Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Android is offline Android

Single player question

Maybe I'm just missing something but...in single player mode (either quick mission or campaign) some of the missions require you to blow-up/destroy 3 or more things but the equipment outlay only allows 2 explosive items. Grenading and shooting don't destroy it. My question is how to successfully complete these missions if you can't get enough ammo to do it. please tell me I missed something here.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2003, 05:24 PM
ßlade is offline ßlade

Laser Designator

Try to find an armory of for big items like helicopters see if the laser designator willk work. You know you tag something with it then jets swoop over and bomb it
Old 01-07-2003, 08:33 AM

Blade,

When I tried to use the laser range finder for CAS, I got the "Negative, target blocked" response. Which leaves no other option. This map had a tunnel, which has a weapons locker, but didn't allow you to pick-up any weapons from it. My first thought was that I was supposed to do that. Thanks for the response though.
Old 01-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Desciple is offline Desciple

Which mission are you trying to complete. I have completed all missions and campaigns in single player mode. The use of armories is necessary to complete missions. Position to cabinet is important. As you probably know, when in the prone position, no armory is accessible unless the cabinet is buried partially or the player is raised to mid-level of cabinet via table or something. You are correct that most mission will not allow the use of lazor targeting. I haven't found one myself that will. Good luck.

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 01-07-2003, 07:06 PM

Thanks Desciple. I'll try it out tonight. I may have been crouched, now that you mention it. It is the second mission, the one with the SAMs.So far, a CAS has only worked in two of the missions out of all that I have tried, and then they will only come twice. Not that big of a deal if I can get at the lockers.
Old 01-14-2003, 12:24 PM
Pacman <|SC|> is offline Pacman <|SC|>

Send a message via ICQ to Pacman <|SC|> Send a message via AIM to Pacman <|SC|> Send a message via Yahoo to Pacman <|SC|>
Stand and Go to the weapons locker or armory then hit c, and select weapons. Then hit the request weapons bar on the bottom of the page. Use slams for Scuds (the big green things with wheels) and Use AT4 for the Sams (with the white missles). Most of the time when you can't use the laser designator its because either its not available in that mission or because you still have a Goal to meet. Good Luck and enjoy !
Old 01-15-2003, 07:02 AM

Thanks Pacman!