Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:54 PM
Oscarmike247 is offline Oscarmike247

Joint Ops Revision Mod

Thought I would share more of the Revision mod I was working on years back. now that I've re-installed it, I really want to actually do something with it.

This is showcasing the revised joint ops emplaced weapons and a little bit of the M4.

PS, is there no way to embed youtube videos on here instead of sending a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=MwyZ5GmlO2g
Old 02-19-2018, 02:17 AM
urialia is offline urialia

i really love it. there are no plans for release this mod at this time?
Old 02-19-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urialia View Post
i really love it. there are no plans for release this mod at this time?
Actually i am still casually working on it from time to time. But no official plans for release. I am the only one working on it and im pretty busy. Ill upload some more clips soon.

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2018, 06:06 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarmike247 View Post
Thought I would share more of the Revision mod I was working on years back. now that I've re-installed it, I really want to actually do something with it.

This is showcasing the revised joint ops emplaced weapons and a little bit of the M4.

PS, is there no way to embed youtube videos on here instead of sending a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=MwyZ5GmlO2g
The code is hard to show...

Write YOUTUBE inside [] and /YOUTUBE inside [] then put MwyZ5GmlO2g between the 2 bracketed words
Old 02-20-2018, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
The code is hard to show...

Write YOUTUBE inside [] and /YOUTUBE inside [] then put MwyZ5GmlO2g between the 2 bracketed words
Thanks stomp.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Thanks stomp.

Old 08-08-2019, 01:14 AM

As it stands, Below are the current weapons in the mod. There's not as many new weapons as some mods, but think of it as more quality over quantity. There's some more I'm working on, but I think I'm close to releasing the mod as it is. I've got another kid on the way and will be starting back in college soon, so I'm not going to have as much time to work on it. Lately I've been putting in a lot of hours on this thing.

Are there any weapons or weapon-sight combo you would like to see in the mod? Let me know and I'll try to add them.

Assault Rifles
-M16 (Iron Sights)
-M16 (ACOG)
-M16 M203 (Iron Sights)
-FN-FNC (Irong Sights)
-G36 (Usable Reddot + 3X sight combo)
-FN-F2000 (Iron Sights)
-FAMAS (Iron Sights)
-Remington ACR (EoTech Holo Sights)
-AK47 Tactical (Iron Sights)
-AK47 Tactical (ACOG)
-AK47 W/GP-25 (Iron Sights)
-AKM (Iron Sights)
-G3 (Iron Sights)
-MK14 EBR (Iron Sights)
-SCAR-H (Iron Sights)
-SCAR-H (EoTech + 3x Magnifier Combo)

Assault Rifle Carbines
-M4
-M4 (ACOG)
-M4 M203 (Iron Sights)
-AK74 (Iron Sights)
-AK74 w/GP-25 (Iron Sights)

DMR Rifles
-SR25 (Scope + Canted Iron Sight Combo)
-MK14 EBR (EoTech + 3x Magnifier Combo)
-Dragunov SVD (Scope + Iron Sight Combo)

Sniper Rifles
-M21 (Scope)
-M24 (Scope)
-L115A (Scope)

Sniper/Anti-Material Rifles
-Barret M82 (Scope)
-AS50 (Scope)

Light Machine Guns
-M249 SAW (Iron Sights)
-RPK (Iron Sights)
-M60 (Iron Sights)
-M240B (Iron Sights)
-PKP (Iron Sights)

Sub Machine Guns
-MP510 (Iron Sights)
-MP5 Suppressed (Iron Sights)
-MP5K (Iron Sights)
-UMP45 (Iron Sights)
-UMP45 (EoTech)
-Ump45 Suppressed (Iron Sights)
-Ump45 Suppressed (EoTech)
-Vector .45 ACP (Iron Sights)
-P90 (EoTech)
-P90 Suppressed (Eotech)

Pistols
-M1911 (Iron Sights)
-MK23 (Iron Sights)
-M9 Beretta (Iron Sights)
-Glock17 (Iron Sights)

Shotgun
M870 MCS /00 Buck (Iron Sights)
M870 MCS /1oz Slug (Iron Sights)
Old 08-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Stand is offline Stand

Lets see your Vector .45 ACP in a video You have not showed that gun yet Y is that!
Old 08-08-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stand View Post
Lets see your Vector .45 ACP in a video You have not showed that gun yet Y is that!
It's in the SMG showcase.

Vector at 1:29

Old 08-08-2019, 06:20 PM
Stand is offline Stand

Quote:
It's in the SMG showcase.

Vector at 1:29

Really Nice work bro keep it up!
Old 08-09-2019, 06:29 PM

Here's a video of the FN SCAR-H. In the list I have it with an EoTech + Magnifier combo. But I decided to add a new sight to the game, the HAMR.

