Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:35 AM
[AoW] Wolfs Eye is offline [AoW] Wolfs Eye

Send a message via ICQ to [AoW] Wolfs Eye
Wink Wanted JO Players to start a JO-Squad

Hi,

my Name is Wolfseye and I am the Leader of [AoW] - ACT OF WAR, a multigaming fun Clan.

We play different Games like Q3 + Mods, BF2 and many other things. We´re pretty much open to Games.

I discovered JOINT OPERATIONS first time a few weeks ago, and can´t let go of it.

It rocks. Even though we´re a fun Clan, I would like to start a Squad for JO. So, if there would be someone looking for a not so serious clan, mostly Europe Time Zone, and you´re at least 18, please contact us @ www.act-of-war.de/clansite !!!

We don´t have a Server for JO because the only thing really sux, is that there is no ded. Server available, not in the usual thinking, and only in Windows. My Server capabilitys are only Linux, which works for 95 % of all Shooter Games.

If thats not a problem, contact us.

Wolfseye