Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Gunshot is offline Gunshot

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
Tongue New DF

There should be airplanes like F-14's and F-18's and F-22's and hornets and and plane where you can drop from and parachut out of the air plane when you get in a heli,car,boat,airplane there is 2 places you can do you can either drive or shoot like in a car you drive it around while a guy shoots.. and fly plane. one guy flys it and one guy shoots and you can crash them and it would be so tight.. kinda like Battlefield except without all the cheaters.. it would be so cool and awesome..

*Try Like the Rest & Die like the Rest*
*Kill the Best, Shoot the rest*
Old 06-18-2003, 02:27 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

yeah thats one thing i would love to see added, realisticish controllable vehicles, sure learning how to fly an c-130 or blackhawk would be hard but damn it would be cool.
Old 06-18-2003, 06:40 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
not hard.. if it was like battlefield.. i would love to fly a f14 or a stealth flighter.. like at night time.. you Put in a highwy on your map and put all these airplanes.. put a stealth fighter and bomber one person flys and one person shoots.. that would defently when game of the year.. if not then thats fed up.. another thing they need to work on is the charaters they look funny.. specially their faces

Old 06-20-2003, 01:47 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Desert Combat will have F117 and nighttime maps.
It already has BlackHawks Apaches and Hinds as well as A10, F16, Mig29sf, some kind of bomber, C130 gunship, Harrier JumpJets, Scud launchers, portable mortar. I understand the F14 might make its way in on naval maps although there has been suggestions that the model, finished and ready though it is, might not get in the final game.

www.desertcombat.com

If you have and like BF1942 and havent heard of this then you are nuts, or just dont pay attention.

Old 06-21-2003, 06:32 AM

F14's are the best.. my dad used to work on them and fix them he said that if you were flying over newyork or california or one of major cities ANY WHERE around the world and if you flip a switch while going over a city it will knock all electrity out through the whole city.. although the F-14's are old they are still very nice and can be better than the newer models.

Old 06-21-2003, 06:34 AM

i wish they would do that.. it would be kick ass and so much fun.. just flying a airplane free handedly. god. and people shooting you. the excitment the entertanment!!! i think i need to give my ideas to novalogic.

Old 06-21-2003, 06:36 AM

zzap1qx because it makes the food taste better. it's ment for food.. and i guess adding real lemon would make it taste bad.. and because diswashing it cleans it better and makes the dishes smell better lol..

Old 06-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

People you are all forgetting the game here, Delta Force... they don't fly stealth's and fighter jets...

driving kick ass buggies and jet ski like things all covered in armor and with mounted weapons yes =)

Old 06-29-2003, 09:11 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

oh forgot their special dirt bikes that can carry small artillery and missles along with a sort of machine gun lol

Old 07-01-2003, 10:51 AM

lol.. it needs to be more like battlefield.. more life like although they use same gfx program

Old 07-18-2003, 06:37 AM
animal_mutha is offline animal_mutha

they should get all the vehicles in th MED work such the buggy, the armoured carrier....and bla bla bla. At least let us operate the Black Hawk, lil' bird, humvees...etc. Its like we're in a carousel ride with guns here. enemies can predict our paths, where we land, where is the next corner...bla bla bla. (talkin' bout the mp game here though)

Halo-ing is cool too. And jet-skis are great ideas. Whatabout those harpoons if we're underwater? Delta operates almost the same way as SEAL does but in a more "unorthodox" way. It'll be awesome if we could get deep seadiving missions, such as destroying russian nuclear sub...etc.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:18 PM

acually i think in LW the the armoured carrier humvee tracker type thing does fire missles.. but doesnt move..

Old 07-22-2003, 11:17 PM
E.Valencia is offline E.Valencia

guys,guys,guys check nova latly? look they got a game they buildin DeltaForce BlackHawkDown Team Sabre its gunna let u drve helis and boats and cars...ect ect
Old 07-23-2003, 01:33 AM

...................... lmao your a little late... this is what were talking about lmao.. funny funny..

