Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:13 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry This is what England is reduced to!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe...oss/index.html

I could not believe this when I read it, the symbol of our nations, (England), patron Saint, (who by the way some say was actually Turkish!), is now seen as a "rascist" symbol along withe the cross of St George!

This idiot named Doyle says we should "havea patron Saint and symbol that does not reflect our violent past" is talking out of his arsehole and should be told to shut the hell up!

I have now draped my huge St Geoge flag out of our front window here at home and woe betide any anyone who tells me to take it down as it may offend "muslims and arabs"....tough this is our country not yours so live with it!!!!

Regards a very angry Baddog son of St George and proud son of an American Father!!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
it the people not the flag that counts, one action of a person don't make up the whole party. like all things there going to be some good and some bad in it. flag should stay it part of a great history and love of the whole countrymen of England U.K.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
That is so stupid, I can't believe anyone is even paying attention to it! Change England's flag because it might be offensive to foreigners?!?! Screw them! They've got their own country, they can do what they please with their own flag.

The audacity of some people. Why is England bowing to this kind of scum?
Old 10-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Terry is offline Terry

i hear this so much and im f*cking sick of it!!! i feel really strongly about this and im very patriotic towards my country. soon as i get payed im gettin a big st georges cross and its hanging straight out my front window...any foreigner that doesnt like it... caan F*CK OFF!!!!

sorry bout the language guys but thats the only way i can make my feelings known about this... makes me SICK!!! come over here, claim benefits, live off our taxes and tell us OUR symbol is racist, then bog off u dirty parrasites!!!

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 10-04-2005, 08:07 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
i hear this so much and im f*cking sick of it!!! i feel really strongly about this and im very patriotic towards my country. soon as i get payed im gettin a big st georges cross and its hanging straight out my front window...any foreigner that doesnt like it... caan F*CK OFF!!!!

sorry bout the language guys but thats the only way i can make my feelings known about this... makes me SICK!!! come over here, claim benefits, live off our taxes and tell us OUR symbol is racist, then bog off u dirty parrasites!!!
I totally agree old mate if they don't like our flag then F**k 'EM!!!!

Warmest Regards
Old 10-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

i dont care, its retarted, people are getting sewed for having the confederate flag in the usa
Old 10-04-2005, 10:55 PM

That's a little different. England has used that as their symbol for a loooong time. It would be like someone trying to get us to change our flag.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:43 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Bullet
That's a little different. England has used that as their symbol for a loooong time. It would be like someone trying to get us to change our flag.
That's spot on Dr Bullet our national flag, (England) has been around since the time of the crusades in the 11th century and possibly even longer. The Union Flag, (sometimes called the Union Jack which incoporates the national flags of Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland), by compariosn has been around a relatively short time but even that has been labelled "racsist" by some!

If we give in to this then part of our heritage and our national identity will begin to disappear and there is no way we can tolerate that!

Warm Regards
Old 10-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Sounds like you guys are starting to go thought what america goes though daily. The minority and people not even in this country have more rights then we do.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 10-05-2005, 02:17 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Confused

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
Sounds like you guys are starting to go thought what america goes though daily. The minority and people not even in this country have more rights then we do.
I know brother Panther and it's absolutely appaling when you pay byour taxes to support these people and then end up having to watch out in case something "offends" them!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 10-05-2005, 02:35 PM
Terry is offline Terry

all totally right guys, and it really is sickening. well, god forbid but IF one day the english flag DOES dissapear, i for one swear on my country itself that i wont stop supporting it. i'll always have that flag hanging out my window!!!

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 10-05-2005, 04:52 PM

I just think it's utter bull****. As far as I know, the country was doing fine before these "offended" foreigners got here/there, so why should we care? If our/your country is so offensive, then why are they even here/there?

And the best part is, when we think their customs and traditions are stupid or offensive, they get all pissy and tell us that it's their a part of their culture and tradition, and that it's their right to practice those traditions, yet we/you can't practice your own tradition in your own country, especially an age old flag.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Terry is offline Terry

well said dr.b!!! im not an outright racist person but cmon... this is asking for trouble!?!?!

the other day i was walking out of work and i see a muslim walking down the sidewalk, then suddenly he stopped, put his bag and glasses on the floor, got this weird cushion type thing out of his bag then knelt down and started praying and doing that weird "headbutt the floor" thing they do. ok, i dont have a problem with that, but if im not aloud to hang my flag out my feckin window. the next time i see one of em doing that again, i WILL have a problem with it and i WILL say something.

tel me im out of place?

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 10-05-2005, 07:39 PM

No kidding! You can't hang a flag that's as old as his religion, but he can stop on a sidewalk and do his thing...ridiculous.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:20 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Bullet
I just think it's utter bull****. As far as I know, the country was doing fine before these "offended" foreigners got here/there, so why should we care? If our/your country is so offensive, then why are they even here/there?

And the best part is, when we think their customs and traditions are stupid or offensive, they get all pissy and tell us that it's their a part of their culture and tradition, and that it's their right to practice those traditions, yet we/you can't practice your own tradition in your own country, especially an age old flag.
I couldn't agree more as Tin of Gas says...well said DR B!!!!

Warmest Regards bro
Old 10-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
seem you guys in U.K having the same trouble we are having in the U.S all so, people or should say a group running around trying to dig into thing like flags and god in government thing and get things banned. we live in this day of age. it no longer have any meaning to what it means any more, but they seem to like to fly it into other people face to make a flaming point of it.

think it freaking sad some have to making their flaming point about it, when it not so anymore. maybe in history it was so but this day of age it no longer means that at all.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]