Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-08-2007, 02:15 PM
moethegame is offline moethegame

Thinking of buying this game

Im a huge fan of this game and was addicted to the demo when it came out 4 years ago. I was wondering if I should buy the game or buy something similar to it. Do a lot of people still play it, or is it dying down?
Old 07-08-2007, 03:14 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
it seems to be dying down slowly but i still play it and it seems to be about the same as it did 2 years ago when i bought the game and started to play it...

but if DF2 is still around with nova servers then i can say that BHD will have people playing for a few more years to come...

Old 07-08-2007, 03:16 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

its dying, squads no longer recruit normal players, they recruit from other squads, cos crap etc... im my opinion it wudnt b a gud idea 2 buy it this l8.. especially with a huge increase in cheats
Old 07-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
its still being moderated by Novaworld and still going good.
they still try to keep it clean as will.

there are a lot of mods you can download for this game as will totally free.

i going to buy BHD-team Sabre (MOD) again do to the Cd gone i have has bad cracked real bad.

its cheaper now then four years ago, it would not be a waste of money! for the price tag now days ether.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-08-2007, 06:38 PM
moethegame is offline moethegame

The main thing I'm worried about is buying it and there not being anyone really playing it. Does it tell how many people are logged on at one point? If so can someone tell me how many people are usually playing usually. Also, are there a lot of servers or just a few.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:56 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
Last time I looked there were just over 1000 people playing BHD, and around 300 servers.

There are still people playing, a few servers frequently get around 40 people playing.

My server is averaging about 200 logins a day.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:57 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
There are usually anywhere between 500 and 900 players on a night. There are plenty of servers to play in, not all are populated though. The squad im in with Sharp, Organized Crime, actively recruits players of all ages and skill. There are a few skilled squads left in the game and those still do matches every now and then. Most of the real competitive squads that played have moved on to newer and better games. You will find atleast 10-15 real competitive players in a good, populated server. I am a very competitive player as well as most of my squad is, but we do not play matches too often. Theres no good competition left really. If you want to get the game, more power to you..its only maybe $5 or $10 at Target or Wal-Mart now. If your looking to make some good friends definitely get it, if your looking for a real competitive community, don't buy it.