Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-06-2002, 11:02 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

*PR* Cheating ? NO NO NO ...

Well we have some problems playing on other servers then *PR* server´s and WHY ??? well we had i cheater in our game and punted the *BLIB* but the player returned some other times so same happens i punt the *BLIB* i think i have don this about 15 times . now the punting makes the cheater mad * I DONT GIVE A BLIB * so he starts playing on other servers with our tag *PR* and as far i know using Cr4zy*PR* and Ghandi*PR* as name and ad the same time hes cheating
just 2 give us a bad rep , this is sad that the *BLIB* LOSER is doing this but we can´t do anything about it ...
we have been punted from servers because of this we come in game they see *PR* tag then they punt *BILB* SAD
that this has 2 happen but what can we do??? NOTHING sadly I
can only sad that we in *PR* dont cheat and hope that not all just punts us when we come in server but wait 2 see if its the real *PR* players that DONT CHEAT .... so i guess
we just have 2 keep playing on our own server´s 95% of the time ..

well that was just what i had 2 say this time , hope the new patch fixes the cheating BUT i drought it will last long

Old 05-06-2002, 11:14 AM
Acid is offline Acid

Send a message via ICQ to Acid
I suggest you try the ban button
Old 05-06-2002, 01:33 PM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

wont work floating IP

Old 05-16-2002, 04:11 PM
Ñï†êwø£ƒ¤Ë§ƒ¤²™ is offline Ñï†êwø£ƒ¤Ë§ƒ¤²™

Send a message via ICQ to Ñï†êwø£ƒ¤Ë§ƒ¤²™ Send a message via AIM to Ñï†êwø£ƒ¤Ë§ƒ¤²™ Send a message via Yahoo to Ñï†êwø£ƒ¤Ë§ƒ¤²™
happened with my squad to during our tryouts, we refer as ˧ƒ wannabes them I know one of them, all because they thought we cheat. People like <killer>¤Ë§ƒ¤. <Maybe DFHQ.net should make a Wall of Shame or something.
Old 05-16-2002, 04:38 PM
DeDRAGE is offline DeDRAGE

We had someone doing this as well in our squad. Hey Ghandi you are welcome in the AssassinNations server any time m8. Problem is its not up all the time. I know u guys dont cheat. Been in here enough. But those lamers are going to do it just to piss off the ones who play fare. We just got to stick it out. Hopefully these cheaters do get a life. Then again they are cheaters that is there life. Most likely are kids that wind up in prison playing butt darts with there bed partners when they grow up.

Sorry about the complaining. But they really do piss me off.