Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-22-2005, 03:27 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
have at it all

http://www.citizensagainstthetroops.org

website address says it all - including ignorance!

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 01-22-2005, 03:51 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
what is wrong with these people? Shouldn't they be greatful that our armed forces are fighting for us? Maybe I'm missing the point or whatnot of this thread and maybe even that forum, but what is wrong with them?
Old 01-22-2005, 03:58 PM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
Holy God. The guy that made that site needs a good old fashioned arse kicking. How might we nuke him so that he shuts down? Make his bandwidth bill too much

What I'm about to type is what this guy deserves. If any admin think it's inappropriate, take it down. Otherwise, let's send him some fan mail

Michael Crook
E-mail: operations@silent-mike.info

Take that ya bastard. Any of you in the Syracuse area?

Mike Edit: Took address out.

Last edited by Lakie; 01-23-2005 at 02:47 AM.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:02 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

im going to send him a few nice emails later 2nite... any1 else?

Why can people see that soldiers take ORDERS from hgiher ranks sometimes they dont like what they are doing but they r simply following orders they have been told...!
Old 01-22-2005, 05:21 PM

I was thinking a few thousand emails might be nice...of course, I'd have to find some other place to send them from I'm all bark and no bite though. I'd rather keep my internet and not go to jail
Old 01-22-2005, 07:15 PM
CMcGee is offline CMcGee

After reviewing over the entire forum, I concluded that these people has lost there minds. The soldiers fighting overseas know the consequences of war and accept them. They joined the Army because, Im certainly sure beacuse they wanted to keep America the way it is now, freedom. One of their threads is saying that some of the taxes adults pay go to the veterans of wars, for medical, and some other benefits. In my opinion, they deserve the tax money. They are the people that kept America the way it is. On Hawaii, 1941, the people that survived that attack, as well as the war, they deserve the tax money.

I've spoken my opinion, and I possibly might send him a little "fan mail."

CMcGee
Old 01-22-2005, 07:27 PM

Well mates, that guy is so full of sh*t, it's unreal. I posted, and my posts were all according to his rules. Not only did he delete my posts, he banned me, and deleted my account. He said he goes to the forums where people link from. This is a message for him (if he comes here) until I get around to emailing him. I'll e-mail him this same message.

Mike Edit
Peer to Peer flame and personal attacks arent allowed here, send him an email.

Take a good look at the soldier in your picture (which is no longer there). Do you notice how he is missing his legs? I think he was missing an arm too. And you say down with him?!?! That man lost his limbs for you, you ingrate bum. He didn't go get them blown up for riches or medals or a promotion. He went into battle for you, and all you have to say for it is that you hate him? You make me sick.

Last edited by Lakie; 01-23-2005 at 02:43 AM.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:30 PM
CMcGee is offline CMcGee

I do not want to be "prejudice" or a form of racism. But, I have a feeling that the owner(s) of that website, are immigrants to the US country. He or She doesn't seem to have any respect for the troops we have fighting our wars.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:34 PM

O, and what's really funny is I already have two more accounts You can't ban every IP there is Mikey, and there's a ton

I think I'm even going to send something to his home newspaper. Who knows...
Old 01-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

thats sadd man,, i cant belive that you would do that kind of stuff.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:18 PM

Who? Me or Crook?
Old 01-22-2005, 11:25 PM
Recon is offline Recon

immigrants do not understand our pride, well some of them, i really think the only ones that take our freedom from granted are the ones that actually go to the things to become a citizen, i love our freedom, this little "dutchman" as you may not like what i am going to say, should go politly [edited out language] himself

Last edited by Lakie; 01-23-2005 at 05:16 AM.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:07 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BB
I'm going to send him a few nice emails later 2nite... any1 else?

Why can people see that soldiers take ORDERS from higher ranks sometimes they don't like what they are doing but they r simply following orders they have been told...!
they don't have to follow a order all the time! if the order is outright bad they can report it to higher. its a fact of life only a dummies follow order blindly.

