Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: Should charackters "OFF" or "ON" in snipersonly?
Naaaa, let me choose a char 6 50.00%
Yes, make it equal for a good snipe.... 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2001, 06:43 AM
SH*PR* is offline SH*PR*

Should on snipergames....

charackters "ON" or "OFF" ??

i ask because of the common Close quarter chars running around snipergames, jumping jerks who never got a +900 kill but lead the board counting on their lag and the knife advantage...
Old 10-21-2001, 06:50 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

i am one of thoes jumpong jerks .. but i have gotten a few 800 meter shots with my mag just ask die over there.. 850 meters 1 shot i was on the run and he was on the run and i shot him in the head! to get that knife thing out.. well just ask die again.. the next day after that shot i knifed him in mid air while parachuting

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 10-21-2001, 06:57 AM
SH*PR* is offline SH*PR*

hehehe

don`t missunderstand me, i can live with the hoppers but it is not the snipergame that i like....
I am used to hoppers, we got enough in our clan but i wish sometimes that in a snipergames are more sneaking snipers and less hopping close quarters...
i think the close quarter like snipergames because of their lag and knife advantage...they don`t like snipergames..
otherwise close quarters in TDM designed maps for that are whining about snipers far away...true?
Old 10-22-2001, 02:01 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

LOL when i snipe i get my CQB and knife ready .. im getting better at sniping.. i am gettin good at running around jumping killing ppl with no scope with the .50 .. its easy to do.. alot of ppl say it isnt possible to be jumping and shooting your sniper rifile at the same time and hit ppl... some of my team likes to snipe.. i dont mind it but would rather have my mag.. so when they have a sniper game up i join with my CQB.. #1 reason why is cause i cant use my scope for **** anyways so why not just choose the CQB? and have an advantage somewhere? #2 I cannot sit still for nothin!! i always have to be running around like a mad man killing as many ppl as i can.. #3 no snipers in a CQB game dont bother me at much.. ill i got to do i get him off that hill once and ill be happy

Old 10-22-2001, 03:24 PM
cR4zY is offline cR4zY

jumping is a skill, i belive it should be possible to jump on the "Real SNipers" server . . .

Old 10-22-2001, 09:23 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
I think if you want to play a particular type of game then you set your server how you want it. If people do not like it then they will not come.

VS recently got whupped by a Snipers only squad that used stock maps. Thats their choice but I just wonder how people dont get utterly bored without any variation.

I want to be good and win a lot but not at the expense of having fun. I can gun quite well and my sniping is coming on but my CQB is pants and all I want to do is improve that.

I want to be a well rounded DFLW player that can take on any role. I wouldnt get that opportunity in servers that were too restrictive. After all, what if I am stuck in a match and fancy switching guns? I need to be able to practise sniping as a different character to become that rounded player I want to be.

Let em choose I say, but dont let other peoples opinions stop you doing what you wanna do

Old 10-22-2001, 10:35 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by cR4zY *PR*
jumping is a skill, i belive it should be possible to jump on the "Real SNipers" server . . .

Old 10-23-2001, 08:47 PM

Is that a Novaworld Server? How come you cannot jump?

Old 11-03-2001, 08:08 PM
SH*PR* is offline SH*PR*

jumping is a skill...hmmmm right

but only at the Olympic games , mate IoI

lets meet in ghost recon muhahaha..but i guess you won`t play it
crazy*PR*....

btw. anybody interested in the SH*PR* sniperkill collection?

if yes, go to realsnipers*PR* and i make some shots of your death...hehehe
cheers mates
Old 11-04-2001, 05:48 PM

LOL Thats funny mate. I seen you play with a MAG. YOu were not to hot with that. I would like to see you snipe m8

Old 11-04-2001, 06:21 PM
SH*PR* is offline SH*PR*

RollEyes yes you`re right

with the Fnmag + medic and games on froghold*PR* and my personal point of view you never will see me only to try get in the scores...i was on the server because of you guys and StevieB*PR* and froggy who was hosting it...and cuz blue had less players..
i was half of the game watching my little son, i made meanwhile one game a pudding and at the other game i made a soup for him...hehe
yo can believe that, mate
i am 42 years old and had my ego calmed down first 3 DF3 month....

SNIPER........
thats a problem mate, because you won`t see me or know its me...ask StevieB*PR* and tell him greetings of "snalcetah"on *PR* Scandinavia and
and psssst!!! on realsnipers*PR*
that were the 2 games with secret names i made today....
in *PR* Scandi nobody was able finding and killing StevieB*PR* cuz he plays to smart for the humans and thats always a challenge for me...i had to go thru enemy lines with paratrooper spawns randomly set around the world...deep in enemy area 100m behind red base... had much adrenaline and survived that game vs. elite stevie!!! If StevieB*PR* knew that i am playing i would have a damn hard task...maybe no chance for me...but everybody makes mistakes if he feels secure...thats hy i take undercover names while sniping...cool or?

in realsniper*PR* i made 10:0 (21score) all with screenshots for my snipershot collection..
so you ill know after a game on viewing my screenshots if it was me or not...cheers
a good tip: look on the score who has no death...maybe thats me..
Old 11-05-2001, 04:18 PM

It is hard playing when the babies want in isnt it?

Bah! To people hiding as aliases. I like to know who I am up against. It sharpens my wits when I know one of the skilled few is out there. I dont like being taken by surprise.

I went sniping with ~VS~Stealth yesterday btw.
Goddamn that guys goood. Not a survivalist though I think.

Old 11-05-2001, 07:12 PM
BLADE =GH= is offline BLADE =GH=

Send a message via ICQ to BLADE =GH=
IM LOST! Why do players hide there tags and go under different names are they ashamed of who they are ? If a dispute between 2 teams and 1 is serving OK I understand that. If you dont like your name change it, how do you work the stats sheet out with up to 5 diff names lol. How do you become a regular on the server with diff names or show a S/Shot of a win if not your real name, show me a SS of a 21/0 win without your real name I would laugh at you as say its not you!
Old 11-06-2001, 04:53 AM

Me too

Old 11-06-2001, 10:38 AM
SH*PR* is offline SH*PR*

its normal that you don`t understand this...

if you ask some of my mates, if they see me they have only 1 wish

to kill me!

And they know why, because to survive a snipergame is my only aim...to het in the ranks don`t interest me anymore
i can show you a load screenshots with me at first place...and???
But now i can show you now more of screenshots that i survived the games, no matter which name was in...even with my squadname..but i don`t want to be a dedicated target...becasue if i am with realname in minumum 1 is with fakename in only 1 thought...destroy my dream!

So guys, play your games and don`t mind if I play mine like I want !
Old 11-30-2001, 12:57 AM
Gypsy is offline Gypsy

Send a message via ICQ to Gypsy
Quote:
Originally posted by SH*PR*
its normal that you don`t understand this...
if you ask some of my mates, if they see me they have only 1 wish
to kill me!
You are right about that SH... seeing you in the game always made me more aware of my surroundings and gave me a REAL reason to play.... trying to hunt you down was sometimes impossible, but when I did find you, I was grinning from ear to ear...

Question: Where is that guy?

Answer: Right behind you
Old 09-19-2008, 04:09 PM
max135642 is offline max135642

This games is bloody
Old 09-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
you know this thread is like almost 8 years old dead thread! that you kick started to life!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]