Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-22-2002, 08:30 AM
stupid idiot is offline stupid idiot

Angry LOUSY CHEATERS.........

THOSE CHEATERS HAVE FOUND OUT HOW TO MESS UP THE PUBLIC GAMES......THEY ARE USING A PROGRAM TO KEEP YOU FROM PUNTING THEM....SO THEY CAN CHEAT I GUY WHO DOES THIS IS ANNIHILATOR JR. WATCH OUT FOR HIM!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2002, 10:32 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
hmm, interesting

id have to see it to believe it though cause cheaters aren't that smart really. i dont think one of them could do that
Old 02-22-2002, 07:09 PM
stupid idiot is offline stupid idiot

eek

yeah i couldnt believe it myself.......hope it doesnt happen to anyone else.
Old 02-22-2002, 10:35 PM
Neo_TAW is offline Neo_TAW

Send a message via ICQ to Neo_TAW
Angry

the worst thing is a cheater or jack*** with a floating ip
once had this guy who kept coming back under different names
Maps Admin
Map Maker
http://www.theartofwarfare.net/tawmaps
Old 02-24-2002, 06:39 PM
ÇØLЃ‡R£ is offline ÇØLЃ‡R£

Send a message via ICQ to ÇØLЃ‡R£
Its out there...

Yea,there is such thing,but you got it wrong kinda,about 3 weeks ago i was in this server,and we caught this dude cheating,anyways the host said he would boot him,well,he said he did and the guy didnt leave,but whats funny is instead of booting the cheater it booted some1 else in the server,he tried a second time and still the cheater was there,and some1 else got booted,he tried again and i got booted...after that i didnt go back in the server.But the point is there is something like that out there..lol
Old 02-26-2002, 03:43 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

just close server then !

if he comes back then close it 1 more time just keep doing that !

players that play alot on the server an like it .. will not mind this

just 2 piss of the cheater thay have no respect for you when thay use cheat on your server so there for no respect 2 them shut down server an keep doing it then thay will find outher places 2 go if thay know thay you gonna shut down every time he comes in ... this he will get tired of fast hes is in the server 2 play using the cheat so he will leave you alone fast if he know you dont take anycrap !!!!!

same as a guy in my server that used words like nigger bitch you mom is a ****ing ..... an so on i tell him 2 stop using thise words or he can find another server 2 play on well he just say **** you then i punted him he came back i punted him 1 more time he say il just keep comming back i say cool then il just keep punting you then 2 tried i think 5 more times an i punted him then he stay away ..
cus he can find other places 2 use bad words with out getting punted that fast cus host is not there he wants 2 play he wants 2 piss players off so he left cus he found out that i take nocrap from him an i dont mind using time on punting him ..

so stand tall dont give in 2 those F¤%&%#&% losers

Old 02-26-2002, 07:19 PM
Crazy Para{BPR} is offline Crazy Para{BPR}

Send a message via ICQ to Crazy Para{BPR} Send a message via Yahoo to Crazy Para{BPR}
Smile I totally agree

But you all have to learn one thing and I stressyou have to learn to keep your mouths shut, I found running my own server that if a cheat comes in and people start throwing loads of verbal abuse at the cheat, this is like putting nitrous oxide up there as* because they buzz off the fact that they are getting your attention, if he is raping you just everyone stay dead and the other team needs to just sit and play cards in the armoury, and they think "boring gits, I'm off where I can get some attention"....

Serious guys, stop playing, don't chat to anyone, and trust me the cheat WILL leave!
Old 02-27-2002, 02:05 PM
Skinbag is offline Skinbag

Send a message via ICQ to Skinbag Send a message via AIM to Skinbag Send a message via Yahoo to Skinbag
Best thing to do against a Cheat is Kill them. Most Cheaters
Are Really pants and Cheat cause they are pants.
Simple. but if i do find a Guy cheating Take a Pic of him inc his name and will tell the whole grroup. I just Got a Pic of ............ Cheating. Then 1 min later leave

Not even Luke Skywalker can beat me !!
Old 02-27-2002, 03:10 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Crazy Para{BPR} Send a message via Yahoo to Crazy Para{BPR}
Thats right especially if the cheat is on your team, press the "print screen" button thats at the side of scroll lock and it will copy the screen to clipboard, then you just press ctrl + v to paste it into an email!!!
Old 02-28-2002, 10:54 AM
Skinbag is offline Skinbag

Send a message via ICQ to Skinbag Send a message via AIM to Skinbag Send a message via Yahoo to Skinbag
Or take a DF pic. I use mine as Default F9. It takes a Pic and is in the DF folder.

Easier way to find it is Searching for Files and search for
( .PCX ) files.

Not even Luke Skywalker can beat me !!
Old 03-13-2002, 02:28 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

Anti-ban patch came out in DF2 about 2 years ago.

After Gillerman TI got caught cheating in a match against WAR he went out on a rampage. The WAR Force He teamed up with one of the x TI members whom had been booted from the squad. They made the anti-ban patch for DF2 at that time.

Of course he went into public servers cheating while impersonating BG WAR/Blood Guts WAR.(BG was/is aways an icon for WAR)

(Also, TI was found to have merced in that match then later changed their name to Nexus wich is still alive and kicking)

Eventually, he left the scene for about 6 months. Came back and took over the fallen squad called LTK. LTK was making a good name for itself when almost beating ja/janissaries Whom are ranked #1 in Teamplay. janissaries.org

Was a close match and Raven was devastated that they had lost. As I talked to him right after that match and was talking to Fruity LTK during the match. Some people then left LTK and soon after LTK was caught cheating in a match and LTK disbanned. Many went to LAF like A-Team, and Fruity LTK. (Fruity has since changed his name and has joined Nexus and is and has never been suspected of cheating)&nbspNexus

Silverfox the leader of TI/Nexus was in the middle of retireing from DF2. He then reconciled with Raven and asked him to take over leadership of Nexus. Raven then reassumed the name Glimmerman~N~. (Another name he had went by was Timex when he was on TM2/ Terror Makers 2 wich has since changed their name to Aftermath )
Aftermath

Of course when Glimmerman took over ~N~ many people quit and Silverfox took a lot of heat over his decision from heavyweight squads like LAF, TKA, POH, and WAR. Then, after a month Silverfox came back to Nexus and Glimmerman left.

Not in peace, but said he was done with DF2 and was going to LW. Rumor has it he made the LW anti-ban patch.*

*?
Old 03-13-2002, 03:00 AM

Yeah I have turned away from DFLW cos there are too many cheats about, I know that Nova can stop this by adding a voting program to the game which I said I would make for them and they replied no because they will lose there players, even though there are cheats I guess they are keeping Novalogic happy, there are now SYSOP programs that let you chat in the game as any name, such as ???? mmmmmmmmmmm "SYSOP" very easy to make but pretty sad. I have started playing Medal of Honour Allied Assault and if someone lags the game or cheats you can all throw a vote to kick them out of the match!
Old 03-13-2002, 07:00 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
hi CP, wondered where u'd been recently.

hope ur having fun m8
Old 03-28-2002, 08:39 AM
Muninn is offline Muninn
Retired from DF

Cool

Dude..Don't worry about cheaters, Remeber people that cheat are loosers and they are not Elite like you or anyone else that plays DFLW or w/e. So f*** them and I bet NovaWorld will do somehtin about cheaters later on. Just don't worrie about it becuase I have play aginst a hole buch of cheater, guys that would not die at all ones that had all ammo and stupied sh** like that. Like I said they suck at the game if they turn there cheats off.... lol....