Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-11-2003, 02:41 PM
–»Gh󚆫– is offline –»Gh󚆫–

Send a message via AIM to –»Gh󚆫– Send a message via Yahoo to –»Gh󚆫–
weird screen

ok this is happening way too much to me. when ill start the game up things will be stretrched and off center. like the weapons and when i go into multi the menu is way off. i wish i could take a screen of it to describe it better....but ill tyr my best

when i go into multi. the nova menu is streched to the right. but it acts like its regular. like if i click in the middle and type. it will come up on the strectched box on the right of the screen...

Old 09-28-2003, 01:48 PM
mrpow is offline mrpow

Send a message via Yahoo to mrpow
Some video cards require you to set the screen height and width for each individual mode of resolution. This may also include the centering vertically and horizontally of your picture. As your NW game starts up, it will switch back and forth into several different resolution modes and you"ll see the shifting going on if you have not tuned each mode.
Your startup page will be in one resolution, your menu page may be added different one, in your game play in still another. Some video cards have a hard time changing modes and will flicker or blink in the process. I personally seen as happened more often in Radion cards then Invidea .

You'll have to look at your video setup and fine-tune each resolution mode individually. This can be time-consuming, but your ultimate goal should be a "0" shift and size change in the picture as you go from one resolution to another.

Mr.POW , out (pigs-of-war.com)
Old 09-29-2003, 08:09 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

wow, that is so strange, check ya video card