Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 10-14-2010, 03:53 AM
_Jani_ is offline _Jani_

Horrible lag in DF2 (orginal) when i try play with my friends :(

We make server in novaworld and have try play coop and dm...only the guy who is HOSTING can play without lag and perfect...then joiners have terrible lag..like AI enemys teleporting in coop mode and in DM other players teleporting...only host can play smooth...we have let everyone try host and always same..only for host all work perfect...others have terrible lag with moving targets :S we tried even dedicated server...no work.. i remember playing this 10 years ago with no lag..now we have windos vistas/7 tho but we run it xp/98 mode and a lot better connections too! We did try netdelay 0 command too but no help.. PLS need desperately help

Last edited by _Jani_; 10-14-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:32 AM
ShadowZ is offline ShadowZ
Chick Magnet(?)

You can try it again, Nova was doing a massive server move just a few days ago...
Old 10-14-2010, 04:42 PM
_Jani_ is offline _Jani_

Well no help today..lags still... and i played deathmach in some server and other plaeyrs teleported ridicously..i even shoot one load from gatling gun to guy who was coming with knife to me and it jsut didnt die...most horrible lag i have seen in any game....but it seems other dont have lag in deatmach since they know exaclty where i am...
Old 10-15-2010, 10:22 AM
ShadowZ is offline ShadowZ
Chick Magnet(?)

Hmm, what did you say your internet connection was again?
Old 10-15-2010, 05:16 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

The Coop missions were not properly scripted to transfer packets. It is not a lag issue you are dealing with. The AI move like that, there is nothing that can be done about it without scripting the .exe

Most coop map makers stopped placing moving ai on their coop maps because of that issue.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:17 AM
_Jani_ is offline _Jani_

Welll i did try multiplayer..deathmatch and other playersd did teleport and i couldnt hit a damn...but then they always hit me..so onyl lag for me...strange :S connection is 100mb cable modem
Old 10-25-2010, 03:49 PM
smee is offline smee

could be many things there bro, if you got 100mb cable thats ur ethernet card saying that but doesn't mean thats what you get running up/down . also depends on what you have on your machine ....amount of ram. cpu and all that .
Old 10-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
do a ping test

don't recall it in the game i think it something like this ~ ping or pinger (then press the enter key 1x active it and 2x it disable it)

and do a ping test from other sites to ( www.speedtest.net ) see how good you upload and download is

i have cable my upload is like 2mb-4mb and download is like 10mb to 15mb, very how many people are in your area using cable the service (server internet host) maybe getting over loaded with people taken all bandwidth up! it can be a drag some time. i play mostly after 21:00hrs (9pm) plays better for me on cable

it very further away higher the ping and pocket lost through hops (data lost)
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-26-2010 at 11:08 AM.