Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-20-2003, 06:38 AM
Nismo is offline Nismo

Sad WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK????????

I WENT TO DEVILS CLAW TO DOWNLOAD 1.2 MASTER ADDON AND I REGISTEREd, BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS?????... SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT DESERVE THEIR OWN WEB SITES!!
Old 02-20-2003, 06:56 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Take it easy nismo I c its your first post here.... Shut the language and ask it normal. If i c your post i think you DONT even deserve a internet connection NOT even a amiga.

If you encounter problems on a website send a email to the webmaster dont go sprout ^$()$^on a forum. Or use the forum there. ( i dont know if there is cause i dont play BHD Not with all thos morons changing the program. I do not want to run after every dl cause otherwise you cant play in public. so f*^$* them. I'll just play on NON-patched servers. )

Sry DFHQ-staff had to get rid of my BHD frustrations.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 02-20-2003, 04:17 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Only thing I dont like about devilsclaws.net is you have to register at the site to do anything. I really hate registering just to download a file or to see any info.

If our forums were unviewable without registering I bet they would be pretty dead. I like to see real content and have a look around to see if anything actually intrests me before I start registering at a site.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 02-20-2003, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
I really hate registering just to download a file or to see any info.
Thats o so true.
Only for this occasion ill go and c were it is. This is just once....

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 02-20-2003, 04:50 PM

Quote from devilsclaws.net:

Welcome to Devilsclaws.net

Respect my work and this site at devilsclaws.net.

End quote.

&^$)$) is he talking about? I didnt seen anything yet.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
Link here
Old 02-20-2003, 04:55 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

http://www.devilsclaws.net/site/modules/news/

That's all you get till you register.

Old 02-20-2003, 04:56 PM

Module File for news Not Found!
Could not register new user.

:s What kinda service is that?

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
Link here
Old 02-20-2003, 04:58 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I suspect he was deleteing and re-uploading the site. I saw it in progress lol. It's up now

Old 02-20-2003, 05:00 PM

btw Nismo check this link out:
click here

Since you have registered there. Maybe you are able to dl the file. just scrolldown till you c the Downloads sub category

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
Link here
Old 02-20-2003, 06:29 PM
DeDRAGE is offline DeDRAGE

LOL and Ive noticed a lot of sites moving to this. You have to register just to download. Im happy that DFHQ doesnt do that. I use this site quite frequently. So as long as you are here Ill be here too. LOL What you do is find someone who has already downloaded the files and then get them to send them to you. It works. :-) Then again IM just lazy.

Old 03-04-2003, 09:36 PM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
DF-HQ Site Rules

DF-HQ Site rule:

"You are to follow these rules at all times, we push these rules hard to keep these forums clean and keep people coming back. Most of these rules do not have warnings and will result in banning. As we cannot watch over the forums 24/7, if you find someone breaking these rules you can always contact stevieb or panther and we will get it sorted asap.

Flame wars are not welcome here. If you are here to flame people then you should leave now. We do not tolerate this and will only be warned once."

================= end

I guess everyone who flamed devilsclaws.net should as quoted above leave now..from Noob Nismo a first post
Junior Member who curses all they way up to Senior Members
DeDRAGE and katana*GFR* since they do not know the site rules. Coming from 2 top members and contrubutors to our community well what can I say.

Panther as Admin here I know you wrote the rules and they should be observed.

What's strange it's that all sites have site rules and respect of each other site rules make for a better community.

Devilsclaws.net and dfbhd.dk site rules are posted just like yours are and if senior members spoke like that I would ask them to leave...

Many sites I visit I have to sign up as a member and even at times sign up to access the forums--I don;t flame them on another site--if I want to access their forums or download area if that takes becoming a member then I do if not I don't.

In fact I have to be a member here to access certain area's so what is the difference whether I sign up to access your forums or to download somthing you have that I want.

Guys grow up this is getting so old aleady--you want to flame then flame about cheaters that are the ones destroying this game or go to the site your flaming about and let them know.

Another isssue I see in your site rules is the following
"If you are here to complain about cheaters and the likings, then go to another forum, we don't want to hear about it! We don't want threads about who you saw cheating. Suggestions on how to stop cheats are ok."

A site like DF-HQ with your membership and resources should be focusing on cheats to make our community better.

I love coming here and answer posts by people who have legitimate issues about the Master ADDON but answering to flames is well childish on the posters part.

