Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 03-22-2019, 05:26 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

old Joe

A private was stationed out in the middle of nowhere and after 6 months got a pass and went into a small town and found the only bar. After a few beers he ask the bartender "You got any women in his town?" The bartender answered "No but we got old joe out in the back." The private yelled "no way I don't dig that crap" and left.

6 more months go by and he gets another pass. He goes back to the bar has a few beers and asked the bartender "You ever get any women in this town?" Bartender answers "No but we still got old Jo in the back room. The private answers "I told you I don't dig that crap" and went back to his base

It is a year before he gets another pass and goes into the bar has a few beers and asked the bartender "you ever get any women in here" the bartender says "no but we still got old joe out back. The private ask "if I do old joe who will know?" The bartender says"well there will be you and me, old joe and the two guys out back" the private says "what two guys out back? The bartender say "the two guys that hold old joe he don't dig that crap either."

Tags
xrated