If there more then one solider who witness it they can report it as a group to higher the said person be relieve of command or remove.

I for one have reported in many Dick sh*t Officers and NCO in! they ether were yell at and knock it off or remove from the unite.

===========================================
1-Officer a 2nd Lt was sent home discharge from the US-Army seem he had water on his brain? got a medic discharge he was losing it totally given Order to do some crazy crap to others to do. he was no longer fit to serve in the service. he too was reported in for orders he gave he was the only one i know that had a good reason. he had a twin brother too but he was dead way before this came up.
I don't know if this is appropriate for the nose bleed section...not directly football related.

You may have heard on NBC 10 that a man who is in the military (army I think)had a digital camera at the last Eagles and left it there with pictures with his family in it. I believe he was going to go back soon. Anyhow, the point is that Michael Crook (some photographer) found the camera and would only give back the camera to soldier if the soldier gave him $1000 reward.

Thankfully, a former soldier from the 91 Gulf way bought the camera back for $500 I believe and gave it to the soldier.

This Michael Crook guy has a website. www.MichaelCrook.com...IF you see the site, you'll read him say something like "the allmighty dollar is the most important thing" Feel free to leave him a note if you would like. Just be careful about what you say with people getting arrested for sending e-mails these days.
Based on Michael's biographical info and image on his site, he's already paid his dues for this crime by living a lifetime of getting the **** kicked out of him.
Real Story:
http://www.nbc10.com/news/4054134/detail.html

he blackball a New Jersey soldier, who is being sent back to Afghanistan for a second tour of duty next week, lost his digital camera at last weekend's Eagles game.

The memory card in the camera had many pictures of the holidays with Spc. Elwood Wrigley's friends and family that he said were very precious to him.

Wednesday night, someone e-mailed NBC 10 to say they found the camera and offered it back, but at a price.

A man identifying himself as Michael Crook said he'd return the holiday photos for $1,000.

Part of the e-mail read: "I would be willing to ensure Mr. Wrigley gets his camera back for a fee. I would say $1,000 would cover it considering his memory stick is so precious to him. It sure looks like this family had a good Christmas."

man what a jerk
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-23-2005 at 02:38 AM.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:54 AM
Chief ADFP

holy cow batman what this guy about?
read this:

http://www.armageddonproject.com/index.php

man thats says it all. you get the full story and think what mr Noobhill had to say and think what he had to payout to a socall lawer gee funny.

in case some of you did not see what this fool had said here it posted up for the whole world to see there even a Pic if the fool too. sad guy this one is:

Link: http://www.armageddonproject.com/pivot/entry.php?id=142

here his Forum tell him what you think of him in your owne words: http://www.michaelcrook.com/bbs/

man he sick hope any companys have no then to do with him for they have to right to hire any one they like for any reason:

Quote:
1/17/2005
Reactions are weird!
Filed under: General— mike @ 2:15 pm
Well, today it seems someone in my town felt the need to write a letter to the editor about me, and my website. I’m amazed that people get so upset over trivial things.

But, I will say that one day the whole town and country will hear about Citizens Against the Troops, and its cause.

I’m amazed at the angry e-mail messages I get. I just have to laugh at the military wives and soliders as well as veterans who write in anger. They get upset so easily. They should just do like all military pukes do, which is get drunk and forget about it.

Whatever.

Comments Off
1/15/2005
A lot of fuss over nothing..
Filed under: General— mike @ 12:14 pm
A lot of people are apparently angry over this site, and the one for Citizens Against The Troops.

I don’t hide my distaste for the military, the people that are stupid enough to sign up for it, and the government, but a lot of people seem to get quite emotional over it.

It doesn’t make sense to me– if one signs up for the military, one knows that one might die. I point that out, and say it’s the soldier’s own choice if they die..and people have the nerve to get angry.

America’s full of idiots, and I’m not one of them.

