Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-01-2003, 10:01 PM
animal_mutha is offline animal_mutha

sniper tip...

"Quick is the word, Accuracy is the action"

SKR - Sneak, Kill, Relocate
Old 12-02-2003, 12:23 PM
HonkyTonkFX is offline HonkyTonkFX

Quote:
Originally posted by Rapid12
Firstly, I am NOT your son Secondly, I would love to see you shoot and kill an opponent 500 mtrs plus, away from you with one shot each and every time you encounter such a target. Prove your accuracy and upload a screen shot of the results screen showing you to have a perfect hit rate, 2 shots per kill is damn near perfection for the endurance of a whole game.
Now, could you help me and tell me how much allowance (holdunder/holdover) you would apply if 1. your target is up hill, 567 mtrs away and you have your scope set on either 500/600 mtrs? 2. same stats but your shooting down hill?
Ive had targets to be the exact distance away as what my scope is set to and some how have still missed/not kill the target. Now this, all too often is caused by ping times/lag etc, you know? when you off load a ton of lead into an opponent and they just turn around and kill YOU Noobs call it cheating,lol, but we all know its not, its down to lag/ping.
Regards, Rapid (not worthy) 12.
1st if your victim is 567m set your rifle to 500m and aim for the top of the head.
2nd Check out www.FX-CQB.com go to BHD stats, look under kill/death. look at Hõñky†õñk «ƒ×» (2nd person on the list) and check out my mrct .300 shot per kill. I have 1500 + kills and i am shooting a 49% with it. I would be shooting close to 80% with it, but like u said when a player is lagging they are harder to hit, also if they have spawn armor or med armor you have to time it just right to kill them when it wears off. Those kills are all over 600 meters out. 600-300 meters i use the m24, less then 300 meters is the m21.

If your are thinking that what a wussy sniper, my stats show every gun i have used on are server and how many kills i have with it. I am a cqb, gunner, and medic more then i am sniper.

Last edited by HonkyTonkFX; 12-02-2003 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:58 AM
Gene starwind is offline Gene starwind

Quote:
Originally posted by HonkyTonkFX
Medic - meds are the best counter to sniper. There speed keeps snipers from running to far away once you know where the sniper is, and it is a little harder to hit them from 500 - 600 meters out. You can try doing the snipe and move, but once i know where the area is that your sniping from your done.

Granted if your 900 meters out i cant see you or here you. But there is no where on stock maps i cant get to you execpt hornets nest and double barrel.
i am a med and i thank you for that remark,

sadly my ping is high and i get punted after 3 medical saves flaming novalogic! but ya can't complain,
they bust their tails trying to keep us happy correct?