Old 07-23-2003, 10:06 AM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunshot
F14's are the best.. my dad used to work on them and fix them he said that if you were flying over newyork or california or one of major cities ANY WHERE around the world and if you flip a switch while going over a city it will knock all electrity out through the whole city.. although the F-14's are old they are still very nice and can be better than the newer models.

had to laugh at that...

nope - they dont - its called blowing up the electrical plant - lol

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 07-24-2003, 09:52 PM
score is offline score

Send a message via ICQ to score
I agree with that more lifelike thing, I would like to see a game more lifelike. Battlefields and the like would be cool, with all the real guns DF guys use.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
I tell the truth even w`en I lie. - Al Pacino, Scarface
-
------------------------------

only the good die young
Old 07-25-2003, 04:54 AM
CapN'C*cksucker is offline CapN'C*cksucker

Send a message via ICQ to CapN'C*cksucker Send a message via Yahoo to CapN'C*cksucker
Ok, here comes the part where I burst everyones bubble and come right out and say Battlefield is not "life like". I have BF1942, and RTR, and I like them both. But for people to act like those games are in some way more realistic than any other P.O.S. FPS on the market is rediculous. Period. You want real? Buy a gun, climb a tower. I know when I'm playing BF1942, and I get my plane shot down, only to parachute safely into the cockpit of another plane, I'm not thinking how lifelike or realistic that is. I think it's fun, but also I think it's pure bull****.

Last edited by CapN'C*cksucker; 07-25-2003 at 05:05 AM.
Old 07-25-2003, 11:25 AM

the closest game to realism that ive p;layed is the rainbow 6 series and other tom clansy games (GR)...plus theres no BS jumping around...lol...when ur in combat u dont jump around like F'n Fools - u take ur time and work as a team to get the mission completed with as little casualites as possible the RS6 series has done that for me more so than any other game on the market currently

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 07-25-2003, 03:00 PM

UMMMM

I played rainbow six for 5 years and i don't see where you can go in helicoptors.. jeeps.. even any cars.. or even planes.. all you can do is run and shoot. it has good gfx yeah.. that is Raven shield has good gfx all the other r6 games gfx suck.. if you want gfx then go download the game American's Army

Old 07-25-2003, 04:45 PM

AA is a great game too...remember how the graphics were for DF and DF2...lol...when Rainbow 6 and Rogue Spear was new too...lol...cant compare those graphics with todays

the R6 series is about anti terro in mostly urban enviroments CQB not like DF where u have this huge open space to run around it which vehicles would be nice...

i remember back in 2001 when NL threw the idea around that they would make a game that would combine their game titles (DF, Armored Fist, Commanche, and Lightening) into 1 game...too bad they couldnt get on the ball soon enough b4 the some1 else did it b4 them (BF1942) - NL peaked my intrest then but have since to do it again...after DF and DF2 LW, TFD, and BHD have been a let down...guess i expected too much - but i stil play once in a while cause it is fun . . . once in a while

i play RvS and BF1942 more cause of the team aspect...in DF the community doesnt play as teams as much as BF1942 and RvS does...RvS community plays as a team more than DF or BF1942 though - DF community has no team concept anymore, whatever happen to calling for a medic and they show up or when ur a medic and every1 spaws b4 u get the chance??? then thers the stat whores - come on just as bad as the trainer users (the word No0b = gay stop using it and play fools) - i can sit here all day and keep picking away at the DF community and y it has pushed me away from playing the DF series anymore but im sure u all dont want to read it...lol...

1 point im trying to make is the DF community and NL ruined DF while the other communities and their game makers work together without N0oB calling and a huge cheat problem to make better gamming experience...over the years that ive played the DF series it has left a bad taste that gets worse everytime i c cheats or crybabies in the servers and message boards - i dont c that in the other games i play

is it me or is this topic shifting...lol

The Site

Last edited by G.I.JOE*MFA*; 07-25-2003 at 04:53 PM.