Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Are you interested in joining Trojan's Militia?
Yes, sounds fun and educational! 18 75.00%
No, I'm not cool enough, sigh! 2 8.33%
Go to hell Trojan! 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2005, 02:57 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
Arguement = Debate in my book, hehe. No hard feeling towards you m8. Cheers!
Well I did say I was no good in school....
Old 07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
I graduated from the University of Life, heh. Where did you go?

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 07-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Oh I only just made it though High School m8 the only Exam I could have took was O' Level Art, I dont know what that is the equivilent in the US but it was 1 grade down from top I think.

But anyway I skipped staying on in school for something I thought would not mean much in the real world, But now looking back it would have been better than nothing...lol

*EDIT* though looking at your reply after writting this I see what your saying....lol
Old 07-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
lol, I'm glad you saw the humor in it, heh.

Old 07-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

I wasn't a good student either Sal. I cared about many other things than school back then. I've learned many things the hard way. I know what it's like not to have anything and I know what it's like to be spoiled. The lessons I've learned I must thank my parents. I do have the highest IQ level and I am the least successful financially than my other ciblings. My priorities must be different.

Old 07-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

I dont mind having nothing as in money wise, I have never been a money type person I dont see what all the fuss about it is, And when I think whats the use in having loads and wanting for nothing I think that would be depressing.

I would be happy with a little patch of land and some seads to grow, And live by my own means.

Sorry Im taking you off topic....
Old 07-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Nah, that's cool. I feel very similar. All I need is enough to get by. I don't have to be a rich man to be happy. I find happiness in the little things like having a constructive debate this afternoon. Although more money would widen my smile a bit, heh.

Old 07-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

I hope we can avoid conflict or war but look at history's time line of war.

Old 07-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Post Trojan's World News & Current Events: (Home of the Trojan's Militia)

"We (Trojan's Militia) are a group of diverse, talented people that believe in Feedom, Unity, Respect and eliminating Cancer, STD's and AIDS. We are a growing group of individuals and mission objectives will be agreed upon in a unanimous manner. We will lobby and support our mission for the years to come. We are looking for members to help our cause in any way they deem necessary."

Trojan's World News & Current Events and their comments do not necessarily reflect the view of all Militia Members or thier guests.

Note: Content is of a Mature Nature. Read and reply at your own risk.

Old 07-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Michigan Man Banned From D.C. After Threat

A Michigan man has been ordered to stay away from Washington, D.C., for more than five years, after promising he will not threaten to blow up his van in front of the White House again.
ADVERTISEMENT

A federal judge accepted a plea agreement Wednesday morning that calls for Lowell Timmers of Cedar Springs to spend 34 months behind bars. He also ordered Timmers not to set foot in D.C. for three years after he gets out of prison -- and to pay for the cost of electronic monitoring himself.

The judge acknowledged the order is unusual, but also told Timmers it's unusual for someone to tell a judge he might commit a crime again.

In what was supposed to be a short sentencing hearing last month, Timmers said "there's always a chance of anything."
-------------------------------------------

Damn Yankees! Wait, I was born in Chicago!

Old 07-20-2005, 05:35 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

One Dies in Hunt for Bush Grenade Suspect

One security member died late on July 20 when the police tried to arrest a person who is suspected in tossing a hand-grenade into a crowd while U.S. President George W. Bush was addressing thousands of Georgians in Tbilisi on May 10, Guram Donadze, spokesman for the Georgian Interior Ministry, said.

“When the law enforcers approached an apartment, the suspect has suddenly opened fire and killed one security official. I am currently on the site in Vashlijvari [suburb of Tbilisi], the operation [to capture suspect] is underway and I can not say anything more,” Guram Donadze told Rustavi 2 late on July 20.

The Georgian Interior Ministry unveiled photos of a young man on July 18 who is suspected in tossing a hand-grenade into a crowd.

The grenade landed 100 feet from the President but did not explode.

A person, who is suspected in tossing a grenade during the U.S. President’s visit in Tbilisi, was apparently arrested late on July 20.

This information is based on a footage which the Georgian television stations were broadcasting live from the place near to the site where the police was carrying out operation to capture suspect. TV cameras captured policy carrying wounded person on a stretcher. Officials made no comment yet.

Reportedly, Interior Minister Vano Merabishvili will make an official statement at a news conference soon.

One security official died when the police tried to arrest the suspect. The latter was wounded, but could escape. He was captured after the police chase.

Source: [click here]

Old 07-20-2005, 06:30 PM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

too bad someone died...I wonder why the grenade didn't go off? hmmm

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

My guess is someone gave him the grenade and told him to do it for Allah.

Old 07-20-2005, 06:40 PM

my guess is ..."why isn't HE the dead guy"????

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

He opened fire on them man, you'd think they would have killed him instantly but they let him run? Strange tactics if you ask me. But who over there likes Bush?

Old 07-20-2005, 07:07 PM

that's the problem..they don't like bush..something is wrong with a man that doesn't like bush...I hate it... though it leaves more bush for me and the regular type...

Old 07-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

London Bombs: Top al-Qaeda Briton called Tube bombers before attack

By Zahid Hussain in Islamabad, Daniel McGrory and Sean O’Neill

THE British al-Qaeda leader linked to the London terrorist attacks was being questioned by police in Pakistan last night after the discovery of mobile phone records detailing his calls with the suicide bombers.

Haroon Rashid Aswat has emerged as the figure that Scotland Yard have been hunting since he flew out of Britain just hours before the attacks which killed 56 people.

Aswat, 30, who is believed to come from the same West Yorkshire town as one of the bombers, arrived in Britain a fortnight before the attacks to orchestrate final planning for the atrocity. He spoke to the suicide team on his mobile phone a few hours before the four men blew themselves up and killed fifty-two other people.

Intelligence sources told The Times that during his stay Aswat visited the home towns of all four bombers as well as selecting targets in London.

Aswat has been known to Western intelligence services for more than three years after the FBI accused him of trying to set up al-Qaeda training camps in the US. When he was arrested in a madrassa (religious school), Aswat is understood to have been posing as a businessmen and using a false name. He was picked up in a raid at a madrassa at Sargodha, 90 miles from Islamabad, by Pakistani intelligence officials and flown to a jail in the capital.

Security sources there told The Times that he was armed with a number of guns, wearing an explosive belt and carrying around £17,000 in cash. He had a British passport and was about to flee across the border to Afghanistan.

Aswat, who is thought to have stayed in the madrassa with two of the British suicide bombers, is being questioned over claims that one — Mohammad Sidique Khan — telephoned him on the morning of the July 7 attack.

Intelligence sources claim that there were up to twenty calls between Aswat and two of the bombers in the days leading up to the bombing of three Tube trains and a double-decker bus. A senior Pakistani security source said: “We believe this man had a crucial part to play in what happened in London.”

Tony Blair has telephoned President Musharraf about the crackdown on militants which has led to more than 200 arrests in Pakistan since the weekend.

Officials in Islamabad say that eight men are directly linked to the London investigation, and were in telephone contact with Shehzad Tanweer, 22, and Khan, 30, a former primary school assistant.

Aswat is believed to have had a ten-year association with militant groups and met Osama bin Laden while attending an al-Qaeda training camp at Khalden in Afghanistan.

FBI documents obtained by The Times reveal details of how a London-based cleric sent Aswat to America in 1999 to set up camps in Oregon for US-born recruits.

The papers indicate that Aswat spent three months in America and engaged in firearms and poisons training but decided against using a remote ranch in Bly as an al-Qaeda camp. The CIA is keeping in close touch with Aswat’s interrogation and British detectives are seeking permission to speak to him.

The FBI is to question a number of figures held in the US, including James Ujaama, an American convert to Islam who met Aswat, and a second al-Qaeda emissary in Seattle.

Ujaama has pleaded guilty to assisting the Taleban and is now a “co-operating witness” who has given details of Aswat’s activities in the US.

Old 07-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Man Accused of Hitting Vietnamese Official

ATLANTA (AP) - A Vietnamese immigrant is facing possible deportation after being arrested for allegedly punching a Vietnamese government official, who he says killed his father, during protests in Washington.

Tuan Phuoc Le, who lives in suburban Gwinnett County, was arrested outside a hotel in Washington on June 21 and accused of assaulting Nguyen Quoc Huy, vice chairman of the Vietnamese prime minister's office. Huy was part of a delegation led by Vietnamese Prime Minister Phan Van Khai, the first such visit since the end of the Vietnam War.

According to the criminal complaint, Huy was speaking with another member of the Vietnamese delegation when Le hit him on the side of the face and knocked him down.

The complaint says Le admitted hitting Huy and said the official was a Communist who killed his father, who was a U.S. Marine in Vietnam.

Le, 33, has lived in the United States since 1993 and has permanent residency.

A preliminary hearing is set for July 29 in Washington.

Le also is accused of earlier immigration violations, but federal officials would not detail those allegations and Le's immigration attorney, Parastoo G. Zahedi, said she did not know what they were.

Le's arrest and possible deportation have prompted outrage in the Vietnamese community.

``It's very sad, very miserable for him,'' said Duc Tran of Philadelphia, a spokesman for the Coalition for Human Rights and Religious Freedom in Vietnam, one of the organizations that led protests against Khai's visit. ``His father was American. They should not send him back.''

-------------------------------------------

Let him live out his life in the land of the free, home of the brave! -troj

Old 07-22-2005, 09:00 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Trojan's Comments (Home of Trojan's NHQ Militia)

07/02/05 after enjoying a few cold beers, I got an idea to do something fun here on the forums to keep me and some friends oocupied and interested. We are all fans of NovaHQ and spend time on the forums. I thought it would be fun to organize a group to add to my signature and let them be recognized by all the NHQ members wherever I post, which is everywhere, public and private. I'm hoping that these few, proud, militia men, heh will become my closest comrades.

If you believe in Unity, Freedom, Respect and wanna fight against Cancer, STD's and AIDS then join Trojan's Militia, today! All you have to do is reply with, "count me in". I'll add you to my signature and list of VIP members. I just may make our own website for fun with my NovaHQ sub domain for us in the future to keep our friendships strong and alive for the years to come. Your ideas are welcome. Ask any question and it shall be answered. -Trojan

Shall I "Count you in"?-Trojan

Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
"We (Trojan's Militia) are a group of diverse, talented people that believe in Feedom, Unity, Respect and eliminating Cancer, STD's and AIDS. We are a growing group of individuals and mission objectives will be agreed upon in a unanimous manner. We will lobby and support our mission for the years to come. We are looking for members to help our cause in any way they deem necessary."
Current Militia Members:

• Atholon
• Living
• front-liner
• -live-wire-
• Jeff
• Jason
• Klu7ch
• Tecoma2
• BADDOG

Old 08-08-2005, 10:25 AM
FRK Recoil is offline FRK Recoil

Send a message via Yahoo to FRK Recoil
Are you still accepting applicants? I tried to click on count me in and it said invalid link.