Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Bush? (chearleader) 21 58.33%
Kerry (warvet) 15 41.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2004, 05:33 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

re the crowbars: quote a source.... i doubt they are banning them outright, i suspect there it toughens penalties for carrying one in an offensive manner...

Theres no such thing as freehold real estate, im one of the few aussies that know that people theoretically dont own their ownhouse, aussies hold it in an "estate and fee simple" Land Tax is effectively land rent. Section 51 of our consitution allows the federal government to aquire land but they have to have just cause and pay compensation.

Ironic thing is that America had a revolution because the citizens wanted to own their own land, but today citizens in the US dont own land at all, the government has clawed it back bit by bit over time, thats why they can borrow so much money, because they have real estste to back it with.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:08 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

"the only difference between communism and the United States is we are lead to belive we own something.That way we take better care of it for the bankers."KU43 said it. the web sight i got the info on is http://www.handguncontrolinc.org the worst gun grabbing group we have in the US is shara brady and her hand gun control she is an out right lier, and her group just payed a big fine for illegal campain money given to ousted two pro gun senators. a pro gun group bought the domain names hand gun control. she tryed to sue them but didnt stand a chance. The other day they changed their name to the brady center to stop hand gun bla bla bla. it was the best laught ive had in a long time. this is suppose to be a non-profit group but she pays herself $900,000.00 a year plus gets $5,ooo.oo when she speaks.she is one lie after another she cant even tell a half truth. you should like the sight it has alot of links. when i found it i spent half the day there.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:26 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Far from the Prime Minister of the U.K. resigning I believe he should see out his term in office and attempt to sort out the problems the conflict in Iraq have thrown up. Together with President Bush he needs to bring about a peaceful transition to Iraqi rule over that troubled land.

It's easy for us who do not have to face these decisions to stand on the side lines and snipe but then we don't have to carry the burden of responsiblity for these mistakes even though we vote for these people and give them the power to do what they do.

It's no good saying I didn't vote for you to do this or that because once we give them this power, it's out of our hands for five years or so and we have to live with the consequences what ever they may be.

We must always remember too that old maxim that "the first casualty of war is truth", politicians do what they do because we vote for them and give them the power to do so.

Regards
Old 08-25-2004, 08:55 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

guns, swords, crowbars, what's next, razors and rocks then your middle finger?
Old 08-30-2004, 11:03 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Tongue

You forgot sling shots lol lol!!!!

Regards with tongue firmly in cheek
Old 09-01-2004, 10:11 AM
nightcamo is offline nightcamo

i got 1 thing to say... bush can kiss my black ass.. hes a dumb ass and thats final. also a beady eye yahoo cowboy crackbaby drunk... same with his daughters...

Old 09-01-2004, 10:15 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Tongue

I take it from that statement that your not to keen on him then lol?

Regards
Old 09-01-2004, 10:30 AM

lol i hate him..

Old 09-01-2004, 07:02 PM
snipersuspect is offline snipersuspect

Smile

i think bush should win the election.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:57 PM

well you must have one hell of a job to want him to win the election cause just alone on my block about 33 people lost there jobs after he got in office... hes a faggot.. and a yahoo cowboy.. and people wonder why other countries hate us...

Old 09-02-2004, 10:54 PM
Sgt Eagle is offline Sgt Eagle

i think i should win. i`ll give you guys anything

IF YOU CHEAT YOU SUCK
Old 09-03-2004, 06:39 AM
Reticle is offline Reticle

Send a message via Yahoo to Reticle
It's neer the president's fault when jobs are lost. The president is NOT the commander in chief of the economy, and there's only so much he can do. Is it surprising that after the largest terrorist attack the world has ever seen, some jobs were lost? Yet now they're coming back.

"You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you"
-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 09-09-2004, 07:01 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

I was listening to howard stern today talking about President Bush. how does one person [howard] get so much stupid. I realy need to know. I mean he has so much stupid he must of stold some stupid from some other stupid person. Making her [robin] almost as stupid as stupid can be! how can that much stupid be in one place at one time? and even more importane how does all that stupid talk with both their feet in their mouth?????? can anyone tell me?
Old 09-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Pres Bush is going to win in 2004 it is a fact, Kerry has did the biggest blooper by mud slinging the office of the white house and telling things he may find him self in trouble for it as in losing votes. i was thinking on voting for Kerry last week till this week he did something like so many other losers by talking crap.

he really lost it. kids pull off b/s and he'll only back stab his co-works or co-heart in a heartbeat.

you can if you can vote for 3 guys for the job:
1.) [_] Bush
2.) [_] Kerry
3.) [_] Other:______________.

I vote "other": BADDOG
man they would have fun trying to locate BADDOG to work in the white house lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-09-2004 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:09 PM
[rios] is offline [rios]

Do you all really think that ANYONE besides Bush would have just let the terrorists go along on there way?? Bush was only in the right place (Whitehouse) at the right time. Any president would have stood by his country in a time of need. Don't say that Bush was a hero or any thing for doing that. He was just doing his job.

