Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:07 AM
alexbg is offline alexbg

multiplayer acces with NovaWorld account

I can't play in multiplayer because when I insert novaworld account it tells me it's used by myself - I don't remember old account, I never did it - and when I try to discharge the code it appears an error and it can't connect... Please help me.

I installed the complete game BHD and BHD Team Sabre - after 10 years on my new PC.
10 years ago when I bought the game it worked, now the installation doesn't have problems because the hardware has the necessary capabilities, but the problem is on multiplayer access with novaworld account.
Give me a solution, some friends would play too in multiplayer
Old 01-15-2015, 12:55 AM
Crazy Horse is offline Crazy Horse

You might try the FAQ list here to see if there is a similar issue:
http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43790
Old 01-16-2015, 12:49 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbg View Post
I can't play in multiplayer because when I insert novaworld account it tells me it's used by myself - I don't remember old account, I never did it - and when I try to discharge the code it appears an error and it can't connect... Please help me.

I installed the complete game BHD and BHD Team Sabre - after 10 years on my new PC.
10 years ago when I bought the game it worked, now the installation doesn't have problems because the hardware has the necessary capabilities, but the problem is on multiplayer access with novaworld account.
Give me a solution, some friends would play too in multiplayer
A possible solution to your situation here...

You can recover your old Novaworld account or create a new one if you've never had one.

*Note:
Quote:
You cannot have more than one key for the same game on the same Novaworld account.

http://www.novalogic.com/

and

http://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?...fb&do=/public/

Once done...

Login to your Novaworld account and see if you have the game(s) registered in your account correctly.

If not, add the game CD key(s) to your account then start the game(s) and use the same Novaworld login to play multiplayer.

Last edited by Guest001; 01-16-2015 at 01:16 AM.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:53 AM
alexbg is offline alexbg

eek CD keys already used

Thanks stompem, I did the registration and i got a new novaworld account, I did it the same two months ago but now i followed your istructions.

Then I see that I do not have any product keys associated with my new Novaworld account, so I inserted CD keys of my games - Delta Force Black Hawk Down and Delta Force Black Hawk Down Team Sabre.

Novaword didn't accept the CD keys with the message:

This Product Key has already been used to powerup an account (K013)

with both of two CD keys games.

So What can I do now?
Remember that if I did the registration on Novaword 10 years ago (but I think I did no registration and when I played multiplayer 10 years ago I didn't insert any account to play).
Old 02-01-2015, 06:11 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

You have to find your old login data so you need to at least know the email you might have used.

Log out of novaworld then login again and select the link - "Lost Your Password?" and try entering the email address(s).

That's the only way I know of sry.