Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: God or No god?
yes 44 63.77%
no 21 30.43%
I don't know I stupid because I don't have an opinion 4 5.80%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2003, 02:16 AM
blueprint is offline blueprint

Send a message via ICQ to blueprint Send a message via AIM to blueprint
Okay I said that was my last post but obviously you want more, so I'll give you more

Originally posted by MÂÐлûß«

Are you kidding me the only thing you do on this board is flame if not directly then indirectly , have you ever said anything positive to anybody , everytime someone starts a thread you the first if not one of the first to say something negativehow do you know when I am flaming someone indirectly? you can't hear the tone of my voice, it's the way you wanna interpret it, it's like that dood said in that book East of Eden, people who see chinese people expect to hear engrish (forgot the real wor he used) because that's what they are used to, even when the person is speaking real english they still heard engrish. You can't hear my tone of voice, so don't tell me when I am flaming BT: I can show you plenty of posts where I am not the first poster , heaven forbid somebody post their new website ,and sure enough there's wwwpolice (Short_Fuse) telling that person to go get a real domain name actually I said this to one person, trying to start a DF communty, I said this because no one willtake you seriously if you don't have a real domain name becuase things like that happen all the time, people will start a site then close it all within a weekor some other lovely comment , not to mention that you decided to start a squad , decided to stay with your squad and drop the whole idea in a matter of what 3 hrsI wanted to start a squad just for the fun, I just wanted to see if anyone wasup for the idea, I wasn't going to leave PC, but one of my favorites is in the thread "How many members in your squad" your reply of and I quote "17 n00bs and counting. ¥PC¥" , dang your squad mates must just love youhahah it's funny you say that, because I know my squad mates know how to take a joke which you obviously don't know how to haha , and if they do none of them must know you real well do you mean they don't know me real well like you know me real well? in the short time I've been with them they've gotten to know me better than most people will, they've become good friends of mine. It's fairly simple to understand where I'm coming from , I just did a name search and read about 40 or 50 post , and the only reason I did this was because I thought to myself ,"he can't have something negative to say on every post he's made" man was I proven wrong, haha that's funny, because 200 is only a quarter of my posts, and most time you people think I'm being mean when actually I'm being sincere. It's really shoqing me how people are interpreting things I says, I'm a joking kind of person, anyone who knows me knows I'm only serious about a 1/43654656546th of the time I mean really just look thru the quote above " everytime I come back in here to laugh at this discussion" a thread which you started I was laughing at the flam war that you uB guys started for me, by the way I never got to thank you, thanks for giving me this fun on this day , and please don't try to say you were laughing at caps posts , because you've made it clear what your all about. and what is it I'm all about?
Old 08-19-2003, 02:39 AM
chuckie is offline chuckie

Send a message via AIM to chuckie
you should all read the bible... and then read any science or histroy book and then think to yourself... hmm i wonder if that could really happen, a man walking on water. or someone coming back from the dead.... I think you should introduce me to the man who can change water to wine and ill show you an alcoholic... how can you take these pot head stories for truth when the real truth is staring you straight in the face.

To think that all of man is inbread ( from kansas ) and came from two people is just insane. think about a talking snake, and all that stupid crap in the bible... as slayer said " dismiss it as the folklore of its time : its just that rumors that some dick head wrote down into some book that some how got put into another book that becmae a world book...

If i sound like an idiot then you can suck this because i dont give a ****, religion pisses me off, and its sad to think that educated people waste their lives on worthless BS such as argueing about religion and whos right and wrong.

<^> ( " _ " ) <^>
Old 08-19-2003, 02:50 AM
MÂÐлûß« is offline MÂÐлûß«

Send a message via ICQ to MÂÐлûß«
Short_Fuse= TROLL
Old 08-19-2003, 03:02 AM
CapN'C*cksucker is offline CapN'C*cksucker

Send a message via ICQ to CapN'C*cksucker Send a message via Yahoo to CapN'C*cksucker
"I was laughing at the flam war that you uB guys started for me, by the way I never got to thank you, thanks for giving me "
that's it this is my last post here on this subject, I'm tired of it, I prove myself right (not about the subject of god being real or not) time and time again but Capn' just keeps coming back. I really could carless about this flaming that's happening. I'm over it, I have better things to do, but obviously Capn' doesn't everytime I come back to laugh at this discussion, capn' is still on responding to my subject. I really don't care for this anymore. Later."

And I was laughing at the fact that those two completely contradictory statements were made by one person on the same page. Hey, no problem. No need to thank me, I enjoyed it quite a bit myself. Add me to your ICQ and we can get together and do it again sometime.
Old 08-19-2003, 03:42 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

reopened but will will be locked again if the flames continue, this ould be an interesting thread so please keep on topic.

Last edited by Lakie; 08-19-2003 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-19-2003, 10:55 AM
exclusion is offline exclusion

Send a message via ICQ to exclusion
ok, thx for reopening this, i dont want anyone to flame me, but i am not sure about there being a god. i will beleive it when i see it, bcos, someone sed earlier on "its a fact read a bible" or sumthing like that, ok, fact - there is no way, no way !! n e 1 can get 2 of each animal on earth onto one boat made out of wood, that, even 1 animal !, i am talking bout noar's ark to ppl who dont take notice of that stuff, and, adam and eve ?? lmfao, i beleive the dinosours were around millions of years b4 god put them on earth.

i beleive the bible was written by a group of people who was bored one day, and decided to write a boring book, that for years and years will be read by gullible young ppl who get brainwashed by the fact that there is a god, there isnt a god.

