Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 12-12-2002, 09:16 PM
(Old)
Unregistered

beta test delay

source:Nova-Arena

The MP Beta Test has been delayed. Some issues have come up that we want to fix before releasing the new test. Sorry for the delay, I should have more news after the weekend.

Marcus Beer
Old 12-13-2002, 12:39 AM
Muninn is offline Muninn
Retired from DF

OMG this always happens, they can't get there stuff stright! God.. I think I am goin to shoot myself, don't even need a game to do that

lol..

Well, another week we all have to wait
Old 12-13-2002, 01:17 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
what would you rather? A beta test with more glitches then usual, or one thats reasonably good?
Old 12-13-2002, 01:29 AM
(Old)
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Cannon
what would you rather? A beta test with more glitches then usual, or one thats reasonably good?
Thankyou finally someone agrees with me!!
Old 12-13-2002, 02:17 AM

Us aussies think alike
Old 12-13-2002, 03:11 AM
Muninn is offline Muninn
Retired from DF

I guess i would agree too. now i see what ya mean

Well ok.. I guess lol...
Old 12-13-2002, 08:47 AM
IronEagle is offline IronEagle

Send a message via ICQ to IronEagle
well what can i say about Novalogic- first they told us SP demo is coming out that was like 2 months ago, now MP Beta is delayed, BHD is delayed, they better put their acts together or there will be nobody left to purchase their games anymore. TFD was a joke not the game and already so many peps are playing sof2 , ut 2003 or bf 1942 so you better deliver a good game or df comunity wil gave up on you. but the again this is just my 5c or maybe not

DFMax- SOTW-7
Old 12-13-2002, 06:45 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
some say a good thing take time and it get better may take a long time to get right all over it has to be right to make a great hit jump in to fast with it has too many glitches in it make a big joke and no one what to have a lam game so i say let them take thier time longer they take other people will not wait too long and buy up other game so play it smart and do it right guys, remember don't take too long guys
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-13-2002, 07:41 PM

Come on guys,

The delays in the game might be them listening to us, say they found a great idea in a forum, they could delay the game to put it in, its unlikely but possible.

The longer we wait, the better the game we are going to get. So just sit tight, and enjoy the MP Demo as it is, or go get the e2 mod - theres some cool stuff in that (eg Mortars).
Old 12-13-2002, 09:07 PM
ÐÂRKª is offline ÐÂRKª

Send a message via ICQ to ÐÂRKª
Im glad they delayed the beta/demo... if its not up to the standard nova want it to be, then why should they?

They should be fixing any bugs as soon as the can... if this means delaying a demo that is time-limited anyway... does it really matter?

I'd much rather wait for a complete game then buy one of these games that look good but are full of bugs and glitches so you have to patch it up before you can even play it properly.

I say take as long as u like nova... the longer the better

MSN: dark_andy_uk@hotmail.com
Old 12-15-2002, 03:20 AM
DeDRAGE is offline DeDRAGE

Well here is my two cents on this issue. Please dont anyone take this the wrong way. I mean Novalogic introduced me to some awesome online gaming. But Im starting to loose a lot of respect for them. And I just hope I am wrong. First they said they were coming out with DF4 (TFD). All they did was usually mostly DFLW and added a few things slapped it back together and called it a new game. Of course we all knew it wasnt and were very disappointed.

Now they say DF5(BHD). They get us a demo and we are anxiously waiting for the full version cause of all the glitches. But its ok cause its gonna be out in November right? Wrong! After the brilliant works of the moders at www.dfbhd.dk figured out how to install almost all of C4 into the demo I personally think Nova got a little scared. Cause thats probably basicly what they had for us anyway. So they decide to delay the game and see if they can come up with something more. Now they promise a new demo. To test something else they decided to add to the game to out do the moders.

Personally I hope I am sadly mistaken cause Id hate to see some of my best gaming go down the tube. But with Vietcong looking like a good game. And and endless number of titles soon to be released Nova might just be fighting a loosing battle.

So to all my DF Friends Happy Gaming. And I will be around till the very end Of Delta Force simply because its been some of the best online times Ive ever had.

Old 12-15-2002, 06:44 AM
(Old)
Unregistered

Geez americans are impatient

Quote:
Originally posted by DeDRAGE
First they said they were coming out with DF4 (TFD). All they did was usually mostly DFLW and added a few things slapped it back together and called it a new game. Of course we all knew it wasnt and were very disappointed.
They never pushed it as a new game it was always a "Stand Alone Mission Pack for LW" And it was just that with more.

Last edited by (Old); 12-15-2002 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-16-2002, 06:12 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

i just gotta say it nothing 2 do with nova, but that game dedrage was on about vietcong, wot a load of sh*t i just downloaded, lmfgdao it sux big time, all i can say is dont bother with it . getting back 2 NL they wanna check out Americas Army and take some of their ideas for BHD. use the votekick because if u get a cheater join the game u can kick him out also take a look on how they use the weapons in the game the way they load the weapon 2, in my opinion it gives the game a bit of an edge for those who have played the game know wot i mean, so lets just hope BHD kicks ass when it comes out
Old 12-19-2002, 01:31 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
it be out any way i updated DF:LW as in terrain.pff todate added DF:1/2 terrain to it man DF:1 had a lot of terrain in to and DF:2 only had 29trn in it but now my terrain.pff is way big now.

yea DF:BHD hope when they are done with it they have alot of new things in it not like a carrier over from DF:LW

I really like to NL make all thier gaming area log-in like DF:LW-DF:TFD and soon DF:BHD area when its finsh but make them all log-in even the older games using the Key-codes of thier games
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]