Comments Off
Archives:
January 2005
feel sorry for this guy and his family he really sticking his nexk out there, it may get chopoff one day by a fool think other wise

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-23-2005 at 03:27 AM.
Old 01-23-2005, 04:58 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Sad

It truly is a sad world we live in.

Regards
Old 01-23-2005, 05:21 AM
Chief ADFP

Angry

the bad thing the soldier got his gear back only the Images in it was deleted and replace with a pic of some buildings. i really hope the FED have a field day with him for blackmailing a Fed Employee of the US Government. and holden his gear for resume.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:11 AM

Sorry about that Mike.

Well, he's taken down his site and put up one that says thus:

Quote:
CITIZENS AGAINST THE ENEMY TROOPS OF THE RACE WAR!

DISCLAIMER:

This website is not a "hate site". This is a site dedicated to the intelligent discussion of the preservation and defense of the White race. We will not tolerate the discussion or suggestion of hate crimes, or any crimes for that matter, against any person of any race.

Other "ethnic groups" are allowed to have their little protection groups, such as the NAACP, so are we. We will not allow society or the government to favor non-whites over Whites when it comes to laws, and general treatment.

You may access our message board directly by this link (bookmark it if you like):
Old 01-23-2005, 11:39 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quite disturbing (well very disturbing actually), didn't read more then the first page, that was enough.

This kinds of reminds me of those homepages that are dedicated to hate Sweden hehe (I mean really hate). Well its a couple of sites that was made by a religious man (nothing bad with that). These sites are dedicated towards hating swedes. The reason? Well Sweden locked a preist up in jail. He mentioned something about homusexuals, claiming he took those views from the bible so he was put in jail (good thing). This person didn't like this, and this man is not a Swede him self just to clear that up. Now this religious man has dedicated this life of hating Swedes. Only porblem is that his hate is based apon freeing a Swede. Remember that he just dedicated his life to hate Swedes. The poor man created a Paradox that he doesn't seem to be aware of. The stupidety of some poeple is astonishing. Oh this guys still hope that all missing swedes in the tsunami (around 1000) will be dead and that every other Swede dies. Which is a truble as he wanted to save a Swedish priest. Oh well, for evey person without a brain, leaves the rest of us with a bigger brain split acordingly

My photography website

Old 01-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
there a undertaker in my home town he’s a Air Force Vet too, he made a Headstone for you, it already has your name on it it a freebie reads as the following:
Mr Michael Crook low lifer who hated all American service man and die from a 8”x8”x10’ stuck up his rearend for some reason no one know why. sorry f*cke* is no more. DOB:??/??/2005 DOD: ??/??/2005

he will send it to your City Mayor as soon he get word you have die off, no joke it really is made up.

i once heard a passenger said on a plan i have a bomb, turn out he did, in court he says it was a joke. the judge say find this is a joke you going to jail for 55yrs.

you said it live on the news’ and it was recorded you said you return said item back for only USD-1.000.00 now it be recorded and it will been handle the court system they will have their day with you bud. the news have all the info you left with them address and the telephone number to with your name toboot. you are a really sorry joke of a realman.

i for one really like to know were your grave be at? so i can sh*t on your grave really good and have a dump truck load of rare sewage lay on top of it. I can’t what to see it in the news’. die will you so your City Mayor get the headstone ASAP.

he really did a good job on the way it look, It look like cow pies all stack up 4.5ft high and side to side it 3ft wide, 3.5ft front to back, a pile of Sh*t. wording at the base of it.
Chief ADFP (email) (link) - 01 23, 2005 - 5:54 pm
site: http://www.armageddonproject.com/piv...stored.&w=list

i found the jerk now i having fun with him.
Old 01-24-2005, 07:54 AM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
i sent the link to a friend and heres the reply that surprised me

Quote:
I actually get updates to this web site all the time at work. We get them because these idiots from this site have gone out and vandalized the GOV's and offices our recruiters use. Whenever they use this site to host one of their events or marches or whatever our Ops Sup sends out a an e-mail for the recruiters to be careful around their offices. In some states recruiters have been attacked.

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site