Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 09-22-2015, 12:56 AM
HugoStiglitz is offline HugoStiglitz

eek Steam group and servers

hello i run a delta force group on steam, my group has quickly grown to the largest delta force community on steam, if possible before i mention the name of the group i would to have permission to do so, for a few months i have already had the novaHQ website in the links, im not to pc savy and i just love delta force, i would also like to obtain all NovaHQ ip adress for servers on all games to post on the group,, the main goal of the group was just to bring people togeather in one more modern location and act a resource for people that also love delta force.
if this is not a problem please msg me back , i shall check the fourm often and look forward to playing DF with you guys

E-mail - hug0stiglitz@hotmail.com
Steam - [Ch4news.team]HugoStiglitz
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976805286/
Xbox Live - Hu9o St1gL1tZ
Old 09-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Hi Hugo,

Our server IP for DF1 is 71.94.87.43 and for DF2 it's 74.94.87.41. But do you know there is a lobby fix available? So that you can now play the game without having to join by IP address? Yes you can post your Steam page address, is it Delta Force Lives?. Also make sure you join the Facebook page for DF1: http://bit.ly/groupdf

Thanks for linking to us!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 09-22-2015, 12:32 PM

it is deltaforcelives ,, and thanks for the ip addys,, not everyone has warmed up to the new lobby fix or people are scared to change there df files due to the amount of time taken to get it to work

feel free to join and look forward to gaming
Old 09-22-2015, 12:33 PM

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeltaForceLives
Old 09-23-2015, 07:39 AM
Trooper is offline Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoStiglitz View Post
it is deltaforcelives ,, and thanks for the ip addys,, not everyone has warmed up to the new lobby fix or people are scared to change there df files due to the amount of time taken to get it to work

feel free to join and look forward to gaming
Hello hugo great to see you here , i think its time soon to spamm novalogic email / twitter etc etc for some sort of open communication even if its just a hello they still seem to be ignoring the series all we want now is communication of some sort ..fk me its hard work with novalogic if it was any other game we could prob just skype

we are getting there just need a few more key people to come back to the community would love to see tomkat play damn his ctf's where great . Also hugo we do play Mon-Fri also :P it seems to be v good at the mo in the df bootcamp . thank you once again guys for your support , every1 counts
kensta.
:big thumb:
Old 09-23-2015, 04:17 PM
BlacKSmurF is offline BlacKSmurF

Trooper, I sent a polite email to the CEO (John Garcia) a few weeks ago and never received a response. I know Scott tried giving them a call, too.

In a new record low of my investigation into Novalogic's demise, I found a contributor to DFX2's soundtrack on Facebook and messaged him asking if Novalogic had reached out to him for work on a new game. He read my message and never responded.

If you want to try reaching out to them, check these links. They have different addresses (one shows the property is available for leasing), but both have the same phone number.

http://www.werkz.org/CA/novalogic-in...basas_1126768/

https://credibility.com/custom-compu.../novalogic-inc

Finally, this image from 2012 was the last published promotional image of Angel Falls that I'm aware of... probably safe to say they scrapped it. (But I also figured it was safe to say that F-22 L3 wouldn't receive a patch in 2015).
https://twitter.com/NovaLogicInc/sta...65780349530112
Old 09-23-2015, 10:07 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
they still seem to be ignoring the series

They recently updated F-22 Lightning 3 so they're still poking about there somewhere...

Last edited by Guest001; 09-23-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-27-2015, 10:31 AM
chopperprop is offline chopperprop
=TMW=

Send a message via MSN to chopperprop
=TMW=Teamwork=TMW=

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoStiglitz View Post
hello i run a delta force group on steam, my group has quickly grown to the largest delta force community on steam, if possible before i mention the name of the group i would to have permission to do so, for a few months i have already had the novaHQ website in the links, im not to pc savy and i just love delta force, i would also like to obtain all NovaHQ ip adress for servers on all games to post on the group,, the main goal of the group was just to bring people togeather in one more modern location and act a resource for people that also love delta force.
if this is not a problem please msg me back , i shall check the fourm often and look forward to playing DF with you guys

E-mail - hug0stiglitz@hotmail.com
Steam - [Ch4news.team]HugoStiglitz
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976805286/
Xbox Live - Hu9o St1gL1tZ
Ok were in - great group is there an html page to use ?
Old 09-27-2015, 04:48 PM

i agree, ill try to gather as much as we can on the steam group and well start that bombardment of Nova,,, love the idea!!! the change.org petition didnt do as well as hopped but if we keep pushing its only a matter of time,,, we cant let the flight sim guys win and us loose
Old 09-27-2015, 05:04 PM

Also plz notify me as to any member that join,, nova hq is a solid community and id like to make ur members moderators ,,
Old 10-04-2015, 03:40 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Welcome! Better late then never

My photography website