Furthermore the Master ADDON V1.2 is alive and well at
http://www.dfbhd.dk

Panther you know I have the utmost respect for DF-HQ and your self so this is not personal, but as admin here you should be stepping in and stop flames against our site or any site that is providing a resource for all the fans of DF, instad of adding fuel to the fire.
Old 03-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Hello SSGWarHog-USA, I don't think anyone here was directly flaming devilsclaws. Every site does have it's rules and anyone no matter who they are should obey them. What is posted above I do not consider flame, rather a dicussion on why devilsclaws.net used to make people register to download/view content. These are personal opinions and aren't directed directly to flame devilsclaws or any other site that makes users register. Sorry if it seems that way.

Flame is not a problem on these forums at all, and most people respect one another. If people are found flaming then they get there 1 warning and after that then they are gone.

Quote:
Originally posted by SSGWarHog
A site like DF-HQ with your membership and resources should be focusing on cheats to make our community better.
I don't believe this, I am personally sick of people complaining about cheats, maybe it's just becase I never see them, or maybe it's just because it's not hard to leave the server and find another one.

Old 03-05-2003, 05:02 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
sorry i one of them that don't care for devilsclaws add on to the DF:BHD Demo it should be what it was made to be by Novalogic,inc but i never ever said i hate him for it only think it will hurt sale a newbie get the demo then find glitchs in it like samle weapons/buildens not there they think the demo suck and trash it what a shame people have to hex a demo not the real thing to make it better more this more that so they have a better game play wait for the real thing then make new terrain/sky and other items for it like sample DFBHDexp when they make something its in the right place's.

but flaming only think that be in saying something like he a low lifer i don't think anyone has done any were near that at all i read some people who have really like what he done and some who don't care to much for it but not one has call him name's or said anything super bad about him god man we all have in life have people call us something in the real world hack i have people call me a cheater i don't care i don't cheat at all but hey let them beleave what they like to.

has for his host trouble's he should have more url out there to share with the download bandwith maybe his site would not go down so much like it did and file getting messup i have never heard that one before in so many time's for one site.

but i am not him he dose has he like to thats life for you ether you open to the world or you close it up have nothen to with the world be a sick dog and hind in a hole.

I for one can talk about sale, i sale the game all of them DF-Serials on the web to you it don't mater at all you don't care you don't have nothen to do with it as for sale's gose a buyer download the DF:BHD Demo try it out only find it has glitch's like no builden were there should be and a lot of cheater's using weapons they can't use you think they going to go to a 3rd party to get the add-on 9-10 3rd party has nothen to do with Novalogic.inc at all.they going to trash the Demo....any one like to have more option to the game buy the real thing it be fully open to use maybe it will not have the coop's to it but the other area's be there to use.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-05-2003 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:24 PM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
I for one can talk about sale, i sale the game all of them DF-Serials on the web to you it don't mater at all you don't care you don't have nothen to do with it as for sale's gose a buyer download the DF:BHD Demo try it out only find it has glitch's like no builden were there should be and a lot of cheater's using weapons they can't use you think they going to go to a 3rd party to get the add-on 9-10 3rd party has nothen to do with Novalogic.inc at all.they going to trash the Demo....any one like to have more option to the game buy the real thing it be fully open to use maybe it will not have the coop's to it but the other area's be there to use. [/B][/QUOTE]

Man we sure bring folks back and back to post here on this--gonna make it short --

1) The no buildings you are talking about was first noticed when the latest release came out--the Master ADDON had nothing to do with this.

2) The weapons you are referring to came from the All Weapons Patch made by Avenger and was not made by Devilsclaws.
3) The Master ADDON gave you all game types, the ability to use the older BHD demo maps.
4) affecting the sale you lost me here are you saying that you seel the game on line-has nothing to do with the topic at hand---whether people buy this game or not is up to people--
Maybe you should check how many hosts are running the Master ADDON--what 85% of them--so dont say that the Master ADDON is ruining the game. Ifnything the Master ADDON has enhaned the latest demo cause how many people complained oh man another CTF demo--
5) complain about cheaters that is who is ruining the game --the autoloaders created by trainers made by people and the super jumpers--nothing to do with the Master ADDON.

6) You dont like mods well check our http://www.moddb.com almost 800 mods for every game out there. Games survive becuase of MODS--look at Unreal Torun, Half Life, Quake--so lets not get nutso about devilsclaws enhaning the demo which would have died 5 minths ago--lets all remember this is a demo and you can either play it for 3 days , delete it and mmove on or continue like the rest of the community and get the master addon, follow the how to instructions written by Venum or just play CTF.
7) I wonder how many of the people complaining are jsut breaking chops and using the Master ADDON or really just playing the CTF demo.
8) anyway this is it--not responding amymore cause we have fans out here who love the MA and are enjoying the game play.

I hope you sell a gazillion dollars of the release when it comes out--if you give me a discount may order from you.