Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 06-09-2006, 11:34 AM
sonicdeathumf is offline sonicdeathumf

Send a message via ICQ to sonicdeathumf Send a message via Yahoo to sonicdeathumf
New Screens of INSURG-Afgan Heights

Old 06-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Hey those Concrete Barrels must be very heavy? .... j/k

Its coming alone real nice m8, How long before a release is possible? Or is it a case of when its ready its ready...

Sal.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:22 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sonicdeathumf Send a message via Yahoo to sonicdeathumf
Quote:
Originally posted by Sal UK
Hey those Concrete Barrels must be very heavy? .... j/k

Its coming alone real nice m8, How long before a release is possible? Or is it a case of when its ready its ready...

Sal.
Actually thats a metal texture but anyway, basicly as soon as we finish the maps. Not much support for it so its basicly when we have time to finish the maps, although I have a feeling interest will grow 10 fold once its released.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:35 PM
belbas is offline belbas

Send a message via AIM to belbas
drivable vehicles?

will there be drivable vehicles? or a ingame voice com.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:18 AM

nope
Old 06-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Gingerbreadman is offline Gingerbreadman

What are those fireball looking things in the last screenshot?

Looks awesome.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Chammy is offline Chammy

Your sound effects

This is a great mod, although, I should give you some fb on your sound effects. I'd like to point out that they are a bit too commercial and Hollywood , I suggest you try out my sound mod, its called DFBHD Sound Conversion, it replaces most of the weapon sounds and explosions I made from "real" video footage, I swear, they are. Here's the link.

DFBHD Sound Conversion

Some feedback is totally welcome. If you'd like to use the sounds in your mod your welcome to.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:09 PM
halo82nd is offline halo82nd

Copyright Issue w/Domain

Im sorry bud. Seems your doing alot of good things for you and every. But seriously, did oyu check godaddy.com or enom.com or whois.com for that domain name? You have to understand that that name is already taken and is totally a copyright infringment. Now im going to be nice when I say this, but, you have 48 hours before you have to change it. That little " - " you have to seperate nova and mods, dosent change the fact of the name. Novamods.com has been my domain for years. We dont just do gaming either and is a Company outside of other domains we own. So please we ask that youchange this within the next 48 hours or there wont be no more talking.

You can flame, you can hate, but the companys lawyer awaits to give advices. Sorry to cause any trouble and no I do not want to do this, but I will without any further discussion. Thank you and have a blessed 48 hours.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:35 AM

Re: Copyright Issue w/Domain

Quote:
Originally posted by halo82nd
Im sorry bud. Seems your doing alot of good things for you and every. But seriously, did oyu check godaddy.com or enom.com or whois.com for that domain name? You have to understand that that name is already taken and is totally a copyright infringment. Now im going to be nice when I say this, but, you have 48 hours before you have to change it. That little " - " you have to seperate nova and mods, dosent change the fact of the name. Novamods.com has been my domain for years. We dont just do gaming either and is a Company outside of other domains we own. So please we ask that youchange this within the next 48 hours or there wont be no more talking.

You can flame, you can hate, but the companys lawyer awaits to give advices. Sorry to cause any trouble and no I do not want to do this, but I will without any further discussion. Thank you and have a blessed 48 hours.
\

Response: Bring it! My lawyer works for free.

And to Chammy: thanks buts mods done and most sounds from Final Conflict has been updated for Insurgency. Thanks anyway but about 6 months too late.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:27 AM
SwTIntercept is offline SwTIntercept

Send a message via ICQ to SwTIntercept
Re: Copyright Issue w/Domain

Quote:
Originally posted by halo82nd

ROFLMAO

If you have had this site for years, why do you only have 2 registered members compared to Nova-Mods 788 members list? Seems that "NovaMods" has nothing to do with Novalogic games and is a site for "Team Un4given"? Heres a quote from your site posted by you [Halo] a few days ago Weds June28th,2006
Quote:
Novamods.com is back better then before. We felt that we need something alittle more robust and cleaner also better style. It is understood that we kept changing diffrent layouts every so often we get settled. This again was understood. We are saything now that we are back and we are here to stay.
Give me a break Halo, if you were doing something for the Novalogic community, then I would see a conflict, but since your not, you may want to change your domain name to your squads name and leave Nova-Mods alone.
Old 07-01-2006, 12:12 PM

halo82nd , its been way over 48 hrs ...I'm waiting.
SwTIntercept, thanks for pointing out the # of members.

Kinda pitiful lol
Old 07-09-2006, 06:59 PM
FITE-BOOMER is offline FITE-BOOMER

is 4 wat?

what game is black ops 4
Old 07-09-2006, 10:33 PM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

im sorry but you wait in vain go watch" tru calling " you will have more fun. when i first saw this babe she was 14 now she is 25.63 look it up on IMDB from true Lies with arnold swartzeniger and jamie lee curtis in TRUE lies to Tru calling and click on elizqa dushku yes im a fanand thats all.
14TB 7200 rpm HDD
LG 16x blue ray R/W Drive
-----------------------------------

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked
Old 07-13-2006, 12:43 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Is there gonna be a seperate .exe to play the mod? Thanks.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 07-20-2006, 08:14 PM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

i see the sign on ur building says Halliburton ...I used to work for them a long time ago
14TB 7200 rpm HDD
LG 16x blue ray R/W Drive
-----------------------------------

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked