Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-29-2018, 07:42 AM
*IRL* is offline *IRL*

Pls, delete my map list

Hi, irl speaking. I would like them to delete all my maps from the database, I made a server recently with a friend and I want to put all my maps and that they are exclusively on my server, if possible, could I erase them? since I manually have no option to do so. In case the server does not work, I would upload them again, greetings and thanks.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:08 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
@Scott, any easy way to add the ability for uploaders (and admin) to Hide a map?
there is like 40 maps with over 700 downloads each, shame to lose those stats for *IRL*,
would be cool for uploaders to have them here as a backup as it were, even if hidden from public view. let's face it, re uploading a ton of maps is a pain in the ass i'm sure and may never happen.

doesn't feel right just deleting all these maps, but I respect IRL wishes, just wondering if there is a compromise somewhere
Old 05-29-2018, 02:18 PM
*IRL* is offline *IRL*

If there was the possibility of having them in "hidden" mode, I would be willing to leave them in this way, so, if I regret in the future, I can leave them to the public again, thanks.
Old 05-29-2018, 02:33 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Yeah I'll put them in hidden mode for you. Sad to see 40 maps disappear but I understand . If you're running a public BHD server make sure you're using the heartbeat dll (link below) so when nova is down your server is still accessible using the other two lobbies.

http://novahq.net/files.php?ID=707

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 05-29-2018, 04:20 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Old 05-30-2018, 07:47 AM
*IRL* is offline *IRL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Yeah I'll put them in hidden mode for you. Sad to see 40 maps disappear but I understand . If you're running a public BHD server make sure you're using the heartbeat dll (link below) so when nova is down your server is still accessible using the other two lobbies.

http://novahq.net/files.php?ID=707

I thank you very much, having it in hidden mode is the best option, so they will always be there to be able to put them back to the public