Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-26-2019, 05:43 AM
Justin09 is offline Justin09

Loading iran missions would crash the game.

I would mind to post it here as i mentioned in my 1st thread cuz the guy didn't respond my another reply.

Ok so... i have the mod called exp_terra02, a team sabre version of EXP Terranova, i was attempted to play iran missions (except the oil drilling mission) using the mod but it won't instead.

it'll crash the game itself after the loading bar almost stopped at the finished on mission loading screen.

----------------------------------------
However, i figured out why it is crashing...:

I was had the testing mission and placed all of iranian items but i did try them if they crash the game. I did removed some iranian items but the problem is... The Machine-gun attachment for VBL.

I wonder why the mod did not load the gun attachment for Iranian VBL vehicle? It did the same problem for the object called "VBL 7.62mm turret" on insert mode in map editor? Reasons:

- Maybe the mod is only still used for multiplayer purposes only?
- Theres something wrong inside the terra_02.pff file?
- Or it attempts to load the attachment model but it won't properly?

I got 3 reasons for now... I suppose that few people might having this same problem? Looks like the mod creator of it didn't check it if iran missions could be playable?

Any solutions for that? Maybe we need something to do what...? How can we fix it for the times?
Old 06-26-2019, 10:52 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin09 View Post
I would mind to post it here as i mentioned in my 1st thread cuz the guy didn't respond my another reply.

Ok so... i have the mod called exp_terra02, a team sabre version of EXP Terranova, i was attempted to play iran missions (except the oil drilling mission) using the mod but it won't instead.

it'll crash the game itself after the loading bar almost stopped at the finished on mission loading screen.

----------------------------------------
However, i figured out why it is crashing...:

I was had the testing mission and placed all of iranian items but i did try them if they crash the game. I did removed some iranian items but the problem is... The Machine-gun attachment for VBL.

I wonder why the mod did not load the gun attachment for Iranian VBL vehicle? It did the same problem for the object called "VBL 7.62mm turret" on insert mode in map editor? Reasons:

- Maybe the mod is only still used for multiplayer purposes only?
- Theres something wrong inside the terra_02.pff file?
- Or it attempts to load the attachment model but it won't properly?

I got 3 reasons for now... I suppose that few people might having this same problem? Looks like the mod creator of it didn't check it if iran missions could be playable?

Any solutions for that? Maybe we need something to do what...? How can we fix it for the times?
Just have to ask firstly, who is it that didn't answer you?
and secondly your question doesn't make sense to me.
Old 06-28-2019, 03:08 AM

After a bit more careful consideration of your problem may I make a suggestion concerning this issue generally?

All of the games have some emplaced objects that don't work, they'll usually show up as a red X in the map detail but not always.

You can do an integrity check in the MEd which may help find other errors encountered when building maps from Mods.
Old 06-29-2019, 12:00 AM

In your response:

Firstly, you don't understand my questions, heres what i said again.
"Playing an iran missions with VBLs (and its object attachment) would crash your game using exp_terra02 mod when the Loading Bar is completed in .pcx screen for some reasons."
Secondly, its Scott... He doesn't respond to me and any other threads.
And Thirdly, its vehicle and object attachment doesn't turned into X marker and null, it still show up as normal except sort of jungle trees that show up as "x" and didn't turn into null marker and i was using tnmed (exp_terra02 med 2.06, this was the version that should only work to load the mod.)

Anyways the only solution to make iran missions playable using this mod is replace the VBLs with Technicals with emplaced 50cal, then that would work. Done!
Old 06-29-2019, 04:53 AM
~BLÃÐE~ is offline ~BLÃÐE~

Send a message via ICQ to ~BLÃÐE~
Hi Justin09, Scott is away on Holidays with the Family atm so that why he prob has not answered your question.

Out of curiosity im installing it now to have a look and see if i can replicate to problem.
I will get back to you tomorrow.
Old 06-30-2019, 01:15 AM

Quote:
In your response:

Firstly, you don't understand my questions, heres what i said again.
"Playing an iran missions with VBLs (and its object attachment) would crash your game using exp_terra02 mod when the Loading Bar is completed in .pcx screen for some reasons."
Secondly, its Scott... He doesn't respond to me and any other threads.
And Thirdly, its vehicle and object attachment doesn't turned into X marker and null, it still show up as normal except sort of jungle trees that show up as "x" and didn't turn into null marker and i was using tnmed (exp_terra02 med 2.06, this was the version that should only work to load the mod.)

Anyways the only solution to make iran missions playable using this mod is replace the VBLs with Technicals with emplaced 50cal, then that would work. Done!
Just a freiendly heads up.

How can anyone help you if you make another thread on the very same question somewhere else?

Also what about the time and effort ppl have taken to answer your questions in the previous thread?

When you ask questions in the future it would be better to take the time to explain the circumstances clearly and provide all information regarding the error as possible.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BLÃÐE~ View Post
Hi Justin09, Scott is away on Holidays with the Family atm so that why he prob has not answered your question.

Out of curiosity im installing it now to have a look and see if i can replicate to problem.
I will get back to you tomorrow.
Its already tmr, any updates to?
Old 07-03-2019, 04:43 AM

Bump, well i guess no one responds here.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:13 PM
~BLÃÐE~ is offline ~BLÃÐE~

Send a message via ICQ to ~BLÃÐE~
Quote:
Bump, well i guess no one responds here.
lol sry i got as far as installing the mod and making sure it works.
I've been busy for late with real life stuff and not had a chance to look into it.

I will look into it tonight for you.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:21 AM

Ya ok, reply me if theres any updates to what wrong with that mod.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:29 AM

PFFFF, bump again.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:40 PM

bumpy