The SCAR-H is chambered in 7.62x51 NATO, fires at around 600 RMP. It is also available with iron sights, but in the video I'm using it with the HAMR 4x magnified optic. In game, you can use the elevation markings accurately on the optic which are synced with the bullets flight path. You can also use the red dot optic for close range.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Here's a video of the FN SCAR-H. In the list I have it with an EoTech + Magnifier combo. But I decided to add a new sight to the game, the HAMR.

The SCAR-H is chambered in 7.62x51 NATO, fires at around 600 RMP. It is also available with iron sights, but in the video I'm using it with the HAMR 4x magnified optic. In game, you can use the elevation markings accurately on the optic which are synced with the bullets flight path. You can also use the red dot optic for close range.

Real nice, I'd sure like to know how to do that stuff.

Old 10-13-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
Real nice, I'd sure like to know how to do that stuff.

Thanks Stomp.

Been a lot going on lately, so haven't made a lot of progress. But here's some ol' footage of gameplay with the M240, M249, and I draw the M1911 in there somewhere. lol

Old 10-20-2019, 04:48 AM
jabo1SFH is offline jabo1SFH

nice! I like how it sounds like dagger somewhat

Old 11-01-2019, 03:48 AM
FULL RETARD is offline FULL RETARD

Is this a weapons mod only or will you add new assets and existing assets from other mods? If so, please include the stackable skyscrapers from AW2 mod as well as the Battlefield 2 buildings from DFBandits mod. If it's only weapons I decline, if not I would like to have early access for beta testing, feedback and to make some maps for you.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:30 PM
Stand is offline Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULL RETARD View Post
Is this a weapons mod only or will you add new assets and existing assets from other mods? If so, please include the stackable skyscrapers from AW2 mod as well as the Battlefield 2 buildings from DFBandits mod. If it's only weapons I decline, if not I would like to have early access for beta testing, feedback and to make some maps for you.
Battlefield 2 buildings from DFBandits mod. NOPE!!!
Old 11-10-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULL RETARD View Post
Currently this will be a weapons only mod. I had thought about making some building of my own, but i dont have much experience with setting up collision boxes and such. Frankly i just wont have the time. But i may be open to letting other modders combine this mod with another... Maybe. I'm very picky about it. I don't want to come off as a jerk or anything, but im weary about others working with the mod. I want nothing but excellence for everything, gun sounds, graphics, handling... etc its the standard I've used thus far for myself. Theres a lot of content from other mods that i don't even consider and would never add to the game because i feel they cheapen the game. The idea is to improve the game and make it look and feel better. None of this poorly skinned buildings and jets that fly like helicopters stuff. The aim is to make JO a game that is more immersive and less of a mod that just throws a bunch of cheap looking models into the game that have no character.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:09 PM
Stand is offline Stand

Quote:
Currently this will be a weapons only mod. I had thought about making some building of my own, but i dont have much experience with setting up collision boxes and such. Frankly i just wont have the time. But i may be open to letting other modders combine this mod with another... Maybe. I'm very picky about it. I don't want to come off as a jerk or anything, but im weary about others working with the mod. I want nothing but excellence for everything, gun sounds, graphics, handling... etc its the standard I've used thus far for myself. Theres a lot of content from other mods that i don't even consider and would never add to the game because i feel they cheapen the game. The idea is to improve the game and make it look and feel better. None of this poorly skinned buildings and jets that fly like helicopters stuff. The aim is to make JO a game that is more immersive and less of a mod that just throws a bunch of cheap looking models into the game that have no character.
That's grate words
Old 11-12-2019, 02:47 AM
DareHacker is offline DareHacker

Quote:
I totally agree. Send me a PM please, I am still below the limit to send one myself.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Stand is offline Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareHacker View Post
I totally agree. Send me a PM please, I am still below the limit to send one myself.
I have a lot of time to put collision boxes on buildings as I am the Delta Force Bandits mod leader and head developer! and I keep on buying stuff from unity3d and Unreal Engine from Unity asset store and Unreal Engine Marketplace that will play grate in Joint ops. Here are some of stuff that I spent money on and Love doing this and i have a grate time with 3ds max.

DareHacker can you still work with characters/AI? because i have some models for you if you can get them to work and send him the models for his mod. They are military and realistic soldiers with Weapons.

https://assetstore.unity.com/package...soldier-111945

https://assetstore.unity.com/package...ops-pack-56104

https://assetstore.unity.com/package...ck-part1-22338

If you need any help Oscarmike247 Just ask I will buy stuff and put collision boxes on them and send you the .ASE file and the rest of the files that come with every model. All so I love to do Terrains as well love to do height maps and detail Maps and really nice color Maps.

All so the battlefield 2 buildings are not going to be in any other mod it was just a fun mod that I did because I have a lot of time so I was only being silly in the DFB mod putting Jets and other fun stuff in but would love to help with more realistic quantities I would rather not use the stuff that I used in my mod to prevent troubles because the models don't have really good skin's to them and they came from a other game.

Last edited by Stand; 11-12-2019 at 04:25 PM.