Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 05-04-2005, 04:54 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

NW Admin To DF Community

Dear Community Members,

First, I’m here to help you out, but if you continue to beet me up then you won’t get good honest feedback from me. I will NOT post information or anything else because it is demanded of me. I post information as I have it and as I am allowed to release it. If you took 5 minutes and read some of my initial posts I said that I would give you information but that I would not post something that wasn’t going to be true (to the best of my knowledge at the time) and then have the community disappointed because it changed.

NovaLogic will not post in these forums simply because you demanded it. I will however do my best to keep the community informed - and I am doing just that. Before you decide to post something negative try reading other posts that might answer your previous questions.

The game came out 2 weeks ago. It takes time to reassess and consider all options before we can release a patch that is supported by NovaLogic. I understand the frustration on the JO patch, but this is a different issue all together seeing as the game just cam out.

Like I said this morning - When I have more information I will post it.

Please help me in making the community a better place. It accomplishes nothing to blindly repeat the same complaints

Thanks,

Fox6

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 05-04-2005, 05:05 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Another NW Admin on the Same Subject

Ok you guys, coming from development, we do not laugh at anyone, player, employee ect... We are all professionals here. (get real people)

There is a systematic way of implementation, and if anything it is not immediate. Regardless, I have been here since DF1, and I saw 1st hand how that game was made, the same with DF2, Land Warrior, Tachyon, BHD, C4, ect..ect. ( I wasnt here for JO though, only JO:E)

In essence, what I am trying to say is sit tight

P S I O N I C

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 05-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
other wise there going to big patch coming out soon like 50-120mb
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-04-2005, 06:13 PM
§£a§h is offline §£a§h

Don't sweat it Fox6. There's always going to be a select few that are simply abnoxious and crude. I don't care if you paid people to come here.....there would still be some special person that would try to make everyone miserable.

You guys are dong a great job. Keep up the good work!
Old 05-05-2005, 05:51 AM
Rat Sass is offline Rat Sass

Biggrin keep up the good work

I don't know 'bout anybody else, but for me, DFX is a breath of fresh air... and the DFXMED kept me up all night... so you know I was havin' fun!

I'm a machine designer, and I know that ANY complex project takes time and, no matter how dilligent I am, I'll overlook some details. So- even I have to make a change or upgrade after a new machine's been released... just like with software. The bottom line is... in the end... I give our customers what they need!

You guys did good. (OK- I didn't like JO, and I hate NILE) but NOW I'm a happy camper! That's good business. Within a few weeks, EVERYBODY I know will buy DFX. Thanks!

RAT SASS