Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-08-2007, 11:59 PM
virusbhd is offline virusbhd

eek !! AFLUX ANTI-CHEAT FOR BHD !! (not sigurd)

Hello i am just going around the well known websites to tell them about the new anticheat that has been releaed not bull**** like sigurd if you want more info go to www.touch-gaming.co.uk i have writen below as much info as i can.

I surpose you guys are thinking what the hell is this all about?
well a few month ago I decided to attempt to create a DF-BHD Anticheat I managed to get the souce code for the old bhd anti-cheat known as argus Im not going to say how I got it but anyway I have updated the software with all updated cheats in the database including private cheats from Delta-H and other sites.

Can This AFlux be cracked?
I am not saying this anti-cheat is bullet proof because it isnt they are people out there that can do it. Me and others will be working hard to keep on top of the updates at this moment in time I would say AFlux will stop 90% of cheats with help from all you bhd players we could make it higher. If anybody has any cheats please send me them you will not be named and shamed most people have tryed them at 1 point including me. The chances are I all ready have the cheats in the database but you never know I might of missed 1 out.

Are you breaking the law by Cracking argus software?
to be honest i dont really know the chances are no because i dont think the software is copywrited & also it was discontinued.

How does Aflux work?
Ok lets start with the server side. Basicly if you install the AFlux Server into your bhd folder once you are hosting a server every 1 minute and 45 seconds AFlux will do a scan on your server to make sure all players are running AFlux Client.
If a user does not have client installed then that user will be kicked.
If a user decides to cheat while running AFlux he/she Game will close down in a matter of seconds.
If somebody comes into server cheating without Aflux Installed he/she will be auto punted within the 1 min 45 scan time.

Does Aflux contain Spyware,Keylogger,Trojan ect ect?...
absolutely not this software does not contain any form of spyware keylogger ect.. ect..
I do know anti virus programs have been going crazy with the new sigurd weather it is a virus,keylogger i dont know its not up to me for decide.

Does AFlux work with windows vista?
The answer is yes and no for some reason it will work on some vista installs but not others i am working on it as you are reading this soon as i fix problem it will be on my forum. For the moment I recommend not to install on vista till i can i.d the problem.

How Much Support Does AFlux Have?
as I said Above I Have Been Working on this for a few months and told very few people as I didnt want all the hasle with all the questions ect.. ect.. at the moment I have had around 8 squads test and all have been pleased so far if you would like demo how it works please contact me or you can download and try it for your self www.touch-gaming.co.uk

When Is This Software Released?
Yes and it is ready for download now the server and the client like I said above if any body gets stuck and wants a demo on how to install,work ect.. just let me know either post on forum add me on msn virusbhd@hotmail.co.uk if I dont reply to you stright away on msn it is either because im away or very busy answering questiosn with other people but I promise I will get around to you asap. If im not on msn please join AFlux Teamspeak Server 217.170.21.24:8853

How to Install AFlux?
Before Installing make sure you have no mods such as compass changer moded def files ect.. I would recomed a clean install of black hawk down. after you have done this simpley just run the installer client/server install to your bhd folder and your done.

How Do I Uninstall Aflux?
If you go to your bhd folder that you installed AFlux to they will be a little purple icon with a red x that says uninstall if you run that after you have uninstalled. your bhd install will have some files missing what you need to do is go to aflux website go to download section and download unifiles.zip and extract its contence into your bhd directry and thats it complete Aflux Uninstalled.

Will I Notice Any Diffrence in Game?
Not at all the only thing you will notice is when you open bhd it will take a couple of seconds more to open this is because it is checking your processors and folder for known cheats im sure you dont mind waiting a extra 3 seconds for a cheat free game.

What Software does AFlux Not Like?
for a updated list please check forum they isnt many to be honest 3-4 found so far

Kind Regards
|VIRUS|
AFlux Team

Teamspeak:217.170.21.24:8853
Msn: virusbhd@hotmail.co.uk