me to a special school that has a EC class( Emotional Conflicted class) where they tried to put me on all kinds of crappy drugs and i did to them as i did to the ritilin.

the 2 years i was in there i did great, didnt have any problems so they let me go back to my old school where the ass holes i had the problems with was at so the problems started again soo, they kept sending me to alternative schools and filnaly stuck me in the special ed class in the 7th grade where i was for the remainder of my sentence thru school where the work was absolutly crap and ya had as much chance of learning as a snowballs chance in hell, soo i had to literly teach myself if i was ever gona get a normal job and i had to fight them to let me take the exit exam instead of the GED exam so i could get a real deploma instead of a piece of paper that said i finished school.

so the moral of this story is, try to blend in and never ever make the teacher out to be dumber than the students, lol, for they will try to screw you every chance they get.

i did finaly get an apology from the techers after the ass holes left the school and my problems ceased to exist the day they left.

every school has a bunch of monkey boys that think they are all that but in the end they ended up in jail and some dead from their own stupidity, just hang on and try to be better than them and if they knock you down bounce back and show them tht you are better than they are and if they hit you then destroy them in a furious blaze of fist, teeth and feet, folding chair across the head works too, lol.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Yeah, people come up to me and say something profound like

"gee your tall"
then its usually
"Do you play basketball?"

Yes, just because I'm tall I must play basketball, i suppose you must be a jockey since your so short....
Old 11-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

what the hell happened to my thread
Old 11-08-2007, 03:48 PM

lol, ive had the same things, i was kindof built when i was in the highr grades and people would ask me with a blank stare, do you work out , ummm, lol, duh.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Spazz
what the hell happened to my thread
lol, we took it over.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:18 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
Re: Some people ask the dumbest ****

Quote:
Originally posted by Spazz
I swear to god some people are retarded. I was walking to class today and when I went by somebody gave me a look then stopped. He then proceeds to say "dude, did you know you have two different colored eyes?"

I was like "really? I've never actually looked in a mirror so I didn't notice."

****in idiot..
were u born with different colored eyes or somethin, or ar u just wearin different colored contacts?

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

i was born that way
Old 11-08-2007, 09:16 PM

In maths class at school, our teacher thinks we're so stupid or something - he says to my mate (and even sometimes me), "Can you tell me when you're finished so I can give you some more work?"...

I mean, "WTF?!?!".

And today, he even made my friend (who's smart at maths) to try and do a logic puzzle, which is so hard it's not even funny. Seriously, you gotta be Einstein to do it...

And something else I really hate at school, is when dumba**es always assume because you do a certain thing you're so stupid. Like for example, just say you were doing some learning, and the teacher asked the class to get a workbook out to use. And let's just say I got a totally different workbook from the rest of the class because I'm on a higher level let's say, people would start saying sh*t like "You retard, you got the wrong book!", or "You're such a dumb*ss", etc.

They always think they know what they're talking about...

Chris
Old 11-08-2007, 10:29 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

whats the logic problem
Old 11-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
free lifting straps

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry