Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > Feedback / Novahq.net Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feedback / Novahq.net Support Feedback & Questions for the staff

Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 AM
M*O*B is offline M*O*B
Map Maker

Send a message via MSN to M*O*B
Site Relaunch

I remember reading that NovaHQ was going to relaunch a short time ago. Since I haven't seen anything about any specifics I thought I'd start the ball rolling and ask what's the status of the relaunch? I'm curious and I'm sure others are as well as to when the target date is set for and exactly what things are going to be affected by the make over. If NHQ would let some of the folks know what they are looking at adding and deleting, it might give you folks some necessary feedback to be able to tweak it before it goes online.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
guy when they have time to do more work on it they get it going, till then seat back and wait for it its going to be big

it maybe up later this year in the fall season
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-21-2009, 12:29 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Clearly haven't read this thread: http://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
M*O*B is offline M*O*B
Map Maker

Well that thread is over a year old, and since it is, my questions still remain valid. More than a year had passed since that was discussed and not much has been said about the relaunch in almost 15 months. I didn't think curiosity was necessarily a bad thing. Sorry if I asked something that might be out of bounds.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Nothing new to report as of yet. The main design is pretty much done but everyone is pretty busy at the moment so it's kinda on hold. I'll be done with school this winter so i'll be able to start up on the backend again...

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-22-2009, 12:21 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Well if you look again, you'll notice that there are some recent posts within the last few weeks explaining that everyone is still busy and that progress will be made towards the end of the year.

I don't mean to sound like im being a dick, but the way you presented this thread was like you were demanding answers. We will know more as soon as there is any updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 07-22-2009, 12:32 PM
M*O*B is offline M*O*B
Map Maker

Hey Simon, If you need glasses then go get them. Nothing in what I posted can be viewed as any type of demand. I was asking a simple question and Scott and William were nice enough to give a quick update, which is all I was "Asking" for..not demanding. And yeah..you do come across as a dick on this one. Take it easy this is just a friendly Q & A and I had a question on something, if you you can't say something nice, just refrain from saying anything. Other then that, I hope you and your family are well and life is good for you.lol
Old 07-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
possible misunderstanding?

dont worry guys, we will get it running eventually, we are open for feedback constantly and are always willing to listen to ideas or features you want... just ask, we don't bite (well i hear Matt does if you aske nicely).

initially we were all very excited and things looked good (still do), but slowed down considerably due to personal circumstances for the staff. although dissapointing for us and for you guys, i know you guys will like what is comming.

when scott gets time to crack on with the coding, you will hear a lot more and get some updates and will ask around for opinions and ideas.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:30 PM
ES_Lonewolf- is offline ES_Lonewolf-

I cant wait for the update even it takes another year. I will be here. < that rymes lol