Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-22-2004, 05:28 PM
DBC JungleHyena is offline DBC JungleHyena

Drive & fly Vehicles

Perhaps a bit like the 1942 game.

Currently I find it a bit silly, you shoot a chopper in a MP game, ... the player in it dies but the chopper moves on following its designated route. Same thing for the vehicles on the ground.

Why not just allow a vehicle to move if it has a person flying or driving it? A chopper only usefull if one is flying it and another is firing the Minigun. The pilot can land the thing anywhere. Even on buildings! You can drive right into a group of enemy soldiers in your Hummer and kill 'em, while the second player softens them up with the heavy-machinegun. Only after the vehicle is destroyed, it will respawn at it's original location.

Yeah, I want to be able to blow up vehicles! Not just those dorment target, like the bus or civilian-vehicles. I want to blow them all up, even those that move around carrying enemy soldiers!!

That is not crazy, respawning vehicles, ... after all we respawn too after we die in MP games.

So, I would like to see more freedom with the vehicles, ... I'd like to drive them and be able to blow up the moving vehicles!!
Old 02-28-2004, 10:00 AM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
Biggrin I agree Totally!!!

I agree about what you are saying...the expansion pack Team Sabre for Black Hawk Down was supposed to give you drivable vihicles and we were all dissapointed in finding out it didn't. BUT there is something to hold us over until a new DF game comes out...

Get the Drivable Vihicle Mod for BHD! this mod allowes you to drice any vehicle and tottally functional...the helicopters can blow up and the do seem to "respawn"!!! so give it a try

And if the DF games did have drivable vehicles, my stats would be sh*it from doing nothing but playing with vehicles

P.S. here is a screenshot from the mod, i landed the chopper there myself and it comes with a flare gun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heli flare.jpg (49.6 KB, 22 views)