And what about the trillions of dollars in debt America is in now?? After Clinton, we where in fairly good shape. now we are doing horrible.

Also, why shouldn't Kerry's service time and comitmant help him win the election? At least he went in there, let alone did double his time. He earns the right to say what he has to say about war and that is all.
I vote for Kerry (if you hadn't of guessed ) and that is final...Just because Bush goes to church every sunday doesn't mean he is a good guy. e

Last edited by [rios]; 09-09-2004 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:09 AM
Chief ADFP

Pres Bush is OK, there are many who are better then bush and Kerry (funny man).

love to see what funny man will do, save jobs or is it all B/s talk Kerry doing, he double talk all the way.

sorry the paper work on Pres bush is fake or if it is right don't mean crap. he server his country thats all that counts. funny man never said what his job was in the service bit he was a cook did not fighting at all. man i really like to dig up crap on Kerry and point it out to the world like he doing to Pres Bush. all this banishing of the Pres tidal is sick.
Old 09-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Genocidal~V*D~ is offline Genocidal~V*D~

Send a message via AIM to Genocidal~V*D~
if you want other countries to dictate how we run ours and our interests ,vote kerry

if you want to pay higher taxes because poor worthless scum cant fend for themselves in the greatest nation on earth ,vote kerry

if you dont think were payin high enough fuel prices now,vote kerry

if you think sucking sum unfortuanet kids brains out their skull cavity probably due to my 2nd quote,vote kerry

if you like your president to talk to you,like your 2 yrs old, vote kerry

if you want a president that will flip flop his way through his terms more then pancakes at a breakfast buffet,vote kerry

if you want a president whos sole reason for being president is so he can finally have a house of his own and not leech of his billionaire wife,vote kerry

if you want a president who preaches outsourcing,but then again says to get canadian drugs,hmm,vote kerry
( outsourcing is gonna be regardless whos in power thanks to the world economy )

if you want government to basically carry you from the cradle to the grave ,vote democratic

if you think an elk's exsistence is more important then providing people the neccesities of life,( fuel ),vote democratic

if you think 90% of hollywoods elite know the real world and how most of us struggle day to day,when they claim the rich should pay more taxes and their not,VOTE KERRY

( ON EVERY TAX FORM,ANY1 HAS THE OPTION TO GIVE THE GOVERNMENT AS MUCH EXTRA MONEY FOR TAXES AS THEY WOULD WANT TO GIVE,THINK THEY ARE? )

and if you wanna blame any1 for all our jobs going to china,blame that sob clinton and his most favored trade staus that he gave the most inhuman,oppressive,and undermining country on the planet,not to mention detailed schematics of our most advanced neutron bomb,in which china pushes about 35% of their gnp into their military now thanx to slick willy and he cut ours to 2.5% down from 5% from BUSH sr's administration so why did our military run out of stuff hmm,i wonder and did anyone mention the " 800,000 " dollar donation from the chinese communist party in his re-election campaing that he had to give back?

clintons a friggin commie people and if you dont realize this your either to young to know what your talkin about or just a stupid liberal that thinks i need you in my ass 24/7

i voted for him when i was 18,im 31 now and i look back at that as the stupidest thing ive done in my life

i work in manafacturing,and thanx to bush's tax relief to buisness owners were thriving,and i make a blue collar wage,im not rich,and nor is my bloodline,but
IVE BEEN REPUBLICAN 4 LIFE SINCE 22.AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Vote bush if you want America to stay America

Old 09-14-2004, 11:53 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

RIGHT ON Gennocidal`V*D`but 1 more thing. kerry is a lying, two faced, piece of **** gun grabber!
Old 09-17-2004, 12:05 AM
Chief ADFP

here here Genocidal~V*D~
i agreed with you 100% times over even.

dummies Ex-president Clinton even gave the arm force over to the U.N to do as they please. (total control were we had no right in say) to use or call them out if they need them. Thank God President Bush put a stop to that one ASAP.

who stooled behind Kerry lets see:
Ex president:
Clinton (dummy had sex in the white house yea right).
Jimmy Carter ( Mr lazy / Mr nobody).
bunch of other fools who did no then at all only talk crap and lie like he'll, on top of that anything come out so call bad things they jump on it and give it full credited on a fake document.

Kerry is so totally dead no way I'll vote for a lazy type guy. i what a guy who has some balling and can stand up for all things in life right now that is only one and it is President Bush or any one who has a full set of ball that can do a real President job not some lazy dump-nuts two face fool lier.

President Bush is still working on dump-nut Ex president: Clinton mix-up and trying to fix all this bullsh*t that Ex Ex-President: Clinton did in the white house. given jobs away and other crap he did to this country. Clinton put us way in to the hole how you say not doing his job he was being a playboy and looking the other way not doing his job at all.

OMG dump-nut Ex-President: Clinton should have been kick-out of the white house and lose of his job right off the back, like to see you have sex on the job and some one see you doing it and you not get fire for it. its a job not a sex whore house.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-17-2004 at 12:26 AM.