Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-05-2005, 04:49 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
New Map: COMING SOON!

Well, I just spent 4 hours making a perfecting this map. It is not released yet because I will be adding and perfecting it more and more. This is just a preview for now. Give me your thoughts and comments please. Keep in mind that I have only been making BHD maps for 3 days now. Anyway, here is the screenshot of the map. 4 Different angles are included in this screenshot.

Character Choice(s):
The best character for this map is obviously CQB (Close Quarter Combat; for all of you who don't know what CQB means) You will be doing alot of knifing and alot of shooting in this map. You will probably get hit by alot of grenades also. If you are a dedicated sniper, thats no problem. You can get out of the map easily. Just goup to the top of the building and crawl down the ladders in the back. Then you can go out and get to your spot. You can also get on top of the building(s) and snipe from there.

Gametype(s):
TDM (Team Deathmatch; for all of you who don't know what TDM means) is the only gametype at the moment. I am hoping to get a chance to add CTF (Capture the Flag; for all of you who don't know what CTF means). This map also contains the TKOTH (Team King of the Hill; for all of you who don't know what TKOTH means) gametype.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The expected release date of the map is January 13th, 2005. I also have about 4 other maps that I am working on and they will all be uploaded to NovaHQ's map database on that day. I will also release my map pack with the 5 maps in it.

Old 01-06-2005, 06:41 AM
Storm. is offline Storm.

may i suggest u have some cover on them ladders, maybe use them cargo crates going up (4 of them) 1 for each side of the ladder, it wud be so much better

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 01-06-2005, 02:34 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Yes, I am working on a cover for them. I will post a SS when the covers are on. Thanks for the suggestion though.