Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2002, 05:03 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool TFD & CHEATS.

Hi all,

Well last night I decided late on to join a stat game on TFD for a while. When I got onto the map the first thing I noticed was the score of the leading player, get this, 1.529!!!! A thousand plus!!!! It didn't take long to work out (judging by the abuse this guy was getting) that he was using a cheat!!!! The thing I can't understand is, what the hell is the point in getting a huge score like that by cheating???? I know we have discussed this cheating business before concerning DFLW but I just don't get it???? I mean it's not as if you can truly get any great satisfaction from getting this kind of score if your doing it by using some kind of trainer!!!! I must point out that in no way am I complaning about this. My attitude to cheats is that I tend to ignore them and if it's to bad then I just leave. I personally think it's a shame because this game is a lot of fun and I get a real kick out of playing on it, win or lose, I just like getting stuck in and having some fun!!!!

I quit TFD after a while and joined in on a stat map for Land Warrior and enjoyed 2 hours of real good fun and chat with a great bunch of guys and no cheats!!!! Perhaps these people lack something in their lives that leads them to play this way. Well that's my 2 cents worth and I just thought I'd say it!!!!

Thx
BADDOG
ENGLAND

"CAVE CANUM"