Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-07-2021, 07:38 AM
TrSniper is offline TrSniper

Nova hq 2.0

A question to the administrator, and the team that supports this one and only website that keeps our childhood games alive!!!!

Since dfbarracks goes down alot and Nova HQ is the one and most frequently used website, is there a possibility, the will and need, that NovaHq get's a new and modern website? And that we still have the forum but also the map database combined with the dfbarracks data base?

Also mobile friendly

something like https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield ???

Just asking...I am willing to donate if that helps
Old 09-07-2021, 09:00 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Probably not. I know the design is behind with the times but our mobile usage is quite low. A lot of effort goes into making a mobile friendly responsive website that would probably just go to waste. The backend of this site runs on a modern and up-to-date infrastructure which will keep it alive for many years to come.

It's possible that all the DFBarracks maps will be added here at some point.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 09-10-2021, 05:50 AM
TrSniper is offline TrSniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Probably not. I know the design is behind with the times but our mobile usage is quite low. A lot of effort goes into making a mobile friendly responsive website that would probably just go to waste. The backend of this site runs on a modern and up-to-date infrastructure which will keep it alive for many years to come.

It's possible that all the DFBarracks maps will be added here at some point.
Thanks for the info Scott, that is good to know. It would definitly be good if both databases would be put together. At least then we would have 1 good working website that keeps all our old work safe.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:09 PM
Baldo_the_Don is offline Baldo_the_Don

I had never thought about the reliability of NovaHQ before, and to go from a mild panic attack from one post, to fairly complete relief after the reply was a terrifying short rollercoaster ride.

Not thinking about awful things is not a skill I've mastered, but oblivious ignorance is a natural talent for me, and I'm not claiming it helped me survive an awful childhood, but I am an american expatriate of three decades. The math is obvious to some of you.

So first, I wasn't worried, for a second I was scared, and now I'm just going to go on being a little bit worried. I was gonna worry a little bit, anyway, that's the price you pay for a life this long, but I'll put off the fretting for next weekend.

It's all about pacing.