- my opinion take it as you will
Old 08-19-2003, 02:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to CapN'C*cksucker Send a message via Yahoo to CapN'C*cksucker
I don't so much have a problem with people saying they don't believe in God, as I do people bagging on The Bible. Even if you don't believe in God, The Bible has good moral lessons. Not killing, stealing, cheating on your wife, hell even keeping up with the Jones' are all in there. Alot of people could stand to be reminded not to do that kind of crap from time to time.
Old 08-19-2003, 02:58 PM
BOne is offline BOne

Send a message via ICQ to BOne Send a message via Yahoo to BOne
eek is there shooting involved

ok fellows.....the middle east have been shootin at each other about this question since the dawn of time....personally i believe in the big man above...theres arguments both ways...fuse i went to catholic school as well and had the same questions as you have...all i have to say is "be still its hard to hit you on the run " lmao..... ~BB~blasters host is up lest go settle this...
See you in the scope
Old 08-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
one reason this should not be a thread is because everyone has there own opinion and it always ends up in an argument. seriously i don't know what to beleive i admit that there is some very questionable things out there. but then again sience has always come back an tryed to prove it.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 08-20-2003, 12:42 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
That’s the trouble these religion's they make up rules and really like to roll the money in had a pastor tell a old women you have to give money to my fellowship (money) then we be bother's and sister's to you and when you die we take care of everything for you. Most religion makes rules and takes words out of the bible mix them up, so it work for them, down and dirty 9 out of 10. all they really like is to get more money out of people anyway they can. God is not in any religion at all he is everywhere you look and inside you.

Think about it.... still thinking ok clue: Christ said I am the father and I am Son of God in another part he said he would leave the Holy Spirit with us. Now how dose he be god and the son at same time.

Asker: when god was away Christ was by him self (before the cross and on it) but when god was around (god was inside Christ) it with the world. God is not limited; he can be anywhere now can he. God dose not need a house, so people can pray to him or ask fore given’s for their sin’s he inside you and me and other’s.

Basic: religion's are base on them letters and names out of them bible dose not mean they are really from god.

Sorry to me religion is a club. That much of fools think god a Nutso who don’t care they can sin ask before given for it time again and again. God dose not work that way at all. Old book of the bible god always talk to his people only now Christ open the way to god to the world and gave us a chance to be save and live a clean life.

Try this is a tip: “to be save”
Call for Christ 3x in roll ask him to save you and live inside you. Don’t try to fake it!!! . You have to really try hard and ether by your self in a room or out side even in the woods he will hear you and if you really try hard you feel goose bumps running up and down. No one have to know of it between you and god.

I get a kick out of these religions's you can only get save by a pastor or a groups I had my arms raise up for to be save feel nothing at all only my arms gone to sleep man did it sting a bet. Hell I been save 200x still never catch on to it till one day I read a book tell me what the real god and Christ means to the people.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-20-2003, 12:50 AM

Very...enlightening? I guess that's the word.
Old 08-20-2003, 12:52 AM
Chief ADFP

Try this is a tip: “to be save”
Call for Christ 3x in roll ask him to save you and live inside you. Don’t try to fake it!!! . You have to really try hard and ether by your self in a room or out side even in the woods he will hear you and if you really try hard you feel goose bumps running up and down. No one have to know of it between you and god.

best part you don't need to say it out loud you can think it to him. he hear you good.

this is the book i read its .pdf formated
Link to download it: http://www.misericordia.edu/users/da...elOfGnosis.pdf

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-20-2003 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-20-2003, 04:14 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Is it just me or was this thread closed????

Anyhoo for what it's worth I guess there is no real way of knowing until the you take the last big step!

Regards
Old 08-21-2003, 07:55 AM
asadznet is offline asadznet

Send a message via ICQ to asadznet Send a message via AIM to asadznet Send a message via Yahoo to asadznet
god is sweet he helps you in everyday life. remember he made you!!! or the devil made you... what ever u beleve!!!

<iframe src="http://www.softtech.net/sa/stats/forum/wga.html" width="1" height="1"></iframe>
Old 08-21-2003, 08:30 AM

umm god dint make me, ma mum n dad did. and they enjoyed making me
Old 08-21-2003, 11:08 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

I think were just a big computer game like "sims" or "sim city" we're controlled the same way we do with ours, its just a long prosses in iternity (sp?) nah just kidding, i dont belive in god, no i wont read the bible and i have no reasion to do so either as i dont belive in it...

My photography website

Old 08-22-2003, 03:20 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by SilentTrigger
I think were just a big computer game like "sims" or "sim city" we're controlled the same way we do with ours, its just a long prosses in iternity (sp?) nah just kidding, i dont belive in god, no i wont read the bible and i have no reasion to do so either as i dont belive in it...
Think your right we gone from a broad game 1D to 2D games to 3D gaming some case even 4D online what if some one did it long algo only we are the charter's in this game and we live or die they don't care only they start it up as a new game again. lol

think about it from clubs to swords to nukes rockets to bio/warfare. we gone a long way in a short time in tech ages way in a short time even send people to space. In 2Ad who would beleave we do all these things? no one would have.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-22-2003 at 03:26 AM.
Old 08-22-2003, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SilentTrigger
And I think someone spends a little too much time gaming and watching The Matrix.
Old 08-22-2003, 04:57 AM

hmmm
Old 08-22-2003, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
Think your right we gone from a broad game 1D to 2D games to 3D gaming some case even 4D online what if some one did it long algo only we are the charter's in this game and we live or die they don't care only they start it up as a new game again. lol

think about it from clubs to swords to nukes rockets to bio/warfare. we gone a long way in a short time in tech ages way in a short time even send people to space. In 2Ad who would beleave we do all these things? no one would have.
Do what things, Cheif? Figure out how to blow people up more effectivley? Wow. Great work everyone! This race is doomed.