Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 05-11-2004, 02:45 PM
.trip is offline .trip

Counsill members wanted!

Hello,

The first of all i want to tell you: My english isn´t that good, but i guess you guys will understand me well :P (at least i hope you do) (im dutch btw)

A few squadmates and i wanted to present a special event in BHD, but after all, it was more work than we expected. So we stopped for a while now we are back, exxept the flash-maker... so, we need a flash-editor/maker for sure.

Now we want to bring out the event in Joint ops. for a few ressons J.ops is much better than BHD. you will understand it when i tell you what the event is about.

The event´s name is: Operation: Take Over... (check thiz: http://www.xs4all.nl/~jospet/BHDRisk/BHDrisk.htm ) and yes, thats the flash that need to be edited

14 squads can join this event in a season. the 14 squads get 3 Area´s each. And each week they can attack another Area (of your neighbor´s).And ones a week you can be attacked by an enemie squad. No wars can be refused, only redate if nessecary. The squad who has the most points at the and of the season will be the mighty winner :P (1point for each area, and if you have a whole continent, you will get a few points extra, (depending on what continent). The gametype in this event will be AaS (advance and secure). in bhd we wanted to do in every continent another gametype, but forget that! only AAS. More details come later

Also we are buisy with our website and forum, but we can use an ACTIVE php-webmaster too

You will hear more of me when this Event is ready to start.

We still need counsill members for the following jobs:
-Php webmaster
-Flash (swish2.0) editor
-Some extra Forum super moderators
leave a message on this topic if you are intressted, or contact me on msn: jeroen_enzoe@hotmail.com

Forums allready up so if you want, drop by and leave a message http://takeover.sitsquad.nl/forum/

greetz,
.trip

Old 05-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
thats cool its sort of like risk, what do you do if a squad leaves the event?
Old 05-11-2004, 03:00 PM
.trip is offline .trip

that would be a big problem... :S i dunno yet, ill think about it... what do you think of reserve squads :P squads who signed up to late :P ?

Old 05-11-2004, 03:09 PM

then you would have to keep this squads on standby, and not many squads would just want to sit and wait, and how would evenly do that, and how would you pick the squad
Old 05-11-2004, 03:29 PM
.trip is offline .trip

hmmm... youre right... but i allready said, 14 squads can join, and if there is a squad, who wants to join, but its too late... that squad will be 1st on the list to join if they need/still wants to (IF NESSECARY)....

Old 05-11-2004, 03:36 PM

Old 05-12-2004, 08:27 AM
.trip is offline .trip

but what do you think of it??

if you have any ideas.. or if i have to add something to it, tell me

Old 05-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
all you have to say it there is 2 squads you will jump in the funnel match-up. don't say their squad name or tags of these 2 squads. leave it up in the air till the very end.

tell all you have a stand by always and let them know of this that there is 2 squad will step in at the very end of it and take part in the match. its only fair for the standby's when it drows down to 2-6 squad it up to you to tell them standby's you next up in.

if a squad leaves the contest then one of the standby get to jump in then. you have at lease 2 sqd's to pick from. only flip a coin to pick on of them who get to jump in.

you can let one or two of the squads who did really good have a 2nd change at it, if a squad leave's the contest.

say a squad wins 4-7 matchs totally they get a 2nd chance at it. only if a squad leave the contest. the most wins who can't play no more can get back in if another squad totally leave the contest completly

2-Ways
1.) Standby's squad's
2.) 2nd chance squad who made the most wins, but can't play no more get a 2nd chance at it. do to a squad left the contest totally.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-12-2004 at 10:46 AM.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:09 AM
.trip is offline .trip

LOL sorry, but i dont get it Chief :S what do you mean by 2nd chance?